Trump claims millions voted illegally...

There have been people arrested this election cycle for fraud, so yes, he has every right to say what he did.

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade

Woman Jailed on Charge of Illegal Voting

many other links about illegal voting arrests out there

He said "millions" in case you missed that, honey. Not three.
So, he didn't ask for a recount either!

Don't you think he needs to prove "millions"? I told you he was going to rule by Twitter. He's the biggest fucking coward in the world.

Nobody fact checks Twitter. Even when people fact check Trump it comes out as lies... but his supporters don't care.
Why do you?

Why do I care if Trump lies? Because I'm an American citizen and he represents the United States to the rest of the world... that might be one of the dumbest questions asked on this forum.

I agree with Trump.

When Democrats talk about their vaunted "Ground Game" they are talking about the Dead and the Illegal Alien Voter....particularly in states with no voter I. D. Laws.

Fuck California.

Then you are as clueless as he is. The US is in big trouble. We will have a delusional leader in January.
You voted for the bitch that wanted illegal immigrants voting. Obama was willing to give them amnesty. Back fired on you big time.

Voter Fraud: It's Real, But Rare

"Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud, according to a Department of Justice study outlined during a 2006 Congressional hearing. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas."

ABC News
So why do you need a recount?

Because this is an open, free society and no one should fear a recount if they won legally.

by the way, if trump is so full of shit and it isn't rigged m, why do you want a recount? Oh yeah, typical left hypocrisy

I want a recount because I'm tired of hearing about "rigged" elections. I want the truth to come out and see if the machines were/could be hacked, if the ballots are counted correctly, and how much of a difference counting ALL the votes including absentee and provisional ballots matters.

You talk about hypocrisy... Trump said the election was rigged and wasn't sure if he would concede a loss... now he is whining because the election is being contested for possibly being rigged. :cuckoo:
That that makes no sense. Why do you need proof this year?

The brainwashed GOPers and the orange guy don't need evidence! This is the post truth age...The difference, is, Trump doesn't believe this, but he knows his hick and ignorant supporters do. lol

"Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud, according to a Department of Justice study outlined during a 2006 Congressional hearing. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas."

ABC News

Because this is an open, free society and no one should fear a recount if they won legally.
I don't fear it. I love your hypocrisy

The brainwashed GOPers and the orange guy don't need evidence! This is the post truth age...The difference, is, Trump doesn't believe this, but he knows his hick and ignorant supporters do. lol
Says the guy looking for a recount

by the way, if trump is so full of shit and it isn't rigged m, why do you want a recount? Oh yeah, typical left hypocrisy

I want a recount because I'm tired of hearing about "rigged" elections. I want the truth to come out and see if the machines were/could be hacked, if the ballots are counted correctly, and how much of a difference counting ALL the votes including absentee and provisional ballots matters.

You talk about hypocrisy... Trump said the election was rigged and wasn't sure if he would concede a loss... now he is whining because the election is being contested for possibly being rigged. :cuckoo:
Stupid new voting machines. Bring back the curtains and levers...

Why do I need proof THIS year? Because proof THIS year will help to make the future years better and more efficient. You can't fix a problem that everyone is saying is a problem, if you don't analyze a problem...

ABC News

I don't fear it. I love your hypocrisy

Trump fears it. That's what counts.

Stupid move declaring that. Even if he believes it is true.

Trump just legitimized recounts.

Why do I need proof THIS year? Because proof THIS year will help to make the future years better and more efficient. You can't fix a problem that everyone is saying is a problem, if you don't analyze a problem...
How?

How?

Who? Where?

How?

Who? Where?
When and what?

Forum List

Back