Trump: Comes is scum

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump: Comey Is ā€˜Scumā€™

President Trump sounded off about the inspector generalā€™s report into improper behavior within the FBI in the lead up to the election, saying that James Comey the ā€œworstā€ FBI head in history, and referring to him as the ā€˜scum on topā€™ of the bureau.

Of course he is a scum, a lying pos scum that should be the love of the left it was when he tried sinking Trump with unfair lies but the left loon don't care how someone goes down lie or not as long as they are gone. It doesn't matter who they are nor their status. It could be your neighbor..

President Trump sounded off about the inspector generalā€™s report into improper behavior within the FBI in the lead up to the election, saying that James Comey the ā€œworstā€ FBI head in history, and referring to him as the ā€˜scum on topā€™ of the bureau.

Of course he is a scum, a lying pos scum that should be the love of the left it was when he tried sinking Trump with unfair lies but the left loon don't care how someone goes down lie or not as long as they are gone. It doesn't matter who they are nor their status. It could be your neighbor..

President Trump is the worst Potus in history. He is the lying scum of the top whatever you call it.

President Trump is the worst Potus in history. He is the lying scum of the top whatever you call it.

He keeps stuffing you leftists.

ā€œIn connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation,ā€ Comey wrote. ā€œI am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.ā€

I guess Comey wasn't all that bad. He delivered that gem right before the 2016 election. HAHA Ya'll should be glad President Trump fired him.

Oh, and in modern times Jimmy Carter was the worst with Obama being a close runner up.

ā€œIn connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation,ā€ Comey wrote. ā€œI am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.ā€

I guess Comey wasn't all that bad. He delivered that gem right before the 2016 election. HAHA

Oh, and in modern times Jimmy Carter was the worst with Obama being a close runner up.

I give the nod to Ears as the all time worst.

Iā€™m really surprised the right hates comey. You should be on your knees sucking him off for handing Trump the election.

I guess Comey wasn't all that bad. He delivered that gem right before the 2016 election. HAHA

Wouldn't be hard to convince me of that.

So leadership in Washington is the scum of the earth?

In other news, the sky is still blue.

Comey letting that piece of corrupt shit Crooked Hillary off the hook with the excuse of "no intent" is absolutely the most despicable travesty of justice ever done by our government.

Comey is a jackass

Comey got hit pretty bad by yesterday's IG report.

Maybe President Trump has decided to go full boar after him with everything he got. Make an example of this guy.

After his President fired him Mr. Comey should have just retired to seniors community in Boca Raton and devoted the rest of his life to his bocce game.

But instead he decided to do battle with Donald J Trump, which isn't a smart idea.

Comey is a jackass

Comey got hit pretty bad by yesterday's IG report.

Maybe President Trump has decided to go full boar after him with everything he got. Make an example of this guy.

After his President fired him Mr. Comey should have just retired to seniors community in Boca Raton and devoted the rest of his life to his bocce game.

But instead he decided to do battle with Donald J Trump, which isn't a smart idea.

Na, the chimps will continue to sling poo.

Nothing will change.

Comey letting that piece of corrupt shit Crooked Hillary off the hook with the excuse of "no intent" is absolutely the most despicable travesty of justice ever done by our government.

Comey and Crooked Hillary are allies and friends. Comey's decision here at least shows loyalty.

Although misplaced loyalty, the Clintons have disposed of people who are useless to them before.

Iā€™m really surprised the right hates comey. You should be on your knees sucking him off for handing Trump the election.

I'm really surprised the Left defends Comey.

I donā€™t like Comey. But he was loved at the FBI and he was put in a difficult position. He would have been damned for not investigating Hilaryā€™s emails and damned if he didnā€™t. But I also donā€™t agree with why he was fired.

Bone Spur fired him because he wouldnā€™t be loyal to him.

Comey and Crooked Hillary are allies and friends. Comey's decision here at least shows loyalty.

Although misplaced loyalty, the Clintons have disposed of people who are useless to them before.

In addition to that in July of 2016 I suspect Comey assumed Crooked Hillary was going to win.

I second Dumbo ears.

Forum List

Back