Trump coming to Pennsylvania

Cut of Fed income taxes for everyone who pays fed income tax.

No the biggest tax cuts are for those with inheritance and itemize and pay the AMT. That means T and his buds. For a couple making a hundred grand a year, and gets 1000 tax back, screw him. The rick get millions and they give us pennies.

Class envy is a ridiculous attitude to have....

Class injustice is even more sick . The rich just keep getting richer and the poor poorer. Soon few will have health ins. anymore.

People are responsible for their own choices...

That's it. People all have equal opportunity.

A kid who grows up in the inner city with crappy schools & parents that don't push him has the exact same opportunity as a fat, ignorannt POS who father gave him millions.

so you can choose to continue to wallow or you can choose to succeed. The choice is yours....

I wish they'd attack the corporate tax first in effort to promote jobs. With the unemployment numbers as they are I guess they see no urgency.

In regards to personal income, I wish they'd hold off a year. It doesn't seem well thought out and they want no input from the general public.

As far as Trump's trip it is simply something all Presidents have done and will continue to do. I can't see it as a sincere concern for Democrats as hobnobbing with the elite didn't prevent Hillary from being nominated.

Forum List

Back