Trump continually lies. Can we believe anything he says?

See? I ask what did he lie about and I get craziness about hair and Ted Cruz's father killing JFK. Bunch of nutbags.

I don't care if he lies/gets some action/steals/bribes--just as long as he MAGA

Trump continually lies. Can we believe anything he says.
His claims about jobs is just one of his many lies.
There have been about 1.8 million jobs created since January 2017, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s the slowest gain in jobs since 2010, which indicates how well job growth was going before Trump took office.
It's no lies that important
How many politicians CAN we believe? 5?
Everyone expects politicians to lie, but Trump lies are so blatant, that it's insulting. His supporters think it's just part of making America Great Again but a house built on a foundation of lies will not stand. Eventually, even his supporters will see through it and then he will be just another fast talking con man.

There are liars, and then there are pathological liars who lie when it isn't even necessary to lie.

Trump redefines pathological liar to a whole new level.
that's like saying serial murderers are worse than mass murderers

There have been about 1.8 million jobs created since January 2017, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s the slowest gain in jobs since 2010, which indicates how well job growth was going before Trump took office.
Everyone expects politicians to lie, but Trump lies are so blatant, that it's insulting. His supporters think it's just part of making America Great Again but a house built on a foundation of lies will not stand. Eventually, even his supporters will see through it and then he will be just another fast talking con man.

Think about that for a second. Your mad because he's not as good at lying as normal politicians, who are more practiced and nuanced at it....

So, he should be a more subtle liar? Seriously?

I used to support Trump......but I think you are right .......he's a fast talker just like hitler

What has he lied about?
Is that a joke?

Not at all. Funny though, every time I ask that question, I never get a serious response.
I guess you still think Lyin’ Ted’s dad murdered JFK :rofl:

I never did think that... where do you get this shit from?
Ooooohh you don't know about Trump's lies because you've never heard anything he's said! It makes sense now.

Think about that for a second. Your mad because he's not as good at lying as normal politicians, who are more practiced and nuanced at it....
No, Trump is very good at lying. That why he does it so often. What I'm mad about is he just makes shit up and his supporters eat it up. If the facts don't support his position, he just changes the facts. I can only assume that his supporters think his message is so strong, that the truth is unimportant. And that is really scarcely.

No, Trump is very good at lying. That why he does he so often. What I'm mad about is he just makes shit up and his supporters eat it up. If the facts don't support his position, he just changes the facts. I can only assume that his supporters think his message is so strong, that the truth is unimportant. And that is really scarcely.

Aren't blatant lies poor lies?

Make up your mind dude.

What has he lied about?
Is that a joke?

Not at all. Funny though, every time I ask that question, I never get a serious response.

Ooooohh you don't know about Trump's lies because you've never heard anything he's said! It makes sense now.

Wait, in your normal convoluted speak, are you saying Trump said Cruz's father assassinated JFK?

No, Trump is very good at lying. That why he does it so often. What I'm mad about is he just makes shit up and his supporters eat it up. If the facts don't support his position, he just changes the facts. I can only assume that his supporters think his message is so strong, that the truth is unimportant. And that is really scarcely.

Translation from LEFTSPEAK:

"Yes, Trump tells the truth. In fact he never lies. In fact, he's so truthful that when we make shit up about him, nobody believes us and when we're busted over adn over and over again lying about him, it strengthens his base. We've tried changing the facts but nobody believes us anymore. I know that his supporters are seeing through the lies of the left, and that terrifies me. "

Is that a joke?

Wait, in your normal convoluted speak, are you saying Trump said Cruz's father assassinated JFK?
“And, you know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right, prior to his being shot, and nobody brings it up. They don’t even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it. But I think it’s horrible. What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death, before the shooting? It’s horrible.”
- Donald Trump

“And, you know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right, prior to his being shot, and nobody brings it up. They don’t even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it. But I think it’s horrible. What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death, before the shooting? It’s horrible.”
- Donald Trump

Got a link? All I can find is that he rehashed a previous rumor linking Cruz's dad to Oswald.

Trump revives rumor linking Cruz's father to JFK assassination

- Donald Trump

Not to mention, even if this is true, he isn't saying Cruz's dad murdered JFK. You make up a lot of shit.

- Donald Trump

Not to mention, even if this is true, he isn't saying Cruz's dad murdered JFK. You make up a lot of shit.
"Even if this is true." WOW!!! Dude, if you're so intent on remaining an ignorant little inbred, then I'll leave you alone. I can't believe you don't even care about the lies Trump told about Ted Cruz. Isn't he one of your heroes? Good grief. :rolleyes:

- Donald Trump

"Even if this is true." WOW!!! Dude, if you're so intent on remaining an ignorant little inbred, then I'll leave you alone. I can't believe you don't even care about the lies Trump told about Ted Cruz. Isn't he one of your heroes? Good grief. :rolleyes:

Translated:

"I have nothing"

I at least provided a link to my counter.

Forum List

Back