Trump-Clinton II ???

Nope, no way it will ever happen.

After that whole thing went to court, and the revelations about the corruption in the DNC? Too many Democrats are just too soured on the Clintons. She could never gain their trust again, not in the amount of support she once had. She had her chance and she blew it.

Added to that, she never took responsibility for the loss, or for rigging the primaries. There is a lot of bad feelings and emotions, a lot of blame on her, and not contrition. They won't have her.

I have seen the posts on a low level Clinton Operatives Timeline, it isn't good. It won't be happening. Even if she tries, there is more bad feeling toward her than Biden. From her own.

Nope, no way it will ever happen.
After that whole thing went to court, and the revelations about the corruption in the DNC? Too many Democrats are just too soured on the Clintons. She could never gain their trust again, not in the amount of support she once had. She had her chance and she blew it.
Added to that, she never took responsibility for the loss, or for rigging the primaries. There is a lot of bad feelings and emotions, a lot of blame on her, and not contrition. They won't have her.
I have seen the posts on a low level Clinton Operatives Timeline, it isn't good. It won't be happening. Even if she tries, there is more bad feeling toward her than Biden. From her own.

The Deep Pockets bankrolled her to the Nines to ensure her victory as the inevitable victor and she bombed. They took a very heavy loss. Worse, she left them all with egg on their faces. Fool me once, shame on you . . .

Good Lord.

Can you imagine?

3RzUC8T.jpg

I don't think a felon can run for President. So where is that going to leave Hillary? In fact, if Barr and Horowitz do their job, it's going to be hard to find any Democrat candidates without felonies.

Good Lord.

Can you imagine?

3RzUC8T.jpg

Talk about a TUB O LARD.

I know.... all her depravity is spreading on her outside ...it's too much evil that she carries.....It can not be contained.

I bet that pussy of hers is pretty orange now, too.

I don't know about that! sorry

But she IS a big, malignant, satanist pain in the ass.

It has been known for a long time about the Clinton Family's involvement in Satanism.

CLINTON'S FATAL LEADERSHIP -- PART 3 -- CLINTON PATTERNS HIS STRATEGY OF GETTING ELECTED AND OFFICE PERFORMANCE FROM KNOWN OCCULT WRITINGS

Too late to put Chelsea in the bullpen?

Not really. Chelsea is certainly a live dark horse.

But I think they would have made Gillibrand stand aside and give her that Senate seat so she could have the experience if they wanted her in 2020.

Forum List

Back