Trump claims we are no better than Russia

In an interview with Bill OReilly Trump said our actions are similar to Putins. How long before his spin doctors take it back and blame the media?

Trump says America isn't so innocent

Putin’s is a killer," O'Reilly said in the interview.

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

The president’s relationship with Russia and Putin have been under close scrutiny for months. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign dogged Trump throughout his election and transition, as intelligence agencies delivered increasingly urgent assessments of Russian efforts to hack emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and advisers of Trump rival Hillary Clinton.

The excerpts drew condemnation from some conservatives, including the Wall Street Journal’s deputy editorial page editor, who tweeted that “Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this.”

The actions of USA.INC has killed millions since the military industrial complex and the central bankers took control of this "gubermint".....please tell me how USA.INC is innocent? Seriously....Trump is telling the honest to God blunt truth. This country has a lot of blood on it's hands. It has NEVER spread freedom....not in the entire state of it's existence. Want to debate me on this???

Putin's approval rating is 85%, but libs are hell bent on starting a conflict with Russia for some dumb reason.
Russia scored an 83 out of 100 in the annual press freedom scores compiled by the watchdog organization Freedom Press. (100 is the worst possible score.) By contrast, the United States scored a 21. What's more, in January, Politifact determined that since 2000, when Putin was first elected to the presidency, 34 journalists have been murdered in Russia.

The lesson of Vladimir Putin’s popularity isn’t the one Donald Trump seems to be taking

If Putin doesn't like what someone says about him, he has them killed. Wow, no wonder he's popular. People are afraid to say anything because he's a murderer.

No wonder Trump and the GOP idolize him. Putin is what Republicans want to be.

In an interview with Bill OReilly Trump said our actions are similar to Putins. How long before his spin doctors take it back and blame the media?

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

The president’s relationship with Russia and Putin have been under close scrutiny for months. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election campaign dogged Trump throughout his election and transition, as intelligence agencies delivered increasingly urgent assessments of Russian efforts to hack emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee and advisers of Trump rival Hillary Clinton.

The excerpts drew condemnation from some conservatives, including the Wall Street Journal’s deputy editorial page editor, who tweeted that “Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this.”

The actions of USA.INC has killed millions since the military industrial complex and the central bankers took control of this "gubermint".....please tell me how USA.INC is innocent? Seriously....Trump is telling the honest to God blunt truth. This country has a lot of blood on it's hands. It has NEVER spread freedom....not in the entire state of it's existence. Want to debate me on this???

Putin's approval rating is 85%, but libs are hell bent on starting a conflict with Russia for some dumb reason.
Russia scored an 83 out of 100 in the annual press freedom scores compiled by the watchdog organization Freedom Press. (100 is the worst possible score.) By contrast, the United States scored a 21. What's more, in January, Politifact determined that since 2000, when Putin was first elected to the presidency, 34 journalists have been murdered in Russia.

The lesson of Vladimir Putin’s popularity isn’t the one Donald Trump seems to be taking

If Putin doesn't like what someone says about him, he has them killed. Wow, no wonder he's popular. People are afraid to say anything because he's a murderer.

No wonder Trump and the GOP idolize him. Putin is what Republicans want to be.

Want to go over the Clinton body count? You think that people/whistleblowers and press people are not "suicided" in this country? Andrew Breitbart was murdered just recently. You are a fucking idiot with blinders on. The "Deep State" kills people all the time with impunity that they deem as a threat with no due process at all. NOW, the NDAA allows "da gubermint" to whisk any of us away with no due process or access to an attorney. Get off your high horse, idiot. USA.INC and it's military industrial complex is responsible directly and indirectly for the deaths of tens of millions of people.

Bannon wants to join with Putin and destroy Islam as a team. Trump is reckless and wants war to give himself legitimacy as a real leader. Republicans will line up to spend a Trillion on war and blame their spending on Obama.

Donald Trump is a puppet of putins...Trump is a enemy of freedom and liberty.

C0_52PZXUAItH1b.jpg

People actually defending Putin's reign; do we laugh or cry?
I like to think of it as defending the truth and I can't see anything more worth defending.
The Republican party is full evangelical now and worships Putin as a figure that will help destroy Islam.
I think the majority see Putin as being on the correct side in the war on terrorism.
Yes comrade hail Putin. Sadly you will find plenty of republicans that will agree with you. They are the party of Trump now and are putty in your hands.

Honesty is why I fully support Trump as President....he is 100% correct here. Look what Obama did to the middle east and all the lives it cost.

America is far from innocent and anyone who doesn't know this is one dumb fuck.

I like to think of it as defending the truth and I can't see anything more worth defending.
The Republican party is full evangelical now and worships Putin as a figure that will help destroy Islam.
I think the majority see Putin as being on the correct side in the war on terrorism.
Yes comrade hail Putin. Sadly you will find plenty of republicans that will agree with you. They are the party of Trump now and are putty in your hands.
Yes, it is interesting to witness the power of ideology and party loyalty intermixed with patriotism. It is easily observable with both parties that they trump rational thought.

8 years ago the repubican party would of want crazy on the mother fucker that said something like this and could them a liberal traitor. I sure did.

This is disgusting...Fuck you for stabbing this country in the back.
Who stabbed the country in the back?

and is that not true?

Obama ordered people to be killed, civilians included

every president that has ever presided over a military action (there have been no declared wars since WWII) has ordered people killed

the human animal is the most violent proficient and prolific killer that ever walked the earth

Polls says most Americans do not trust Russia.

what do you expect after nearly a century of propaganda?

The subject was republicans, not Americans.

Yes, it is interesting to witness the power of ideology and party loyalty intermixed with patriotism. It is easily observable with both parties that they trump rational thought.
Trump voters don't have rational thought. Vote in a con artist with three marriages that talks about grabbing pussy. "Christians" voted for him overwhelmingly. Hypocrites not to be taken seriously. Sad!

Forum List

Back