Trump claims we are no better than Russia

In an interview with Bill OReilly Trump said our actions are similar to Putins. How long before his spin doctors take it back and blame the media?

Trump says America isn't so innocent

Putin’s is a killer," O'Reilly said in the interview.

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

The president’s relationship with Russia and Putin have been under close scrutiny for months. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign dogged Trump throughout his election and transition, as intelligence agencies delivered increasingly urgent assessments of Russian efforts to hack emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and advisers of Trump rival Hillary Clinton.

The excerpts drew condemnation from some conservatives, including the Wall Street Journal’s deputy editorial page editor, who tweeted that “Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this.”

The actions of USA.INC has killed millions since the military industrial complex and the central bankers took control of this "gubermint".....please tell me how USA.INC is innocent? Seriously....Trump is telling the honest to God blunt truth. This country has a lot of blood on it's hands. It has NEVER spread freedom....not in the entire state of it's existence. Want to debate me on this???

You're no better than Trump Mr. Smith, please tell me what journalists were deliberately murdered and what politicians were disposed of? Please provide some proof to go along with your answer.

In an interview with Bill OReilly Trump said our actions are similar to Putins. How long before his spin doctors take it back and blame the media?

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

The president’s relationship with Russia and Putin have been under close scrutiny for months. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign dogged Trump throughout his election and transition, as intelligence agencies delivered increasingly urgent assessments of Russian efforts to hack emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and advisers of Trump rival Hillary Clinton.

The excerpts drew condemnation from some conservatives, including the Wall Street Journal’s deputy editorial page editor, who tweeted that “Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this.”

The actions of USA.INC has killed millions since the military industrial complex and the central bankers took control of this "gubermint".....please tell me how USA.INC is innocent? Seriously....Trump is telling the honest to God blunt truth. This country has a lot of blood on it's hands. It has NEVER spread freedom....not in the entire state of it's existence. Want to debate me on this???

Putin's approval rating is 85%, but libs are hell bent on starting a conflict with Russia for some dumb reason.

Who cares what Putin's approval rating is, no one is interested in a conflict with Russia.

Are you a Russian minion? How much do they pay you?

You avoid the truth like a Hollywood vampire avoids the light. I love my country and I love my fellow countrymen, women and children enough to willingly (and with no reservations) to lay down my life for them....but the corporate entity that lamely passes itself off as a legitimate governmental body that has used our sweat equity and skills to conquer other nations that didn't have the means to fend them off? I pledge no loyalty at all towards it....none, nada, zip. Debate me on this or be the liberal pussy that I know you to be....you can't handle reality and truth which is why you avoid it.

Last edited:

Putin's approval rating is 85%, but libs are hell bent on starting a conflict with Russia for some dumb reason.

Who cares what Putin's approval rating is, no one is interested in a conflict with Russia.

You're no better than Trump Mr. Smith, please tell me what journalists were deliberately murdered and what politicians were disposed of? Please provide some proof to go along with your answer.

Are you claiming that whistle blowers, politicians and journalists inside of the USA have never been killed for trying to expose the truth...but you have verified sources that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Putin had his detractors killed??? Do tell???? Let's compare notes, shall we???? You first.....

Barrypuppet did....he laid sanctions on Russia for taking in Crimea after the illegal George Soros coup d'etat of the Ukraine on behalf of the E.U. I am not sure what these thugs were thinking but for some reason the E.U banking oligarchs thought that Putin would just lay down and allow this threat to his country's border happen with no action whatsoever........you really are fucking stupid and uninformed....seriously.

Are you claiming that whistle blowers, politicians and journalists inside of the USA have never been killed for trying to expose the truth...but you have verified sources that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Putin had his detractors killed??? Do tell???? Let's compare notes, shall we???? You first.....

I'm not going to climb into the toilet with you Dale. I regard America as a special place and not equal to Russia in even the slightest way. We have no government organized killing of politicians or journalists and the history of Russia is long and bloody as to how they deal with their problems autocratically. Knowing the difference is more important than I can state and I'm quite sorry you don't seem to know the difference.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers,” Trump said. “Well, you think our country is so innocent?”

Trump has a point....look at Chicago under Obama's watch
That's what happens with a city surrounded by Republicans wanting to sell guns to anyone with a few bucks. Look how happy the GOP was with Sandy Hook. And now they want a Sec. of Education who wants guns in schools. The GOP is evil and Republicans are traitors supporting Trump the Russian Poodle.

Right. It's the Republicans fault a Democrat Mayor takes no action against the slaughter of his citizens. It's the Republicans fault. And Republicans want to protect school children. How Nazi of them.

"The best part of being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong."
Ray from Cleveland

Oh, you mean like when Obama pulled everybody out of Iraq and you libs blamed Bush for it?
As though Fuckwit43 had not signed the deal.

No deal is written in stone by the last administration. When liberals do stupid things, look for them to find a way to blame Republicans instead of accepting responsibility for themselves. It's the Democrat way.

I'm not going to climb into the toilet with you Dale. I regard America as a special place and not equal to Russia in even the slightest way. We have no government organized killing of politicians or journalists and the history of Russia is long and bloody as to how they deal with their problems autocratically. Knowing the difference is more important than I can state and I'm quite sorry you don't seem to know the difference.

You are the urinal and I have been pissing all over you while you sing "Standing In The Rain" as my golden shower falls all over your sloped skull. USA.INC isn't "special"...the people are but the corporate "gubermint" that operates under admiralty/ UCC (Universal Commercial Code) certainly isn't. The corporate intelligence agencies that have used any means necessary to fund black ops using drugs, weapons and human trafficking (including children) has been going on since the Korean War. USA.INC has no moral ground to stand on in order to judge what any country has done or does....not given their sins against humanity. It is no "shining beacon upon a hill" that lame fucks like you proclaim it to be....it's a fucking FACT....so debate me on this or STFU. Yeah, politicians and whistle blowers have been "suicided" and outright murdered and if you think differently? I bet you think that Oswald acted alone.....eh?

We used to practice the enemy of our enemy is our friend.
We used to sell drugs and weapons to resistance fighters.
We smuggled weapons to Mexico.
Because facing evil head on is dangerous with so much evil there is in this world.
We made deals with lesser evils to take on greater evils because we thought we had to. Maybe we did.

It's hard to stand out, sin free and still survive with so many sinners around us waiting to take advantage of us.

Nobody is sin free.

Honesty is why I fully support Trump as President....he is 100% correct here. Look what Obama did to the middle east and all the lives it cost.

Iraq+Personnel.jpg

Is anyone really surprised by this comment?

Trump-putin-image.jpg

I would say that there hasn't ever been a president as honest as Trump in my lifetime....if you care to debate this very salient fact? Get back to me because I have some very startling revelations to lay on ya......

Trump-putin-image.jpg

I would say that there hasn't ever been a president as honest as Trump in my lifetime....if you care to debate this very salient fact? Get back to me because I have some very startling revelations to lay on ya......

Trump-putin-image.jpg
12038117_10207857289377328_906883186108388670_n.jpg

You are the urinal and I have been pissing all over you while you sing "Standing In The Rain" as my golden shower falls all over your sloped skull. USA.INC isn't "special"...the people are but the corporate "gubermint" that operates under admiralty/ UCC (Universal Commercial Code) certainly isn't. The corporate intelligence agencies that have used any means necessary to fund black ops using drugs, weapons and human trafficking (including children) has been going on since the Korean War. USA.INC has no moral ground to stand on in order to judge what any country has done or does....not given their sins against humanity. It is no "shining beacon upon a hill" that lame fucks like you proclaim it to be....it's a fucking FACT....so debate me on this or STFU. Yeah, politicians and whistle blowers have been "suicided" and outright murdered and if you think differently? I bet you think that Oswald acted alone.....eh?

Keep me out of your Trump golden showers fantasy Dale, I'm not interested in your sexual proclivities. The American president doesn't run down America ever and to tolerate that makes you no better. Every loyal American should be outraged that the American president, the leader of our country has smeared us to the world. Donald Trump isn't fit to lead and your Alex Jones conspiracy theories are mentally disturbed aberrations and have nothing to do with reality. The Kennedy Assassination has never been settled so saying it was a government conspiracy without proof is just nuts.

I'm not going to climb into the toilet with you Dale. I regard America as a special place and not equal to Russia in even the slightest way. We have no government organized killing of politicians or journalists
Yes you do. That the politicians or journalists are mainly foreigners is neither here nor there, except to exceptionalists.

Forum List

Back