Trump Continues To Baffle His Critics

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.

That would definitely be good.

So far all he has accomplished was to make Un his equal (perhaps more) on the world stage. perhaps this will make Un more likely to promise not to build any more nukes, but that is yet to be seen
Is that why Un is standing next to Trump and looks like Trump just stuck an iron pump up his tyrannical butt?

I did not get that impression at all from the PhotoOP
Could be because you hate Trump.
Actually, it is because you hate Trump.
Un has an overt look of desperation on his face.

you people are so weird. I do not hate Trump, hate takes effort and Trump is not that important to spend time hating him.

Not to mention I have zero issues with complimenting Trump when he does something worthy of such

No desperation here...

0630-sunmo-trumpdmz-1883034-640x360.jpg

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.

So far all he has accomplished was to make Un his equal (perhaps more) on the world stage. perhaps this will make Un more likely to promise not to build any more nukes, but that is yet to be seen
Is that why Un is standing next to Trump and looks like Trump just stuck an iron pump up his tyrannical butt?

you people are so weird. I do not hate Trump, hate takes effort and Trump is not that important to spend time hating him.

Not to mention I have zero issues with complimenting Trump when he does something worthy of such

No desperation here...

No wonder you rarely post here...

No desperation here...

That’s not the video the media keeps playing.
But you already know that.

sadly this is our president now, but we will change him!

BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO!

No desperation here...

I do not spend my mornings watching the TV news like you seem to. I have not seen any videos,

While most of you were snoozing away, our President stepped into North Korea and brought Kim Jung Dung back across the DMZ with him. So what? Here's what....Kimchi is not going to give up his nukes. Trump knows that, I know that, you know that. What he can't do is threaten us with them or sell the technology to other slimeballs like Iran....so we can live with him having his firecrackers and treating his people like slaves. China is never going to give up state sponsorship of their industries..that's apparent. They will also force American companies foolish enough to do business there to turn over their trade secrets. What they can't do is keep their markets closed to the US or computer hack our defense industries. Trump is reality-based. He will get every concession he possibly can from the orient without blowing them off the face of the earth. Yet the Rats' like Tim Ryan, more desperate than ever, are complaining that Trump APPEASED Kimchi and China before that at the G-20. These pitiful dirtbags are no longer hiding how little they care about America unless they're in charge.
casty.gif

298r2e.jpg

Rep. Tim Ryan calls Trump’s historic visit to the DMZ an 'appeasement tour'
He is stroking him, but his plan is to open Korea as the Gambling mecca in the area. It is know the Little Shooter love that type of life. He use to sneak in to Japan as a Kid until he got caught and got grounded by his Dad.

No desperation here...

No wonder you rarely post here...

It is a nice diversions while doing other more boring things on line.

one of the benefits of a multi-screen set up

While most of you were snoozing away, our President stepped into North Korea and brought Kim Jung Dung back across the DMZ with him. So what? Here's what....Kimchi is not going to give up his nukes. Trump knows that, I know that, you know that. What he can't do is threaten us with them or sell the technology to other slimeballs like Iran....so we can live with him having his firecrackers and treating his people like slaves. China is never going to give up state sponsorship of their industries..that's apparent. They will also force American companies foolish enough to do business there to turn over their trade secrets. What they can't do is keep their markets closed to the US or computer hack our defense industries. Trump is reality-based. He will get every concession he possibly can from the orient without blowing them off the face of the earth. Yet the Rats' like Tim Ryan, more desperate than ever, are complaining that Trump APPEASED Kimchi and China before that at the G-20. These pitiful dirtbags are no longer hiding how little they care about America unless they're in charge.
casty.gif

298r2e.jpg

Rep. Tim Ryan calls Trump’s historic visit to the DMZ an 'appeasement tour'
Lol, and you guys tried to say President Obama went on an "apology tour".

Lmao
/—-/ I believe Heritage before a goof ball like you, anyday. Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower

Last edited:

No desperation here...

I do not spend my mornings watching the TV news like you seem to. I have not seen any videos,
It’s been on 24/7.
You seem to spend quite a bit of time here sucking in the sound bites.

Walking in North Korea is not substance?

Nixon visited the Great Wall, and things rapidly improved.
No, walking in North Korea is not substance. It's just walking in North Korea.

Hopefully something of REAL, long lasting, recognizable, sustainable, accountable substance will happen. That would be great.

It’s been on 24/7.

I have not had my TV on today, and if it had been on it would never be on a news channel.

As I said, this place is a nice diversion from more mundane task

It’s been on 24/7.

I have not had my TV on today, and if it had been on it would never be on a news channel.

As I said, this place is a nice diversion from more mundane task
It’s been running all week...CNN, MSNBC, Fox, CBS, etc...
Nice try.

Dude, they just met today, how has it been running all week?

are you drunk?

Not to mention I can promise you my TV has not been on any of those stations in a long, long time. They are a waste of the electricity they burn to have my TV on those channels.

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance

That's what the world said AFTER they gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize before he accomplished anything.

And he went on to continue the longest, most pointless war in the US history.

How many civilians did Obama KILL with all his bombs and missiles?
Why is the Trump administration blocking all reports of civilian casualties?

Right, the fake news just suddenly stopped reporting the weekly body count right after Obama was elected. We all know why. :icon_rolleyes:

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance

That's what the world said AFTER they gave Obama the Nobel Peace prize before he accomplished anything.

Right, the fake news just suddenly stopped reporting the weekly body count right after Obama was elected. We all know why. :icon_rolleyes:
Why do you call the DOD fake news?

Hopefully something of REAL, long lasting, recognizable, sustainable, accountable substance will happen. That would be great.

Small step for Trump, big for America and the peace negotiations.

I'm talking about the fake news and Obama you halfwit. :itsok:

I am still waiting to see the so called new trade agreement for NAFTA.

I'm talking about the fake news and Obama you halfwit. :itsok:
I am not since he is not president and has not a damn thing to do with the topic.

Forum List

Back