trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

Well, thank you for making my point! All this talk about Trump‘s jokes and pretending to take them utterly seriously are meaningless. Ronald Reagan was perfect on that score, and of course the Democrats still hated him.

Democrats don’t understand that you can disagree with people without making bile disgusting comments about their personality and character. They hated Ronald Reagan, just as much as they hated Trump, if not more because he was more successful. That’s what Democrats really hate in a Republican – success.
I'm a Ron Paul-style libertarian/republican hybrid. I neither support isolationism nor do I support the levels of intervention we've been exercising since the end of WWII. Can you comprehend a position between those two extremes?
I will be voting for Trump this fall. He did an admirable job last time, and, IMO, was cheated out of his second term. Plus I ardently oppose the marxism that the democrat party has embraced.
:thankusmile: :thup: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:
Come on mate; someone who supports Trump and therefore buy's into his total bull - and even believes that Trump did a good job as president and "was cheated in an election" - is anything but a Libertarian Republican. He is only and solely a Trump supporter. And a radical Trump supporter is a MAGA.

You are even expressing "unlimited" support towards a person, who told Putin to feel free to attack NATO members!!! - see the threads topic.

But anyhow, it's your life and your decision.
Kruska Trump brought back more jobs to America than any president in sixty years,was the first president sense carter to not start any new wars,gas prices were low and did not break your paycheck as traiter biden has done cutting off the pipeline,I miss the glory days of trump going to the gas station and only paying $25,00 fir a full tank of gas instead of $50,00 as we have had sense lying biden took office,he was the only president to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so that defense contracters can profit from it,not even the greatest president of the 20th century kennedy even mentioned that,and your trying to tell us all he did not do a good job as president? :abgg2q.jpg:I just scratched the surface of his accomplishments.

Oh and I KNOW you are going for an early April fools joke there saying trump was not cheated out of an election.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I know you are going for comedy there on thst one,:abgg2q.jpg:I know you weren’t being serious, :biggrin: you going to disregard all these dozens of postal workers that came forward back then talking about all the illegal drop offs that occurred in the middle of the night and were willing to testify knowing the penalty of perjury but did not get called to testify conveniently?,how independent poll workers were turned away from counting the votes by democrats,all the video footage out there of people told to go home early and then afterwards people are seen illegally pulling out stacks of mail under theur desks illegally counting them after hours?

You still going to tell us with a straight face biden is not an illegal president? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

I don’t know how to break this news to you dude but election fraud has gone on fir DECADES now.both parties have benefitted from it and trump is just the latest in a long line of presidents spanning decades who got cheated from office.you obviously are not aware of the history of vote fraud in presidential elections Mate.:abgg2q.jpg:

I have taken the paid shills of the DNC thst have penetrated this site to school many times on this,are you capable of doing what THEY are incapable of doing and admitting you have been proven wrong?

You have always been reasonable in our debates in the past,it’s not the end of the world as all these dnc shills seem to think to admit it when your wrong,I think it’s time you do that right now.prove me right that you are mature enough to admit it when you have been proven wrong. :biggrin:

You are a reasonable poster,I know that unlike all these juvenile paid shills of the DNC that have penetrated this site,YOU are capable of owning up to it when you have been proven wrong,time to own up to it now mate. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Kruska Trump brought back more jobs to America than any president in sixty years,was the first president sense carter to not start any new wars,gas prices were low and did not break your paycheck as traiter biden has done cutting off the pipeline,I miss the glory days of trump going to the gas station and only paying $25,00 fir a full tank of gas instead of $50,00 as we have had sense lying biden took office,he was the only president to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so that defense contracters can profit from it,not even the greatest president of the 20th century kennedy even mentioned that,and your trying to tell us all he did not do a good job as president? :abgg2q.jpg:I just scratched the surface of his accomplishments.

Oh and I KNOW you are going for an early April fools joke there saying trump was not cheated out of an election.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I know you are going for comedy there on thst one,:abgg2q.jpg:I know you weren’t being serious, :biggrin: you going to disregard all these dozens of postal workers that came forward back then talking about all the illegal drop offs that occurred in the middle of the night and were willing to testify knowing the penalty of perjury but did not get called to testify conveniently?,how independent poll workers were turned away from counting the votes by democrats,all the video footage out there of people told to go home early and then afterwards people are seen illegally pulling out stacks of mail under theur desks illegally counting them after hours?

You still going to tell us with a straight face biden is not an illegal president? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

I don’t know how to break this news to you dude but election fraud has gone on fir DECADES now.both parties have benefitted from it and trump is just the latest in a long line of presidents spanning decades who got cheated from office.you obviously are not aware of the history of vote fraud in presidential elections Mate.:abgg2q.jpg:

I have taken the paid shills of the DNC thst have penetrated this site to school many times on this,are you capable of doing what THEY are incapable of doing and admitting you have been proven wrong?

You have always been reasonable in our debates in the past,it’s not the end of the world as all these dnc shills seem to think to admit it when your wrong,I think it’s time you do that right now.prove me right that you are mature enough to admit it when you have been proven wrong. :biggrin:

You are a reasonable poster,I know that unlike all these juvenile paid shills of the DNC that have penetrated this site,YOU are capable of owning up to it when you have been proven wrong,time to own up to it now mate. :biggrin:

Sometimes I swear this man is trying to lose. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut and let Biden drown in the media cycle and instead he just keeps trying to one up him on the insanity scale.

Frankly, after reading literally several thousands of your posts here at USMB, I do not regard you as a very good judge of character. :dunno:

You kinda suck, dude. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Frankly, after reading literally several thousands of your posts here at USMB, I do not regard you as a very good judge of character. :dunno:

You kinda suck, dude. :rolleyes:
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:Pretty much the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century the fact the majority of the board agrees with you. :thup:

Last edited:

I now know I hit a homerun out of the ballpark sense anytime sockpuppet shills from Langley surada and stann those two dudes try’s to counter it and fails as always. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Criticize the Orange Slob, and the cult attacks ^^

Muhammed

Years before he became president, Donald Trump wrote a series of adulatory letters to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
In the letters, Trump told Putin that he was a "big fan of yours" and asked him to be guest of honor at a Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.
The letters were released by the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday.

I now know I hit a homerun out of the ballpark sense anytime sockpuppet shills from Langley surada and stann those two dudes try’s to counter it and fails as always. :laughing0301:

I'm a grandmother in Atlanta, you imbecile.

Muhammed

Years before he became president, Donald Trump wrote a series of adulatory letters to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
In the letters, Trump told Putin that he was a "big fan of yours" and asked him to be guest of honor at a Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.
Wow!

And to think, just that little bit of schmoozing was all it took to keep Putin from invading Ukraine under Trump‘s watch.

Muhammed

You're an idiot. :abgg2q.jpg:

...and you're so fucking stupid that you have no fucking clue that you're an idiot.:cuckoo: :lol:

Suck on Tommy's cock, moron.

:wink:

Could you explain how you came to that stupid conclusion, bitchboy?
Putin's takeover of the Crimea was never accepted as legal by the United Nations , it destroyed territorial integrity of the region. Plus Putin was already stirring up ethnic Russians in the eastern parts of the Ukraine and arming them. Nasty games these Russians play.

Putin's takeover of the Crimea was never accepted as legal by the United Nations , it destroyed territorial integrity of the region. Plus Putin was already stirring up ethnic Russians in the eastern parts of the Ukraine and arming them. Nasty games these Russians play.
Normal people call it, "The invasion and occupation of a European country".

The Orange God and his asslickers call it "savvy genius".

There is NOTHING wrong with that.

Now, all you need is someone who can advance the Trump AGENDA without the Trump
BAGGAGE.

Do that and I'll vote alongside you... as will millions of our fellow countrymen.

Fail to do that - leave your Orange Sociopath at the top of the ticket - and you will lose my vote, and many of those others.

You want what he's selling so badly that you're willing to look the other way.

I want what he's selling but he, himself, is far, far too high a price to pay, to get what I want.

And there's the difference.
You want what Trump wants, but you don't want the man himself who can make it happen ???? This sounds crazy to me...

Forum List

Back