Trump claims we are no better than Russia

In an interview with Bill OReilly Trump said our actions are similar to Putins. How long before his spin doctors take it back and blame the media?

Trump says America isn't so innocent

Putin’s is a killer," O'Reilly said in the interview.

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

The president’s relationship with Russia and Putin have been under close scrutiny for months. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign dogged Trump throughout his election and transition, as intelligence agencies delivered increasingly urgent assessments of Russian efforts to hack emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and advisers of Trump rival Hillary Clinton.

The excerpts drew condemnation from some conservatives, including the Wall Street Journal’s deputy editorial page editor, who tweeted that “Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this.”

The fact of the matter is, trump is no better than Putin. Can we imagine for a moment a real estate executive pulling the trigger on a sure to fail military raid wasting the the lives of our nations finest. Well, we don't have to imagine anymore because it's already happened.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers,” Trump said. “Well, you think our country is so innocent?”

Trump has a point....look at Chicago under Obama's watch
That's what happens with a city surrounded by Republicans wanting to sell guns to anyone with a few bucks. Look how happy the GOP was with Sandy Hook. And now they want a Sec. of Education who wants guns in schools. The GOP is evil and Republicans are traitors supporting Trump the Russian Poodle.

Right. It's the Republicans fault a Democrat Mayor takes no action against the slaughter of his citizens. It's the Republicans fault. And Republicans want to protect school children. How Nazi of them.

"The best part of being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong."
Ray from Cleveland
Now you compare domestic crime to deliberate actions of a despotic government

In an interview with Bill OReilly Trump said our actions are similar to Putins. How long before his spin doctors take it back and blame the media?

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

The president’s relationship with Russia and Putin have been under close scrutiny for months. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign dogged Trump throughout his election and transition, as intelligence agencies delivered increasingly urgent assessments of Russian efforts to hack emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and advisers of Trump rival Hillary Clinton.

The excerpts drew condemnation from some conservatives, including the Wall Street Journal’s deputy editorial page editor, who tweeted that “Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this.”

It is because the US bombing the world is considered a good thing. People got liberated from their families, homes and friends. Free amputations and nuclear energy.
Is trump right then?

Did you make this up? is this one of those lefty things where you respond to what you wish was said?...if he said that show it to me, I won't walk away from it.
Show me any other interpretation (I know Republicans have spent the night coming up with a way to spin it)

Did you make this up? is this one of those lefty things where you respond to what you wish was said?...if he said that show it to me, I won't walk away from it.
Show me any other interpretation (I know Republicans have spent the night coming up with a way to spin it)
So it's "interpretation" when the left does it and "spin" when the right does it...got it

It is because the US bombing the world is considered a good thing. People got liberated from their families, homes and friends. Free amputations and nuclear energy.
Is trump right then?
Trump did not appropriate OReilly´s terms.

So it's "interpretation" when the left does it and "spin" when the right does it...got it

Dodge on your part

Defend what Trump said and why you agree with him

Honesty is why I fully support Trump as President....he is 100% correct here. Look what Obama did to the middle east and all the lives it cost.
I haven't been equated to killers in 5 decades after my second return from a Hell hole called Vietnam. Not only the ignorant fucking do nothings are doing it today but they're being lead by the President who never served a day in his privileged fucking life. Oh, and fuck you very much too, TomParks!

It would be instructive to hear Trump respond to the question, "What is truth?".

Is trump right then?
is trump right then?

Dodge on your part

Now is that called spin, or interpretation?

Is trump right then?
is trump right then?
Sure, he is. US governments were seldom a bunch of saints.

Is trump right then?
is trump right then?
Sure, he is. US governments were seldom a bunch of saints.
Was that so hard?

Putin may be up to his tricks again. The flair up in combat in Ukraine appears to be slowing down. The war in Ukraine is a no win situation for Putin. Rebel forces who recently instigated violations of the peace agreement endorsed by Putin appear to be slowing down their offense against Ukraine positions following the mysterious deaths of high ranking rebel leaders. Valery Bolotov died mysteriously in Moscow from "natural causes" and Oleg Anashchenko was killed in a mysterious commando bombing attack in rebel-occupied Luhansk.

Dodge on your part

No...it is called a dodge of a direct question

Putin may be up to his tricks again. The flair up in combat in Ukraine appears to be slowing down. The war in Ukraine is a no win situation for Putin. Rebel forces who recently instigated violations of the peace agreement endorsed by Putin appear to be slowing down their offense against Ukraine positions following the mysterious deaths of high ranking rebel leaders. Valery Bolotov died mysteriously in Moscow from "natural causes" and Oleg Anashchenko was killed in a mysterious commando bombing attack in rebel-occupied Luhansk.

Trump seems to be ready to step in, declare all is well and give Putin anything he wants

Dodge on your part

You do realize this/that was about your claim, right?...and that's what you have been doing...go back and look at my original question to you, and now look where you've taken this.

Trump seems to be ready to step in, declare all is well and give Putin anything he wants
^interpretation^ or ^spin^?

You attribute Oleg Anashchenko's death to Putin? WTF?

Dodge on your part

You do realize this/that was about your claim, right?...and that's what you have been doing...go back and look at my original question to you, and now look where you've taken this.

Show what part of my claim is not accurate
Trump is proclaiming our country to be killers on par with Russia

Forum List

Back