Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

I'm pretty sure that the Sweden tragedy was caused by the thousands of people who celebrated in the streets of New Jersey when the towers fell. I'm not sure how they got from New jersey to Sweden, but this would explain why they have had such a low profile in the USA since 9/11.

Yet, it was a terror attack in Sweden. What you apparently want is more American women raped by Muslims. You see, that is all the justification Trump needs to keep them out of here. The crime they are committing around the world.

There was no terror attack in Sweden. You've done nothing about white guys raping women, it's just boys will be boys. In fact you blame the women when white guys attack them. Suddenly you're worried that Muslims will rape them? What a hypocrite you are!
The topic is Muslims raping swedish women. Poor deflection.

And that didn't happen, Cletus.
Hahahaha
Donald Trump is right, there was a recent attack in Sweden. By neo-Nazis on a refugee centre
Trump wasn't referring to that.
Now we know the truth idiot, it was all bullshyte from the beginning, no Muslim rapes, just trump being Trump and lying his ass off
Once again, American patriot Steve McGarrett has to reveal the truth. Everyone watch.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-talking-muslim-migrants-grope-girls-slap-mothers-children-video/

There was no terror attack in Sweden. You've done nothing about white guys raping women, it's just boys will be boys. In fact you blame the women when white guys attack them. Suddenly you're worried that Muslims will rape them? What a hypocrite you are!

Hahahaha
Donald Trump is right, there was a recent attack in Sweden. By neo-Nazis on a refugee centre

What was he referring to? Even the Swedes say they don't know WTF he's talking about.
Now we hear the Trumpster tell us that he heard something about Sweden on Fox news. he really didn't understand it, but repeated this bullshyte instead. Tell us are these the proper actions of a president? A man who is sane?
. He is a President dealing with UGE amounts of fake news, and sadly there are some outlets he has put his trust in, and they might be letting him down now. So who the hell can he trust ?? Time to forget about the dam embroiled MSM, and start getting all his briefings from the secure channels within the administration. Fox blew it ?????

Hahahaha

What was he referring to? Even the Swedes say they don't know WTF he's talking about.
That's because, as has already been stated, that they are in damage control mode. Some of their own police have come out and said so. You understand, they're LYING like so many of you do.
Aint it embarrassing to know that nothing happened in Sweden and trump lied the whole time?
Watch.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-talking-muslim-migrants-grope-girls-slap-mothers-children-video/

Hahahaha
Now we know the truth idiot, it was all bullshyte from the beginning, no Muslim rapes, just trump being Trump and lying his ass off
Once again, American patriot Steve McGarrett has to reveal the truth. Everyone watch.

No asshole, Trump wasn't talking about that. it was all make believe all pretend about some story that he thought he heard on Fox News. He is FOS and you are as well for making up more shyte trying to defend him.

Hahahaha

Now we hear the Trumpster tell us that he heard something about Sweden on Fox news. he really didn't understand it, but repeated this bullshyte instead. Tell us are these the proper actions of a president? A man who is sane?
. He is a President dealing with UGE amounts of fake news, and sadly there are some outlets he has put his trust in, and they might be letting him down now. So who the hell can he trust ?? Time to forget about the dam embroiled MSM, and start getting all his briefings from the secure channels within the administration. Fox blew it ?????
As a President you don't repeat anything unless it can be thoroughly documented

Hahahaha

No asshole, Trump wasn't talking about that. it was all make believe all pretend about some story that he thought he heard on Fox News. He is FOS and you are as well for making up more shyte trying to defend him.
You must be one of Trumps inside men to know so much about what he does.

When were you president?

At his rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday, Pres. Donald Trump listed a terror attack that never happened as part of the rationale for his controversial anti-Muslim travel ban.

In defending his executive order banning Islamic refugees and travelers from 7 Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S., Trump said, “When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden — Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!
“They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never like they never thought possible,” he went on.

However, there was no terror attack in Sweden on Friday. Perhaps, as some Twitter users suggested, the attack in Sweden happened in the same parallel universe as Kellyanne Conway’s fictitious “Bowling Green massacre.”
He never said terrorist attack you dolt. Course I expect this from a fake news believer. I know what he is talking about as does anyone who follows the rape epidemic in Sweden

When were you president?
Is that your reply for defending that insane comment of Trumps?

At his rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday, Pres. Donald Trump listed a terror attack that never happened as part of the rationale for his controversial anti-Muslim travel ban.

In defending his executive order banning Islamic refugees and travelers from 7 Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S., Trump said, “When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden — Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!
“They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never like they never thought possible,” he went on.

However, there was no terror attack in Sweden on Friday. Perhaps, as some Twitter users suggested, the attack in Sweden happened in the same parallel universe as Kellyanne Conway’s fictitious “Bowling Green massacre.”
He never said terrorist attack you dolt. Course I expect this from a fake news believer. I know what he is talking about as does anyone who follows the rape epidemic in Sweden
Bull shyte he was talking about a fake story on Fox

Hahahaha

You really suffer from a mental disease called liberalism. I have exposed you, the pajama boy, once again!

You must be one of Trumps inside men to know so much about what he does.
He admitted it Homer

I'll wait while you find where he said terrorist attack

Just what was he talking about, Homer?

I just told you. Why don't you try googling shit

The story that Trump referred to on Fox had nothing to do with rape in Sweden

. What and spoil their rabid fun ?? LOL

The story that Trump referred to on Fox had nothing to do with rape in Sweden
It was on Tucker's show and he was about the high crime rate caused by "immigrants"

Forum List

Back