Trump claims Flint MI crowd was asking him to be allowed to continue speaking...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Trump: Pastor who interrupted me was 'nervous mess'

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday criticized the pastor who interrupted him during a church speech a day before to stop him from attacking Hillary Clinton.

"Something was up, because I noticed she was so nervous when she introduced me. She called NBC, ABC ... when she got up to introduce me, she was so nervous, she was shaking," Trump told Fox News.
"And I said, 'Wow, this is sort of strange.' And then she came up. So she had that in mind, there's no question about it."

Trump was giving brief remarks at Bethel United Methodist Church in Flint, Mich., on Wednesday as part of his tour of the city, which has been plagued by lead-contaminated drinking water.

When he began criticizing his Democratic rival, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage andinterrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech,” Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

The GOP nominee said the incident didn't "bother" him, adding that "everyone plays their games."

He claimed the audience was saying he should be allowed to continue speaking.

"The audience was so great. And these are mostly African-American people, phenomenal people. And they want to see change. ... The crime rate over there is ridiculous," he said.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

Yet all you can hear is applause for the pastor. Does Trump realize people video tape EVERYTHING nowadays? :dunno:

Trump: Pastor who interrupted me was 'nervous mess'

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday criticized the pastor who interrupted him during a church speech a day before to stop him from attacking Hillary Clinton.

"Something was up, because I noticed she was so nervous when she introduced me. She called NBC, ABC ... when she got up to introduce me, she was so nervous, she was shaking," Trump told Fox News.
"And I said, 'Wow, this is sort of strange.' And then she came up. So she had that in mind, there's no question about it."

Trump was giving brief remarks at Bethel United Methodist Church in Flint, Mich., on Wednesday as part of his tour of the city, which has been plagued by lead-contaminated drinking water.

When he began criticizing his Democratic rival, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage andinterrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech,” Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

The GOP nominee said the incident didn't "bother" him, adding that "everyone plays their games."

He claimed the audience was saying he should be allowed to continue speaking.

"The audience was so great. And these are mostly African-American people, phenomenal people. And they want to see change. ... The crime rate over there is ridiculous," he said.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

Yet all you can hear is applause for the pastor. Does Trump realize people video tape EVERYTHING nowadays? :dunno:

LMAO!!!

Forum List

Back