Trump claims we are no better than Russia

We're no better in the context which Trump was speaking about. We're a warring nation. We invade and kill too much, to preach to others on violence and war.

Now as far as a better nation overall goes? Of course we're better. I'd much rather be in the US than in Russia.
:thup:

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think he should have said it. Then again, honesty is awesome. And unusual in American politics.
We might not be like Russia is as far as domestically, but foreign policy, I would think we are worse. We overthrow elected leaders, invade countries for bullshit, use drones and bomb innocent people, put up illegal headquarters in countries that they don't even know exist, influence foreign elections, and its all for greed and power.
I think Trump says some stupid shit. And flat out lies. But he got this one right.
And what really is funny, is the left is acting like this is complete bullshit, when they have railed against our bullshit for decades. But NOW it is lies.
Grow up people. Grow the fuck up.
he's right just about all of the time. it's the spin that makes people think he's wrong.
we're way better than russia.

No other nation on earth invades more nations and kills more people than the Unites States does. That's just fact. So, Trump is right. The US doesn't have the right to hop up on a high horse. It can't preach to others. It no longer possesses a moral high ground.
We do not acquire territory or property as Putin does, nor do we assassinate rival pols or press, although Trump may be a new direction for us.

I'm assuming you were trying to be funny. The US has been assassinating foreign leaders and installing Puppet regimes for several decades. You should read up some on the C.I.A. And like i said, no other nation on earth invades more nations and kills more people than the US does. Russia isn't even close.

No other nation on earth invades more nations and kills more people than the Unites States does. That's just fact. So, Trump is right. The US doesn't have the right to hop up on a high horse. It can't preach to others. It no longer possesses a moral high ground.
We do not acquire territory or property as Putin does, nor do we assassinate rival pols or press, although Trump may be a new direction for us.

I'm assuming you were trying to be funny. The US has been assassinating foreign leaders and installing Puppet regimes for several decades. You should read up some on the C.I.A. And like i said, no other nation on earth invades more nations and kills more people than the US does. Russia isn't even close.
Again, the US never acquires property or natl resources, though Trump may bring a Putinesqe view.

I would agree we should not have intervened with Saddam and Assad's brutality to their own. But you are asserting false equivalencies to compare the US in Iraq to Putin in Ukraine or even to our roles in Syria. Putin targets civilians We do not.

Putin killed an entire apartment complex and blamed it on Chechens. He has ordered the assassination of at least two dissenting reporters. Putin assassinated a deputy minister.

So, yeah. We're like that. Okay.

13zuao1.jpg

There are a couple reporters I'd like killed.

Putin killed an entire apartment complex and blamed it on Chechens. He has ordered the assassination of at least two dissenting reporters. Putin assassinated a deputy minister.

13zuao1.jpg

IKR? We don't do anything wrong. Like arming/training terrorists to kill thousands of people..

13zuao1.jpg

Trump did not say we were like that.

Snowflakes have a hard time accepting the truth....

Mapped: The 7 Governments the U.S. Has Overthrown
Iran, 1953
Guatemala, 1954
Congo, 1960
Dominican Republic, 1961
South Vietnam, 1963
Brazil, 1964
Chile, 1973

LIST OF SOME OF THE DICTATORS / LEADERS
THE US PUTR INTO POWER

Gadaffi
Noriega
Castro
Mubarak
Morsi
Maliki

35 countries where the U.S. has supported fascists, drug lords and terrorists

The United States has engaged in a lot of things the American people would just as soon not know about and / or deny...Trump did not indulge their 'delusion' about America by pointing out we are not quite as 'innocent' as made out to be.

An example of that is snowflakes ranting and raving over attempted interference in our 2016 election while refusing to acknowledge Obama is guilty of committing 4 times what he accused Putin of doing once:
Egypt
Syria
Israel
Libya

Again, the US never acquires property or natl resources, though Trump may bring a Putinesqe view.

I would agree we should not have intervened with Saddam and Assad's brutality to their own. But you are asserting false equivalencies to compare the US in Iraq to Putin in Ukraine or even to our roles in Syria. Putin targets civilians We do not.

Don't even get me started on Ukraine. Americans are so misinformed on that disaster. The chaos there was caused by the illegal US/West-backed Coup in Kiev. Ukraine was a safe stable nation before the Coup.

But really do some research. No other nation on earth is even close to the US in terms of invasions and killing people around the world. Americans love to Warmonger and preach, but nations like Iran, China, and Russia, are peaceful non-interventionists compared to the US.

Three men died in one month that were all associated with the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

There's one for coincidences.

Snowflakes have a hard time accepting the truth....

Mapped: The 7 Governments the U.S. Has Overthrown
Iran, 1953
Guatemala, 1954
Congo, 1960
Dominican Republic, 1961
South Vietnam, 1963
Brazil, 1964
Chile, 1973

LIST OF SOME OF THE DICTATORS / LEADERS
THE US PUTR INTO POWER

Gadaffi
Noriega
Castro
Mubarak
Morsi
Maliki

35 countries where the U.S. has supported fascists, drug lords and terrorists

The United States has engaged in a lot of things the American people would just as soon not know about and / or deny...Trump did not indulge their 'delusion' about America by pointing out we are not quite as 'innocent' as made out to be.

An example of that is snowflakes ranting and raving over attempted interference in our 2016 election while refusing to acknowledge Obama is guilty of committing 4 times what he accused Putin of doing once:
Egypt
Syria
Israel
Libya

No other nation on earth meddles as much as the US does. It used to be Great Britain back in the day. But the US has now assumed that role. And it's pretty sad. Because our Founding Fathers didn't support 'Empire-Building.' They knew all Empires collapse.

13zuao1.jpg

Oh so there is no such entity as a Chechen terrorist? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Did he kill all the children at school too? Because we know Muslim Chechens wouldn't be bad people.

You know. Like become the military leader of that swell group of guys called ISIS?

Omar al-Shishani as seen during the Syrian Civil War
Birth name Tarkhan Tayumurazovich Batirashvili
Born (1986-02-11)February 11, 1986[1][2]
Birkiani, Georgian SSR, Soviet

Last edited:

13zuao1.jpg

Oh so there is no such entity as a Chechen terrorist? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Did he kill all the children at school too? Because we know Muslim Chechens wouldn't be bad people.

Yeah i hate to say it, but the US is the last country on earth that should be preaching to others about violence and war. That's all the US has been about for many years.

13zuao1.jpg

1999 Russian apartment bombings - Wikipedia

Yeah and we're completely innocent with absolutely no blood on our hands

List the American journalists and American political opponents Obama and Bush have killed and locked up.

Thanks

oh so that's the line not the murder of civilians?
Obama could have been president for another hundred year and never reached the number of civilians Bush is responsible for killing.
so what both are Americans and the death toll is cumulative

Just look at Trump's Chumps happily marching into the marxist cave!

Wow. I predicted it, but it is still amazing to see.

The United States is directly responsible for the crisis in Syria, including refugees, and we are both directly and indirectly responsible for the civilian casualties. Russia would not even be there had it not been for our failed foreign policy. The United States owns this and Americans who possess no moral compass ought not be pointing fingers at those cleaning up the mess.

The United States is directly responsible for the crisis in Syria, including refugees, and we are both directly and indirectly responsible for the civilian casualties. Russia would not even be there had it not been for our failed foreign policy. The United States owns this and Americans who possess no moral compass ought not be pointing fingers at those cleaning up the mess.

'Regime Change.'

Forum List

Back