Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

No, it is the Russian ex-KGB that hates the NATO countries and have interests contrary to western democracies.

There is no need and no justification for Nato after the collapse of the East Block.
That is the reason why warmongers try to instigate a new Cold War, the need a justification for Nato's existence.

If someone breaks into your house, do you go out of your way to become friends with them?

Trumps words: "Russia if you're listening could you find those 30K emails of Hillary Clinton's."

This old and miserable woman used a private server for official correspondence and lost her emails.

Trump's question was ad hoc.

BTW, there are millions of internet connections in Russia, it is idiotic to think that the Russian government controls all hackers in Russia.

Priebus said that Trump was "not denying that entities in Russia were behind this particular hacking campaign."
Trump's chief of staff acknowledges that Russia was behind DNC hacks

So what entities in Russia?

A Russian schoolboy or the Russian government?
This guy Preibus is so pathetic!

If someone breaks into your house, do you go out of your way to become friends with them?

What house?
How is this relevant to Russia?
Is Russia moving closer to the Nato, or is Nato moving closer to the Russian boarders?

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.

At this point, what difference does it make?

LMAO! Another lie, and another bullshit media story. I never so many gaddam liars .

Trumps words: "Russia if you're listening could you find those 30K emails of Hillary Clinton's."

This old and miserable woman used a private server for official correspondence and lost her emails.

Trump's question was ad hoc.

BTW, there are millions of internet connections in Russia, it is idiotic to think that the Russian government controls all hackers in Russia.

Priebus said that Trump was "not denying that entities in Russia were behind this particular hacking campaign."
Trump's chief of staff acknowledges that Russia was behind DNC hacks

So what entities in Russia?

A Russian schoolboy or the Russian government?
This guy Preibus is so pathetic!

Unfortunately for you this is NOT about Hillary Clinton, this is about Donald Trump and his Putin connection & their interference into our National election to help him win. That's called TREASON in this country. And there's a lot more too it--that's going to be talked about until Comrade Trump is impeached.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

It's going to end up being a slow waterboarding of the entire Republican party for decades to come.

One Yuuuuuge mistake America!

173183_600.jpg

Last edited:

What house?
Is Russia moving closer to the Nato, or is Nato moving closer to the Russian boarders?

Are you really that dumb to not understand what I said?
NO, like most of us, he probably just ignores you because you lie.

Yeah it's a lie... straight from Priebus' mouth. You numbnuts are so fucking stupid you call people in your own party and part of Trump's staff liars now.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.

You tell me. What do you WANT him to do?

When you guys have prove ONE VOTE was GIVEN OR TAKEN AWAY by Russian hacking by the election, do let me know.

Until then all this is just a smoke screen for liberals who can't accept they backed a corrupt candidate and she lost.

Even if the Russians hacked the emails, I have YET to hear one Democrat saying what's in the emails is untrue.

You are just over playing a weak hand liberals.

No one buys the Russians changed the election.

Yeah it's a lie... straight from Priebus' mouth. You numbnuts are so fucking stupid you call people in your own party and part of Trump's staff liars now.

I watched what they say on NBCNews

Full Kellyanne Conway: Russia 'Did Not Succeed' in Attempts to Sway Election

They talk about an ALLEGED Russian attempt that did not have any influence on the election.

ALLEGED!

Nobody knows if this had something to do with the government of Russia, and if they say ALLEGED attacck, then they do not even know for sure, if this was really an attack.

Somebody with an internet connection in Russia tried to hack something in the USA.

Is that really news worthy?

Millions of Americans try every day to hack something in Russia.

McCain and Obama are idiots, the history books will refer to them as to the biggest imbeciles and craziest warmongers in the history of the USA.

:D

And the lying MSM became even more insignificant after this fake news about the "interference in the election/hacking the elections" was exposed.

I watched what they say on NBCNews

Full Kellyanne Conway: Russia 'Did Not Succeed' in Attempts to Sway Election

They talk about an ALLEGED Russian attempt that did not have any influence on the election.

ALLEGED!

Nobody knows if this had something to do with the government of Russia, and if they say ALLEGED attacck, then they do not even know for sure, if this was really an attack.

Somebody with an internet connection in Russia tried to hack something in the USA.

Is that really news worthy?

Millions of Americans try every day to hack something in Russia.

McCain and Obama are idiots, the history books will refer to them as to the biggest imbeciles and craziest warmongers in the history of the USA.

:D

And the lying MSM became even more insignificant after this fake news about the "interference in the election/hacking the elections" was exposed.

You sir have officially jumped the shark... "some guy in Russia..."

What house?

Show me the video where he said it.

What house?

You think that a journalist is going to misquote someone who said something on television... not a generalization of a quote, but a direct quote?... did you read the article? It says exactly where he said it.

What house?

You think that a journalist is going to misquote someone who said something on television... not a generalization of a quote, but a direct quote?... did you read the article? It says exactly where he said it.
We don't have any journalists anymore. They all lie out their ass.

What house?

Do I think a journalist is going to misquote someone? Yes, yes I do. I am amazed by journalists misquoting things that can be easily verified, but it doesn't seem to stop them from doing it.

We don't have any journalists anymore. They all lie out their ass.

Nice response to a simple fucking question... DO YOU THINK SOMEONE WOULD MISQUOTE A DIRECT QUOTE from someone? Seriously... quit being the dumb prick you normally are. Are you seriously going to argue this point? If you are you're just being a troll.

Forum List

Back