Trump coming to Pennsylvania

Wow we are certainly privileged to have another visit from the Liar in Chief, Donald Trump.

He will hold an event to talk his ridiculous tax plan in a closed event attended by invitation only. A YUGE crowd of 1,000. Most will be politicians & party leaders. Which will show up?

Bannon has declared war on the traditional Republican Party & bcking only those who have their heads up Trump's ass. I expect our Great senator Toomey will be there. He loves tax cuts to the wealthy.

I wonder what is the cost of this trip?

Wonder what the price of attendance is. Tax cut for Trump and his rich friends.

Cut of Fed income taxes for everyone who pays fed income tax.

You only do that when you only cut the lowest bracket.

The lowest bracket pays $0.

With the earned income credit, they get a check for money they never earned.
In other words some of your money.

Lowest current bracket is 0-$9325 10%

Now don't you feel like a moron.

$0 to $9,325 10% of Taxable Income

What's your point? Is 10% of $0 still too much?

Trump won PA whooping Hillary's ass on her own home turf, its still funny president Trump you go boy :eusa_dance:
So, you think Pennsylvania is Clinton's home state?

Just how fucking stupid are you people.

:crybaby: Blues is rubbing our noses in Hillary's loss again :crybaby: PA was a blue state :crybaby: how did Trump win PA :crybaby:

Actually, dipstick, Pennsylvania switches back & forth on Governors. They have one Dem & one Rep Senator. PA has a Republican legislature. PA voted for Reagan & Bush Sr.

Trump only won PA because too many Bernie pouters stayed home.

Yes, PA has their fair share of bigots & racists that voted Trump, but don;t think Trump won PA because of Trump. He won because Bernie people stayed home.

But hey, Hillary Clinton never lived in PA & you claiming iut was her home state was a lie.

Trump to take a victory lap in PA, I'm fine with that he's earned it.
How many does he need? He already did that once before.

I get it., Trtump needs the applause. Probably why he chose a small venue. It's tough to get that many people who are stupid & ignorant enough to praise the Orange POS>

Trump won PA whooping Hillary's ass on her own home turf, its still funny president Trump you go boy :eusa_dance:

No, we know Illinois is her home state.

He's referring to the northeast with it's seething mass of liberal scum. Just like her.

I said "home turf" not home state, that idiot can't read.

PA is not Clinton's home turf either.

Trump won PA, MI and WI by 80,000 votes with help. Hardly anything to brag about.

Poor dumb libs :itsok: Trump wiped out Hillary's lead plus padded his win, millions of votes.

Hillary won the maj vote, and Trump supporters are way down. Soon he will be impeached and not for lying about a blow job.

Wow we are certainly privileged to have another visit from the Liar in Chief, Donald Trump.

He will hold an event to talk his ridiculous tax plan in a closed event attended by invitation only. A YUGE crowd of 1,000. Most will be politicians & party leaders. Which will show up?

Bannon has declared war on the traditional Republican Party & bcking only those who have their heads up Trump's ass. I expect our Great senator Toomey will be there. He loves tax cuts to the wealthy.

No the biggest tax cuts are for those with inheritance and itemize and pay the AMT. That means T and his buds. For a couple making a hundred grand a year, and gets 1000 tax back, screw him. The rick get millions and they give us pennies.
you aren't a very bright individual are you. there is no way to cut taxes and not have the percentage saved by the 1% less than the little guy. it's math if I pay 25million in taxes and get a 1% cut I get a 250k cut. if you get a 2% cut on 10k tax payment, you only will get a 200 dollar saving. Tell me how you can ever get the same savings as someone rich? you all play this game all the time. and stupid people don't get it. but it is all bait and switch mirrors of bumper sticker talk.

Last edited:

Trump won PA, MI and WI by 80,000 votes with help. Hardly anything to brag about.

Poor dumb libs :itsok: Trump wiped out Hillary's lead plus padded his win, millions of votes.

Hillary won the maj vote, and Trump supporters are way down. Soon he will be impeached and not for lying about a blow job.
so what, who is president? obviously that wasn't what wins a presidential election right? how fking stupid are you?

No the biggest tax cuts are for those with inheritance and itemize and pay the AMT. That means T and his buds. For a couple making a hundred grand a year, and gets 1000 tax back, screw him. The rick get millions and they give us pennies.
you aren't a very bright individual are you. there is no way to cut taxes and not have the percentage saved by the 1% less than the little guy. it's math. if I pay 25 million in taxes and get a 1% cut I get a 250k cut. if you get a 2% cut on 100k tax payment, you only will get a 2000 dollar saving. Tell me how you can ever get the same savings as someone rich? you all play this game all the time. and stupid people don't get it. but it is all bait and switch mirrors of bumper sticker talk. you want the 250k savings and don't even make that amount. you are truly stupid.

Last edited:

:crybaby: Blues is rubbing our noses in Hillary's loss again :crybaby: PA was a blue state :crybaby: how did Trump win PA :crybaby:

Actually, dipstick, Pennsylvania switches back & forth on Governors. They have one Dem & one Rep Senator. PA has a Republican legislature. PA voted for Reagan & Bush Sr.

Yes, PA has their fair share of bigots & racists that voted Trump, but don;t think Trump won PA because of Trump. He won because Bernie people stayed home.

But hey, Hillary Clinton never lived in PA & you claiming iut was her home state was a lie.

Tissue?

Hillary won California, congrats! :laugh:

Tissue?

No, we know Illinois is her home state.

He's referring to the northeast with it's seething mass of liberal scum. Just like her.

You only do that when you only cut the lowest bracket.

The lowest bracket pays $0.

With the earned income credit, they get a check for money they never earned.
In other words some of your money.

Lowest current bracket is 0-$9325 10%

Now don't you feel like a moron.

$0 to $9,325 10% of Taxable Income

What's your point? Is 10% of $0 still too much?

The pon t is you were stupid. You aid the lowest bracket paid zero yet they pay 10% of the taxable income. 10% of $9235 is $923.50. So if you made that amount, you paid that amount.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

Hillary won California, congrats! :laugh:
Californians are Americans. I like how you people try to claim certain people as not being Americans.

Forum List

Back