Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

What else would you define rape of an innocent woman as?
A crime, nothing more and nothing less. You are so pathetically willing to believe anything Trump says, that you don't even know the details of what exactly was supposed to have happened in Sweden
Trump is right 100% of the time and he should never be questioned. That is what a top Presidential aide said and that is what the cult followers believe.
If it was up to Trump he would disband the media, or at least anything that doesn't agree with him 100% of the time
You can read Trumps mind now, huh? LOL!

Nobody can read Trump's mind. He doesn't even know what he is going to say or do before he does it.
It is confused gibberish and hard to translate.

Can we show this to Sweden? Because they don't understand what our President was talking about when he mentioned Muslims and what was happening in Sweden:
“You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden,” Trump told the crown. “Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.
You fucked up liar, he stated there was a specific terror attack in Sweden, and there was not. Even the government of Sweden is wanting to know what the hell he was talking about.

Sweden wants U.S. to explain Trump's remark about incident

Sweden wants U.S. to explain Trump's remark about imaginary incident: 'Terror attack? What has he been smoking?

Swedish officials have asked the United States for more information following President Trump's remark about a terror-related incident in the country that seemingly did not occur.

The Embassy of Sweden in the United States confirmed that it asked for "explanation" following Trump's Saturday speech in Florida.

"You look what's happening last night in Sweden, Sweden! Who would believe this — Sweden! They took in large numbers, they're having problems like they never thought possible," he said.

Trump’s statement came after Fox News aired an interview with documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz about a crime surge in the country, but the "last night" remark confused and amused the Scandinavian country.
Trump's exact words from the rally on Sweden:

[If you look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.]

Now show me where there's a reference to a terrorist attack!

If he's not talking about a terror attack, what exactly is he referring to that happened "last night in Sweden"?
Open your mind, broaden it's thinking capabilities (if possible) and use common sense to figure out what he was talking about.

You've opened your mind so wide till your brain fell out.

Can we show this to Sweden? Because they don't understand what our President was talking about when he mentioned Muslims and what was happening in Sweden:
You fucked up liar, he stated there was a specific terror attack in Sweden, and there was not. Even the government of Sweden is wanting to know what the hell he was talking about.

Sweden wants U.S. to explain Trump's remark about imaginary incident: 'Terror attack? What has he been smoking?

Swedish officials have asked the United States for more information following President Trump's remark about a terror-related incident in the country that seemingly did not occur.

The Embassy of Sweden in the United States confirmed that it asked for "explanation" following Trump's Saturday speech in Florida.

"You look what's happening last night in Sweden, Sweden! Who would believe this — Sweden! They took in large numbers, they're having problems like they never thought possible," he said.

Trump’s statement came after Fox News aired an interview with documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz about a crime surge in the country, but the "last night" remark confused and amused the Scandinavian country.

[If you look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.]

If he's not talking about a terror attack, what exactly is he referring to that happened "last night in Sweden"?
You've already had it explained to you 15 or 20 times.

Really?

This is the first time I've posted in this thread.

I notice you haven't actually answered the question.
Learn how to read, loser.

We should all observe a moment of silence for the Sweden Terrorist Attack and the Bowling Green Massacre.

Really?

:lol:

I'm just going to have to assume that you're not answering my questions because you can't come up with any justification that makes sense.

Really?

I'm just going to have to assume that you're not answering my questions because you can't come up with any justification that makes sense.
Go back and read the statistics I provided earlier in the thread this morning. Then you'll know what Trump was referring about.

Really?

No liar, it's been posted. You just keep pretending though. I'm used to your losertarian bullshit.

What else would you define rape of an innocent woman as?
A crime, nothing more and nothing less. You are so pathetically willing to believe anything Trump says, that you don't even know the details of what exactly was supposed to have happened in Sweden
Do you think a Swedish innocent woman feels terror when being attacked and raped by Muslim migrant?
Ask the Swedes, Einstein. On the whole they have no idea what happened last night or what trump was talking about, but conveniently you have all the answers
Who is they?
Swedes, they are at a loss to understand what the liar in chief is referring to
Swedes are confused by fake news that covers up terror attacks and tell people it was only a drunk driving arrest

They need to listen to Trump
He would never lie

Open your mind, broaden it's thinking capabilities (if possible) and use common sense to figure out what he was talking about.

That's not an answer to my question.

What event occurred in Sweden the night before that Trump is referring to?
When you run out of pretend juice, just repeat the same question over and over.

WTF they are the rape capitol of the universe now second only to an african country.

What? Having problems in Sweden is now terror attacks in Sweden?

He didn't say terror attacks.

WTF they are the rape capitol of the universe now second only to an african country.
Don't say that too loud. Someone may get their panties in a wad and call you a racist!

Ir appears they don't care in Sweden that their women are being raped en masse.

Which is if you know the story of Julian Assange he is accused of rape because on woman said he did not wear a condom.

That is the charge against Assange. No condom.

“You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden,” Trump told the crown. “Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.

How can we , when he does not think common sense.

Don't say that too loud. Someone may get their panties in a wad and call you a racist!

Which is if you know the story of Julian Assange he is accused of rape because on woman said he did not wear a condom.

That is not true and to claim it is false and misleading.

That is not true and to claim it is false and misleading.
Prove it or STFU!

This is what Trump was implying before the MSM fake news distorted what he said.

This source provides the truth using common sense!
www.dailystormer.com/someone-got-raped-last-night-in-sweden/
Surely you can do better than this, getting raped isn't very big news these days. But I guess you will pick anything to justify his lies. How about a car crash, or a bank robbery?
Yet, it was a terror attack in Sweden. What you apparently want is more American women raped by Muslims. You see, that is all the justification Trump needs to keep them out of here. The crime they are committing around the world.

Link it or just sit down and shut the fuck up, idiot.

Trump never said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden. He correctly characterized the unbelievable and enormous wave of crime muslims have brought to Sweden. The muslims call it rape jihad.

It was another Trump lie. How many more do you want to hear before his fat ass is kicked out of office?

Sweden baffled by supposed terror attack

"""Though the context of Trump’s speech seems to reference immigrant involvement in something terrible on Friday, the last terror-linked attack on Swedish record, the Associated Press notes, was a December 2010 suicide bombing in Stockholm. In that attack, an Iraqi-born Swede who identified with al-Qaeda detonated two devices, killing only himself.

There was indeed a recent attack in Sweden, on Jan. 5, but it targeted immigrants and was largely under-reported, according to The Independent newspaper.
"""

Forum List

Back