trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

US Presidents do not have that kind of power. The Ukraine is not part of the US and does not fall under it's jurisdiction. If there were outside observers to that Ukrainian election it was most likely an international team not a US one. That would not be appropriate. And their election had realistic votes cast. 54.7% going to the winner.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but his administration did, and Obama knew all about it

LA RAM FAN

Please don't be that ignorant. Yes , they worked for a while until they didn't.
They worked as well as any walls work. They work if you guard them and they make it much easier to guard a linear stretch of land.

That’s what walls do. Nobody ever said the wall would be perfect and nobody would ever be able to breach it.

The point is if you want fewer illegal immigrants to come in you want to wall if you want more illegal immigrants to come in, you don’t want to wall. It’s really that simple.

I suppose every time a burglar kicks in a front door or climbs in a second story window,, that proves that locks don’t work? Or should I say that doors don’t work?

Biden and Obama are only too happy to live behind walls. Why do those walls work but a border wall would not?

Or is it that the elite like Obama, and Biden are entitled to be protected, but not us common folk. We just have to accept whatever illegal aliens come in to give fentanyl to our sons and daughters, to steal our jobs from the working poor,, and to rape our women, as they do on the other side of the border.

You know what? No thanks!

Trump does what Trump does because he wants the attention and adoration. I don't think he's a "Russian shrill", he merely picks up things he thinks will go down well with his base because that's what his base is saying. And part of his online base are Russian and Chinese government people.
Supposedly the KGB had a talk with him when he visited Moscow in the 80s. And he put up that pro-Soviet anti-Reagan newspaper ad after. Numerous business dealings...
When Donald Trump Tried to Meet With a Russian Leader in the 1980s

Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events

With China it's a bit different. He did indeed ask for Russia or China for help in the elections.

Yes, he did have a Bank of China loan and Ivanka's business dealings, but his actions were more random, as in one day he would support China, the next day he would support Taiwan.

His actions towards Russia have been more coherent, I just don't see the same type of behavior.

Forum List

Back