trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

O.K. So, what were the people who walked in Congress on January 6 jailed for, mr. hypocrite?
SEDITION , how does that relate to the majority of the Ukrainian people getting rid of a puppet Russian government in their country. You're grasping at straws here / comparing apples and oranges. No thanks to your fuzzy logic.

The people of the Ukraine threw out the puppet Russian government. The people of Crimea and the eastern Ukraine provinces had illegal elections run by Russians toting guns. No Ukrainian , no outside inspectors present. Most Ukrainians fled the war zone plus even occupying Russians voted. The percent could not be that high. Not legal by any means.
Was it not Obama and team that orchestrated the changing of the guard in the Ukraine?

The wall in itself solves little.

I don't care if it's built, but it solves very little at high cost and effort.
The wall is the message, and then enforcement becomes the standard that is built from the message that is being sent by the wall..... The high cost of million's coming across that border is totally unimagined in comparison to the petty cost of the wall, and the message it sends

Was it not Obama and team that orchestrated the changing of the guard in the Ukraine?
US Presidents do not have that kind of power. The Ukraine is not part of the US and does not fall under it's jurisdiction. If there were outside observers to that Ukrainian election it was most likely an international team not a US one. That would not be appropriate. And their election had realistic votes cast. 54.7% going to the winner.

SEDITION , how does that relate to the majority of the Ukrainian people getting rid of a puppet Russian government in their country. You're grasping at straws here / comparing apples and oranges. No thanks to your fuzzy logic.
You are an idiot.

The wall is the message, and then enforcement becomes the standard that is built from the message that is being sent by the wall..... The high cost of million's coming across that border is totally unimagined in comparison to the petty cost of the wall, and the message it sends
Walls don't work , the Chinese had a Great one and they found out it didn't work 800 years ago.

What part of the bill will suspend the asylum process?
I don't know which part but it was an emergency provision clause in the bill. No free nation can totally restrict asylum seekers. Biden was correct in saying he could have stopped it. Plus the 1,300 more border patrol would have made all the difference in the world.

You're an idiot. :abgg2q.jpg:

...and you're so fucking stupid that you have no fucking clue that you're an idiot.:cuckoo: :lol:

Suck on Tommy's cock, moron.
surada sockpuppet shill from langley is a dude who pretends to be a woman and fellow langley shill stann sucks on his cock every night.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::04::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that is IF surada is actually not a sock of stanns. at this place they have so many socks for the DNC you never know.

Last edited:
surada sockpuppet shill from langley is a dude who pretends to be a woman and fellow langley shill stann sucks on his cock every night.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: that isIF surada is actually not a sock of stanns. at this place they have so many socks for the DNC you never know.
He is trying to pretend to be a woman????

Does he know that little girls know that he is a very creepy creep. And fathers in prison are going to #^&%^$$%^ the living shit out of him and %%^&#@@$% the heck out of him?.......

Thanks, indeed I am convinced to be a very reasonable person - that is why I don't buy into Trump and his propagated claims and statements. The fellow is a brainless charlatan - over and out. And Biden is senile and additionally an incapable president.

The USA's and any other Western countries FACTUAL problem, are our "fake" democracies - that allows for Trump's and Biden's to regularly screw them up since the 60'ies.
Got my political drift now?
trump is the first president in my lifetime who did what he SAID he would do that was when i realised he was different and the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system mate...i just gave examples WHY he was different and not part of the corrupt two party system and the first president that served the people instead of the elite sense kennedy ,you need to reread that post mate.

oh and sense there was no attempt by you to counter my facts the elite rigged the election so their puppet biden would get in,thanks for admitting you were proven wrong and checkmated by me. :2up:

Last edited:
He is trying to pretend to be a woman????

Does he know that little girls know that he is a very creepy creep. And fathers in prison are going to #^&%^$$%^ the living shit out of him and %%^&#@@$% the heck out of him?.......
Yes , you people are very creepy. No doubt about that , look at the garbage you come up with.

surada sockpuppet shill from langley is a dude who pretends to be a woman and fellow langley shill stann sucks on his cock every night.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::04::rofl:GGL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that is IF surada is actually not a sock of stanns. at this place they have so many socks for the DNC you never know.
I don't know who surada is and I don't care , he makes sense most of the time. You do not plus your personal insults , like most of your opinions are not based on facts.

Forum List

Back