Trump claims millions voted illegally...

The brainwashed GOPers and the orange guy don't need evidence! This is the post truth age...The difference, is, Trump doesn't believe this, but he knows his hick and ignorant supporters do. lol
Says the guy looking for a recount
Florida has an automatic recount if the difference is less than 1%. Remain calm.
LOL, I'm enjoying you hypocrites
Try and remain calm. HOW the HELL am I a hypocrite lol?
Dude, I'm steady as a rock! You?
HOW the HELL am I a hypocrite lol? Like you, I may simply be misinformed. But I'm not.

I agree with Trump.

When Democrats talk about their vaunted "Ground Game" they are talking about the Dead and the Illegal Alien Voter....particularly in states with no voter I. D. Laws.

Fuck California.

The point is, he's going to be PRESIDENT and he has NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of this having happened. 31 times since 2000 have people been prosecuted, 31. He's claiming MILLIONS. Okay, so, a president who is willing to make up stuff to suit his agenda at any time. Is that good for America? Are other countries going to take the US seriously?

true the vote agrees with trump

HOUSTON, TX. – November 27, 2016: True the Vote (TTV), the nation’s leading voters’ rights and election integrity organization, today released a statement with respect to President-Elect Donald Trump’s claim that “millions” of individuals illegally voted in the 2016 Election.

“True the Vote absolutely supports President-elect Trump’s recent comment about the impact of illegal voting, as reflected in the national popular vote. We are still collecting data and will be for several months, but our intent is to publish a comprehensive study on the significant impact of illegal voting in all of its many forms and begin a national discussion on how voters, states, and the Trump Administration can best address this growing problem.”
True the Vote (TTV) is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) voters’ rights organization, founded to inspire and equip voters for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. TTV empowers organizations and individuals across the nation to actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. For more information, please visit www.truethevote.org.

HOUSTON, TX. – November 27, 2016: True the Vote (TTV), the nation’s leading voters’ rights and election integrity organization, today released a statement with respect to President-Elect Donald Trump’s claim that “millions” of individuals illegally voted in the 2016 Election.

“True the Vote absolutely supports President-elect Trump’s recent comment about the impact of illegal voting, as reflected in the national popular vote. We are still collecting data and will be for several months, but our intent is to publish a comprehensive study on the significant impact of illegal voting in all of its many forms and begin a national discussion on how voters, states, and the Trump Administration can best address this growing problem.”
True the Vote (TTV) is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) voters’ rights organization, founded to inspire and equip voters for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. TTV empowers organizations and individuals across the nation to actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. For more information, please visit www.truethevote.org.

Only in Texass....

I agree with Trump.

When Democrats talk about their vaunted "Ground Game" they are talking about the Dead and the Illegal Alien Voter....particularly in states with no voter I. D. Laws.

Fuck California.

Then you are as clueless as he is. The US is in big trouble. We will have a delusional leader in January.

Hilarious calling Trump "delusional" after watching a Kenyan masquerading as an American president BOWING to various leaders who used to kiss our ass.

Umm... and how many cases have they documented to date of illegals voting in the 2016 election?

I agree with Trump.

Fuck California.

Then you are as clueless as he is. The US is in big trouble. We will have a delusional leader in January.

Hilarious calling Trump "delusional" after watching a Kenyan masquerading as an American president BOWING to various leaders who used to kiss our ass.

Just another delusional false claim by Trump. Just like he started and propagated the birth certificate issue with Obama. Now he is calling him daily for advise.

The Progressive Trump is just around the corner. Keep watching...

LOL Obama encouraged them to vote.....
No, he didn't. He actually said it's illegal for them to vote.

Lying has become so easy for the RW Loons, they see it as a badge of honor.
No doubt that moron thinks Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote because he watched the edited version of that Obama interview with Gina Rodriguez which cut out the part where Obama encourages American citizens, with undocumented relatives, to vote -- since their undocumented relatives can't vote.

Yet another shining example of the right dumbing themselves down.

No doubt that moron thinks Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote because he watched the edited version of that Obama interview with Gina Rodriguez which cut out the part where Obama encourages American citizens, with undocumented relatives, to vote -- since their undocumented relatives can't vote.

November 8th proved that facts and the truth do not matter.

I wonder if that audit is finished on Trump's income tax returns yet? :badgrin:

See? Everyone knew it was a lie, but it did not matter. Just mind boggling.

I agree with Trump.

Fuck California.

Just another delusional false claim by Trump. Just like he started and propagated the birth certificate issue with Obama. Now he is calling him daily for advise.

so you should have no trouble with him in office.

November 8th proved that facts and the truth do not matter.

See? Everyone knew it was a lie, but it did not matter. Just mind boggling.
it proved that it was the only thing that mattered and why hitlery lost.

I agree with Trump.

Fuck California.

I think it is about time we had a delusional sociopath in the White House. Just want to see how crazy it gets!

I agree with Trump.

Fuck California.

I think it is about time we had a delusional sociopath in the White House. Just want to see how crazy it gets!

..and i always thought that we could never get a president worse than Nixon.

Umm... and how many cases have they documented to date of illegals voting in the 2016 election?

true the vote wants to find out

..and i always thought that we could never get a president worse than Nixon.

Wasn't he the last Presidential candidate to withhold his income tax returns, before Donald came along? How appropriate...

And now you'll never see his tax returns ya snoop.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back