Trump coming to Pennsylvania

Trump won PA whooping Hillary's ass on her own home turf, its still funny president Trump you go boy :eusa_dance:
So, you think Pennsylvania is Clinton's home state?

Just how fucking stupid are you people.

No, we know Illinois is her home state.

He's referring to the northeast with it's seething mass of liberal scum. Just like her.
Cut of Fed income taxes for everyone who pays fed income tax.

You only do that when you only cut the lowest bracket.

The lowest bracket pays $0.

With the earned income credit, they get a check for money they never earned.
In other words some of your money.

Lowest current bracket is 0-$9325 10%

Now don't you feel like a moron.

$0 to $9,325 10% of Taxable Income

What's your point? Is 10% of $0 still too much?

The pon t is you were stupid. You aid the lowest bracket paid zero yet they pay 10% of the taxable income. 10% of $9235 is $923.50. So if you made that amount, you paid that amount.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

Oh, you're talking about those brackets.

I thought you were talking about how much people paid.
Or got back.
Actually, I don't think you know who you are talking about.

Trump won PA whooping Hillary's ass on her own home turf, its still funny president Trump you go boy :eusa_dance:

Trump won PA, MI and WI by 80,000 votes with help. Hardly anything to brag about.

Poor dumb libs :itsok: Trump wiped out Hillary's lead plus padded his win, millions of votes.

Hillary won the maj vote, and Trump supporters are way down. Soon he will be impeached and not for lying about a blow job.

Hillary won California, congrats! :laugh:
Californians are Americans. I like how you people try to claim certain people as not being Americans.

Its not our fault Hillary lost, it was Hillary's to lose and the American people in 30 states chose Trump deal with your rejection.

Trump won PA, MI and WI by 80,000 votes with help. Hardly anything to brag about.

Poor dumb libs :itsok: Trump wiped out Hillary's lead plus padded his win, millions of votes.

Hillary won the maj vote, and Trump supporters are way down. Soon he will be impeached and not for lying about a blow job.

Hillary won California, congrats! :laugh:
Californians are Americans. I like how you people try to claim certain people as not being Americans.

Its not our fault Hillary lost, it was Hillary's to lose and the American people in 30 states chose Trump deal with your rejection.
No T had help and you all know it. He went after the EC and Devos helped him win in MI. Gerrymandering case now in the Supreme Court, but with Gorsuch it doesn't stand much of a chance. Voter suppression down in Detroit as well.

Trump to take a victory lap in PA, I'm fine with that he's earned it.
How many does he need? He already did that once before.

I get it., Trtump needs the applause. Probably why he chose a small venue. It's tough to get that many people who are stupid & ignorant enough to praise the Orange POS>
trump likes a small venue so he can look into his supporters' eyes as he masturbates in front of them. Do they swallow, or spit it out?

They probably swallow...

Wow we are certainly privileged to have another visit from the Liar in Chief, Donald Trump.

He will hold an event to talk his ridiculous tax plan in a closed event attended by invitation only. A YUGE crowd of 1,000. Most will be politicians & party leaders. Which will show up?

Bannon has declared war on the traditional Republican Party & bcking only those who have their heads up Trump's ass. I expect our Great senator Toomey will be there. He loves tax cuts to the wealthy.

I wonder what is the cost of this trip?

Wonder what the price of attendance is. Tax cut for Trump and his rich friends.

Because (D)-bags never have closed events that cost thousands of dollars to attend....
Obama $100K A Ticket Fundraiser At Jeffrey Katzenberg’s Gets “Emotional”

Obama returns to politics with a redistricting fundraiser | Daily Mail Online

Wow we are certainly privileged to have another visit from the Liar in Chief, Donald Trump.

He will hold an event to talk his ridiculous tax plan in a closed event attended by invitation only. A YUGE crowd of 1,000. Most will be politicians & party leaders. Which will show up?

Bannon has declared war on the traditional Republican Party & bcking only those who have their heads up Trump's ass. I expect our Great senator Toomey will be there. He loves tax cuts to the wealthy.

Because (D)-bags never have closed events that cost thousands of dollars to attend....
Obama $100K A Ticket Fundraiser At Jeffrey Katzenberg’s Gets “Emotional”

Obama returns to politics with a redistricting fundraiser | Daily Mail Online
So this trip was a fundraiser? Dumbass.

No the biggest tax cuts are for those with inheritance and itemize and pay the AMT. That means T and his buds. For a couple making a hundred grand a year, and gets 1000 tax back, screw him. The rick get millions and they give us pennies.

Class envy is a ridiculous attitude to have....

No the biggest tax cuts are for those with inheritance and itemize and pay the AMT. That means T and his buds. For a couple making a hundred grand a year, and gets 1000 tax back, screw him. The rick get millions and they give us pennies.

Class injustice is even more sick . The rich just keep getting richer and the poor poorer. Soon few will have health ins. anymore.

Class injustice is even more sick . The rich just keep getting richer and the poor poorer. Soon few will have health ins. anymore.

The poor need to stop doing the things that make them poorer and stop blaming the rich.

The poor need to stop doing the things that make them poorer and stop blaming the rich.

Pa should stink for awhile but it will air out, I mean Hannity and Trump and the rich elites salivating over getting the AMT dropped. They booed when McCain was named but yes when he talked about the kneelers at the football game. Man the rich are nuts.

Pa should stink for awhile but it will air out, I mean Hannity and Trump and the rich elites salivating over getting the AMT dropped. They booed when McCain was named but yes when he talked about the kneelers at the football game. Man the rich are nuts.

Jealousy and envy are poisoning your brain. Seek help.

Jealousy and envy are poisoning your brain. Seek help.

The air will clear out soon.

People are responsible for their own choices...

Oh damn. I forgot to choose rich fat stupid with fucked up hair.

That's it. People all have equal opportunity.

A kid who grows up in the inner city with crappy schools & parents that don't push him has the exact same opportunity as a fat, ignorannt POS who father gave him millions.

Look, jackass, we all know you aren't wealthy yet here you are cheering the idea that Trump will save millions & you might save $500 bucks. ThIs is an example of you people are led around by the nose being duped into thinking this is the best way.

I bet you agree with Trump the our national debt is balanced out bu-y stock owners making big money.

A kid who grows up in the inner city with crappy schools & parents that don't push him has the exact same opportunity as a fat, ignorannt POS who father gave him millions.

Is that a city that has been run for decades and decades by your fellow democrats?

Is that a city that has been run for decades and decades by your fellow democrats?

I think Grand Rapids is mainly run by Republicans. No people do not have the same opportunities, and will even have less as time goes on with T as president.

I think Grand Rapids is mainly run by Republicans. No people do not have the same opportunities, and will even have less as time goes on with T as president.

People who follow Trump's lead will have unlimited opportunity.

Forum List

Back