Trump Continues To Baffle His Critics

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.

That would definitely be good.
Walking in North Korea is not substance?

Nixon visited the Great Wall, and things rapidly improved.
No, walking in North Korea is not substance. It's just walking in North Korea.

Hopefully something of REAL, long lasting, recognizable, sustainable, accountable substance will happen. That would be great.
You wouldn't say that if it had been Obama who done it.
They hate Trump using ground breaking dialog to bring stability to one of the worlds most unstable regions, they want Trump getting us into a shooting war.

Unstable region? When was the last war in that region?

When was the last time one country invaded another in that region?

When was the last coup and change of government in that region?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You’ve got a crazed leader threatening to use nuclear weapons on its neighbors and you think that’s stability? WTF?
We’ve been at war with Korea for 6 decades. There’s been shooting going on and never any peace agreement to end the war.

Walking in North Korea is not substance?

Nixon visited the Great Wall, and things rapidly improved.

Hopefully something of REAL, long lasting, recognizable, sustainable, accountable substance will happen. That would be great.
They hate Trump using ground breaking dialog to bring stability to one of the worlds most unstable regions, they want Trump getting us into a shooting war.

You’ve got a crazed leader threatening to use nuclear weapons on its neighbors and you think that’s stability? WTF?
We’ve been at war with Korea for 6 decades. There’s been shooting going on and never any peace agreement to end the war.

And yet the region has thrived with Japan and South Korea becoming world powers and the smaller nations thriving.

Plus, it was just a police action, not a war.

And yet the region has thrived with Japan and South Korea becoming world powers and the smaller nations thriving.

O
M
G

O
M
G

That is what Harry Truman called it.

Try reading a history book for a change

O
M
G

The United States Government calls it a war, because the Korean War was just that - a war.

Try joining the real world.

While most of you were snoozing away, our President stepped into North Korea and brought Kim Jung Dung back across the DMZ with him. So what? Here's what....Kimchi is not going to give up his nukes. Trump knows that, I know that, you know that. What he can't do is threaten us with them or sell the technology to other slimeballs like Iran....so we can live with him having his firecrackers and treating his people like slaves. China is never going to give up state sponsorship of their industries..that's apparent. They will also force American companies foolish enough to do business there to turn over their trade secrets. What they can't do is keep their markets closed to the US or computer hack our defense industries. Trump is reality-based. He will get every concession he possibly can from the orient without blowing them off the face of the earth. Yet the Rats' like Tim Ryan, more desperate than ever, are complaining that Trump APPEASED Kimchi and China before that at the G-20. These pitiful dirtbags are no longer hiding how little they care about America unless they're in charge.
casty.gif

298r2e.jpg

Rep. Tim Ryan calls Trump’s historic visit to the DMZ an 'appeasement tour'
He doesn’t baffle anyone. We know what you lowlife trash are

O
M
G

The United States Government calls it a war, because the Korean War was just that - a war.

We never declared war on North Korea.

O
M
G

We never declared war on North Korea.

Now you double down on your stupid rant. Try telling the vets Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq were not wars.

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.

So far all he has accomplished was to make Un his equal (perhaps more) on the world stage. perhaps this will make Un more likely to promise not to build any more nukes, but that is yet to be seen
Where was your world as NK starved 12 million of its people?

Cambodia slaughtered 3 million of its own people?

Fk your world.

So far all he has accomplished was to make Un his equal (perhaps more) on the world stage. perhaps this will make Un more likely to promise not to build any more nukes, but that is yet to be seen

Nah.... The whole world knows that North Koreans are starving to death. The Poorest of the poor here in the United States eat better than the average North Korean.

You're dreaming...

Jo

While most of you were snoozing away, our President stepped into North Korea and brought Kim Jung Dung back across the DMZ with him. So what? Here's what....Kimchi is not going to give up his nukes. Trump knows that, I know that, you know that. What he can't do is threaten us with them or sell the technology to other slimeballs like Iran....so we can live with him having his firecrackers and treating his people like slaves. China is never going to give up state sponsorship of their industries..that's apparent. They will also force American companies foolish enough to do business there to turn over their trade secrets. What they can't do is keep their markets closed to the US or computer hack our defense industries. Trump is reality-based. He will get every concession he possibly can from the orient without blowing them off the face of the earth. Yet the Rats' like Tim Ryan, more desperate than ever, are complaining that Trump APPEASED Kimchi and China before that at the G-20. These pitiful dirtbags are no longer hiding how little they care about America unless they're in charge.
casty.gif

298r2e.jpg

Rep. Tim Ryan calls Trump’s historic visit to the DMZ an 'appeasement tour'
Lol, and you guys tried to say President Obama went on an "apology tour".

Lmao

More like a dick sucking tour.

Let's see:

1.) All sanctions still in place
2.) No missiles flying over Japan
3.) North Korean leader having dialogue with the United States.

Yep all those are still happening.

Jo

Fk your world.

Is North Korea not starving its people now even as Trump sucks up to their leader?

Fk your world.

Is North Korea not starving its people now even as Trump sucks up to their leader?

Really pisses you off that Trump is the only President in history to have one on one dialog for peace with NK.

Fk your world.

Really pisses you off that Trump is the only President in history to have one on one dialog for peace with NK.

Let me know when he is done taking and actually accomplishes something.

Only partisan sheep like you are bought off by talk.

Fk your world.

Of course you think diplomacy is a waste of time and want nuclear war.

Fk your world.

Of course you think diplomacy is a waste of time and want nuclear war.

I want results. You are happy with sweet talk

Again? How many times can Trump "solve the problem of North Korea"?

We should have elected Trump's ghostwriter.

Avoiding nuclear war with North Korea, brokering peace and saving millions doesn't do it for ya eh?

Avoiding nuclear war with North Korea, brokering peace and saving millions doesn't do it for ya eh?
I don't know if you realize this, but none of that has actually happened yet.

They're talking. That's good. Probably the best we can hope for is a general containment. That would be good.

I'll let the wingers fight over whether this is the greatest thing ever, or the worst thing ever. Wingers are silly.

Forum List

Back