Trump claims millions voted illegally...

I'm still waiting for all the evidence other than "many people are saying" that non-citizens voted.

To make such a claim and offer no actual evidence of votes cast by illegals just makes you look stupid.
So why did obummer tell them to vote?

Don't you think he needs to prove "millions"? I told you he was going to rule by Twitter. He's the biggest fucking coward in the world.

Nobody fact checks Twitter. Even when people fact check Trump it comes out as lies... but his supporters don't care.
Why do you?

Why do I care if Trump lies? Because I'm an American citizen and he represents the United States to the rest of the world... that might be one of the dumbest questions asked on this forum.
Where were you when obummer lied? Not here, so I guess you have no issues with lies

Wrong. I voted for McCain and Romney. In fact I've voted Republican every year except this year.
Sorry, you can't prove that

Nobody fact checks Twitter. Even when people fact check Trump it comes out as lies... but his supporters don't care.
Why do you?

Why do I care if Trump lies? Because I'm an American citizen and he represents the United States to the rest of the world... that might be one of the dumbest questions asked on this forum.
Where were you when obummer lied? Not here, so I guess you have no issues with lies

Wrong. I voted for McCain and Romney. In fact I've voted Republican every year except this year.

Yeah sorry I didn't take a selfie of it each year to prove it to you right now. :cuckoo:

Why do you?

Yeah sorry I didn't take a selfie of it each year to prove it to you right now. :cuckoo:
Dahl, it's a message board, you can say anything! How do I check that as fact, especially you pulling for a criminal

Dahl, it's a message board, you can say anything! How do I check that as fact, especially you pulling for a criminal

Funny. Pulling for a criminal? That's both candidates.

Funny. Pulling for a criminal? That's both candidates.
It is? Trump did what criminally?

Michigan elections director doubts vote-hacking in presidential count

Chris Thomas, the longtime director of Michigan's Bureau of Elections, said Michigan doesn't use the electronic voting machines identified in the report as being the sources of potential hacking.

"We are an entire paper and optical scan state," Thomas told the Free Press Wednesday. "Nothing is connected to the Internet."

"Doubts."

The cost isn't coming out of anyone's pocket other than the people who want to pay for the audit/recount. Just let it happen and see what happens. /End of story.

I'm only worried that crooked Hillary and her devious minions will "magically" find missed boxes of ballots... again.

Chris Thomas, the longtime director of Michigan's Bureau of Elections, said Michigan doesn't use the electronic voting machines identified in the report as being the sources of potential hacking.

"We are an entire paper and optical scan state," Thomas told the Free Press Wednesday. "Nothing is connected to the Internet."

"Doubts."

The cost isn't coming out of anyone's pocket other than the people who want to pay for the audit/recount. Just let it happen and see what happens. /End of story.
Again, no one is objecting! Just find it hilarious all you hypocrites

So as been said, illegal voting is fine as long as your candidate wins? As long as they win there is no reason to do any audits or recounts to find flaws in the system and fix them?

No, illegal voting is NOT ok, regardless of who the illegal votes are for. Those committing voter fraud should be dealt with by our legal system.

Ok then...why are people fighting this audit/recount? It looks more and more like courts in North Carolina is going to do a recount as well.

I don't know anyone personally that is fighting it. I'm all for it. Question is, can the Clinton supporters accept that she lost if the results don't change?
I accept she lost already. What's your point? That some accept it while others don't? That's true of supporters of almost all candidates who lose an election.
Can you believe Republicans elected this to be president:

kSi2dQ.gif

He's such a pu$$y.
No, I still can't believe it. Soon, the do ya miss me now, pictures with Bush's face will become appropriate.

The brainwashed GOPers and the orange guy don't need evidence! This is the post truth age...The difference, is, Trump doesn't believe this, but he knows his hick and ignorant supporters do. lol
Says the guy looking for a recount
Florida has an automatic recount if the difference is less than 1%. Remain calm.
LOL, I'm enjoying you hypocrites
Try and remain calm. HOW the HELL am I a hypocrite lol?

"Doubts."

Again, no one is objecting! Just find it hilarious all you hypocrites
Stein can gth but this IS NOT A CONSPIRACY! lol

The brainwashed GOPers and the orange guy don't need evidence! This is the post truth age...The difference, is, Trump doesn't believe this, but he knows his hick and ignorant supporters do. lol
Says the guy looking for a recount
Florida has an automatic recount if the difference is less than 1%. Remain calm.
LOL, I'm enjoying you hypocrites
Try and remain calm. HOW the HELL am I a hypocrite lol?
Dude, I'm steady as a rock! You?

Forum List

Back