Trump Continues To Baffle His Critics

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.

That would definitely be good.

So far all he has accomplished was to make Un his equal (perhaps more) on the world stage. perhaps this will make Un more likely to promise not to build any more nukes, but that is yet to be seen
Quotes from a glass half empty guide................who's whole purpose is to find fault with any situation because of TDS..........Funny thing......Mac agreed with this post..........acting moderate then voting what he really is ...............

We are not killing each other..........will that come one day.........maybe..........but this is trying to avoid that..........which is a good thing.........

A half full glass..............it works we can end tension that has existed since the Korean War.

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.

Avoiding nuclear war with North Korea, brokering peace and saving millions doesn't do it for ya eh?
I don't know if you realize this, but none of that has actually happened yet.

They're talking. That's good. Probably the best we can hope for is a general containment. That would be good.

I'll let the wingers fight over whether this is the greatest thing ever, or the worst thing ever. Wingers are silly.

Obama said this would be Trump's greatest challenge. If you told me 2 year's ago Trump would be meeting with North Korea I wouldn't have believed it. Trump at the very least moved the ball in the right direction by a lot. This is very substantive.
I'm definitely hopeful. I just don't trust them, so we need to be careful about how much we give up, if anything.
What are we giving up....................hmmm........Sanctions are still in place..........and will remain until conditions are verified.

So far all he has accomplished was to make Un his equal (perhaps more) on the world stage. perhaps this will make Un more likely to promise not to build any more nukes, but that is yet to be seen
Quotes from a glass half empty guide................who's whole purpose is to find fault with any situation because of TDS..........Funny thing......Mac agreed with this post..........acting moderate then voting what he really is ...............

We are not killing each other..........will that come one day.........maybe..........but this is trying to avoid that..........which is a good thing.........

A half full glass..............it works we can end tension that has existed since the Korean War.

We have not killed each other for the last 6 decades, nothing has changed.

But you bow down and worship your god anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't bow to anyone. But recognize your TDS disorder.

It is in all your postings...........get over it...............

It’s obvious why you hate Trump.
You’re an uncontrollable alpha just like Trump.

I do not hate anyone, why do you keep adding lie on top of lie?

Because I refuse to worship him does not mean I hate him.

Baloney.......i've seen your posts for some time. It shows hate for him all the time.

You can't wait to bash him ........ALWAYS.

Avoiding nuclear war with North Korea, brokering peace and saving millions doesn't do it for ya eh?

They're talking. That's good. Probably the best we can hope for is a general containment. That would be good.

I'll let the wingers fight over whether this is the greatest thing ever, or the worst thing ever. Wingers are silly.

Obama said this would be Trump's greatest challenge. If you told me 2 year's ago Trump would be meeting with North Korea I wouldn't have believed it. Trump at the very least moved the ball in the right direction by a lot. This is very substantive.
I'm definitely hopeful. I just don't trust them, so we need to be careful about how much we give up, if anything.
What are we giving up....................hmmm........Sanctions are still in place..........and will remain until conditions are verified.
We'll see. Here's hoping.

We'll see. Here's hoping.
That is the correct response..........perhaps the lunatic MSM can get on board with that.

Baloney.......i've seen your posts for some time. It shows hate for him all the time.

You can't wait to bash him ........ALWAYS.

I give him credit when he does something good, I do not praise him for a photo-op.

Don’t try to explain yourself; you are transparent.
Nobody agrees with Trump 100%.
You disagree with Trump 100% because you see the alpha in him in you and you’re pissed you’re not the one in charge.

You disagree with Trump 100% because you see the alpha in him in you and you’re pissed you’re not the one in charge.

More lies.

I will take that as your surrender

More lies.

I will take that as your surrender

Thanks for providing us with all the evidence we need.

So bribing a sworn enemy for perhaps a decade is good strategy!

We had as good a deal with them that could be made This moron, this vindictive ass trump BLEW it

Yeah, a great "deal"...they got to keep on enriching uranium because we couldn't inspect the sites...they continued developing longer range missiles, and got to produce a-bombs in 9 years....that would have led to a nuclear exchange between them and Israel....great "deal".

So bribing a sworn enemy for perhaps a decade is good strategy!
You want to use the word bribe I recall it was their own money and after that decade we could have made other deals with them ,,trade deals etc et One thing for sure whatever we had Trump *****d it up Now NK has nukes and trump shakes the murderers hand??

You want to use the word bribe I recall it was their own money and after that decade we could have made other deals with them ,,trade deals etc et One thing for sure whatever we had Trump *****d it up Now NK has nukes and trump shakes the murderers hand??

NK didn't get their nukes on Trump's watch....thank Clinturd and Barry the Fairy for that...Bush was too busy fighting in Iraq to pay attention to NK. Iran is cruising for a bruising and Trump is gonna give em one.

NK didn't get their nukes on Trump's watch....thank Clinturd and Barry the Fairy for that...Bush was too busy fighting in Iraq to pay attention to NK. Iran is cruising for a bruising and Trump is gonna give em one.
What I love about Trump and his followers is how willing they are to fight to the last drop of someone else's blood We lost 4500 or so in another repubs BS war Don't we learn from our mistakes?

Forum List

Back