Trump claims millions voted illegally...

He said "millions" in case you missed that, honey. Not three.
So, he didn't ask for a recount either!

Don't you think he needs to prove "millions"? I told you he was going to rule by Twitter. He's the biggest fucking coward in the world.

Nobody fact checks Twitter. Even when people fact check Trump it comes out as lies... but his supporters don't care.
Why do you?

Why do I care if Trump lies? Because I'm an American citizen and he represents the United States to the rest of the world... that might be one of the dumbest questions asked on this forum.
Maybe he just knows how to get a rise out of fools like you I know I do. You hypocrites are fun to watch complain.

Voter Fraud: It's Real, But Rare

"Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud, according to a Department of Justice study outlined during a 2006 Congressional hearing. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas."

ABC News
So why do you need a recount?

No need. Russia covered their digital tracks well.

"Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud, according to a Department of Justice study outlined during a 2006 Congressional hearing. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas."

ABC News

No need. Russia covered their digital tracks well.
For what?

Don't you think he needs to prove "millions"? I told you he was going to rule by Twitter. He's the biggest fucking coward in the world.

Nobody fact checks Twitter. Even when people fact check Trump it comes out as lies... but his supporters don't care.
Why do you?

Why do I care if Trump lies? Because I'm an American citizen and he represents the United States to the rest of the world... that might be one of the dumbest questions asked on this forum.
Maybe he just knows how to get a rise out of fools like you I know I do. You hypocrites are fun to watch complain.

Get a rise out of us? That's the type of behavior you expect from the President of the United States? Jesus...

So Now you are admitting we have a troll as a President? And his followers enjoy it? Awesome... you prove the immaturity and intelligence level of many of his followers.

You almost gotta laugh hat the crooked Klintons are calling for a recount when it might mean less votes for the Hildabeast.

by the way, if trump is so full of shit and it isn't rigged m, why do you want a recount? Oh yeah, typical left hypocrisy

I want a recount because I'm tired of hearing about "rigged" elections. I want the truth to come out and see if the machines were/could be hacked, if the ballots are counted correctly, and how much of a difference counting ALL the votes including absentee and provisional ballots matters.

You talk about hypocrisy... Trump said the election was rigged and wasn't sure if he would concede a loss... now he is whining because the election is being contested for possibly being rigged. :cuckoo:
That that makes no sense. Why do you need proof this year?
Stupid new voting machines. Bring back the curtains and levers...
Paper

Why do you?

Get a rise out of us? That's the type of behavior you expect from the President of the United States? Jesus...

So Now you are admitting we have a troll as a President? And his followers enjoy it? Awesome... you prove the immaturity and intelligence level of many of his followers.
He isn't president yet. Let's get to Jan 20

Why do you?

Social media got you down?

ABC News

Because this is an open, free society and no one should fear a recount if they won legally.
I don't fear it. I love your hypocrisy

Trump fears it. That's what counts.
Fears what?

I'm still waiting for all the evidence other than "many people are saying" that non-citizens voted.

To make such a claim and offer no actual evidence of votes cast by illegals just makes you look stupid.

I'm still waiting for all the evidence other than "many people are saying" that non-citizens voted.

To make such a claim and offer no actual evidence of votes cast by illegals just makes you look stupid.

But but but...someone posted two articles showing it happened! So obviously it must have been done by millions of people!

He said "millions" in case you missed that, honey. Not three.

Why do you?

Where were you when obummer lied? Not here, so I guess you have no issues with lies

But but but...someone posted two articles showing it happened! So obviously it must have been done by millions of people!
So why do you want a recount hypocrite?

I don't know anyone personally that is fighting it. I'm all for it. Question is, can the Clinton supporters accept that she lost if the results don't change?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Then you aren't paying attention. Hell there are like three threads about the audit/recounts and in every one of them Trump supporters are whining about it. Trump even sent out a tweet today whining about it.

Like I said, I don't know anyone personally that is fighting the vote audit/recount. I do not know anyone on this message board in real life. What others whine about is not my problem. If you let it become yours, that's on you.

Ok...do you realize what you just said? You basically questioned whether people were fighting against it. I showed you many people on here are... and your response is, basically so what you don't care? :alcoholic:
No you didn't

Just go to the little search box and type in anything that has to do with recounts or electronic voting machines, or Jill Stein...you'll find dozens upon dozens of members here whining and arguing against it. I guess even the mods here don't pay attention to the threads. Yes... I'm not talking about you, but AyeCantSeeYou that liked your comment. Just because it isn't REAL LIFE, doesn't mean the person behind the computer monitor isn't a person fighting against it. ;)
Why so many threads?

I'm sorry you can't understand doing an audit of the election results is going to show how improvements can be made on the process. I can give you the information, but I can't increase your intelligence level and make you understand it.
But there isn't any issues, it's why trump was asked if he'd accept the count! You all were drooling on that question. And yet here you hypocrites are.

Why do you?

Where were you when obummer lied? Not here, so I guess you have no issues with lies

Wrong. I voted for McCain and Romney. In fact I've voted Republican every year except this year.

Forum List

Back