Trump Continues To Baffle His Critics

So bribing a sworn enemy for perhaps a decade is good strategy!
You want to use the word bribe I recall it was their own money and after that decade we could have made other deals with them ,,trade deals etc et One thing for sure whatever we had Trump *****d it up Now NK has nukes and trump shakes the murderers hand??
Because we always give money back to murderers so they can buy more weapons and murder again.
How fucking stupid are you?
Don’t answer.

You want to use the word bribe I recall it was their own money and after that decade we could have made other deals with them ,,trade deals etc et One thing for sure whatever we had Trump *****d it up Now NK has nukes and trump shakes the murderers hand??
Because we always give money back to murderers so they can buy more weapons and murder again.
Don’t answer.
Don't blame you ,,,I'd be afraid of the answer too

Iran’s leaders can’t be trusted to behave like humans.
We had as good a deal with them that could be made This moron, this vindictive ass trump BLEW it
Don’t answer.
Really?
I think your dementia has turned you into a loony tune.
I’d live to see you advocating for murderers to be pardoned and released in your neighborhood.

We had as good a deal with them that could be made This moron, this vindictive ass trump BLEW it
Don’t answer.
Really?
I’d live to see you advocating for murderers to be pardoned and released in your neighborhood.
WRONG you POS I want all murderers to get the chair and all asshole trump supporters hung

And FYI: I’m a docent at a military site, Mr History.

But of course you are. Those that can, do and those that can’t, teach about it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Good to hear your still in the military in your 60’s. But still a Corporal? Yikes.

See if your little military site has anything on the phrase “once a Marine, always a Marine”.

Also, I am not in my 60s. 5 years to go for that

You’re a disgrace to the Corp.

It is the Corps, not Corp.

You are a joke who lacked the balls to ever serve his country, thus your criticism of me is about a relevant as me criticizing the golf of Dustin Johnson.

No, it’s Corpse like your dear leader says.

Any more auto spell rants for us? Grammar next? What’s your next deflection, Mr ‘Iraq and Vietnam were not wars’?

The only benefit you could have brought the Marines is when they asked you to not re-enlist.

Don’t answer.
Really?
WRONG you POS I want all murderers to get the chair and all asshole trump supporters hung
Hillary gets the chair warmup.

Don’t answer.
Really?
Define an “asshole Trump supporter”, you senile pos.

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.

That would definitely be good.

So far all he has accomplished was to make Un his equal (perhaps more) on the world stage. perhaps this will make Un more likely to promise not to build any more nukes, but that is yet to be seen
Where was your world as NK starved 12 million of its people?

Cambodia slaughtered 3 million of its own people?

Fk your world.

Is North Korea not starving its people now even as Trump sucks up to their leader?

We can't save the world. If things were black and white we would blow up the capital of NK and free all those civilians. But we can't afford to go saving people from all the tyrants that this planet has to offer.

While most of you were snoozing away, our President stepped into North Korea and brought Kim Jung Dung back across the DMZ with him. So what? Here's what....Kimchi is not going to give up his nukes. Trump knows that, I know that, you know that. What he can't do is threaten us with them or sell the technology to other slimeballs like Iran....so we can live with him having his firecrackers and treating his people like slaves. China is never going to give up state sponsorship of their industries..that's apparent. They will also force American companies foolish enough to do business there to turn over their trade secrets. What they can't do is keep their markets closed to the US or computer hack our defense industries. Trump is reality-based. He will get every concession he possibly can from the orient without blowing them off the face of the earth. Yet the Rats' like Tim Ryan, more desperate than ever, are complaining that Trump APPEASED Kimchi and China before that at the G-20. These pitiful dirtbags are no longer hiding how little they care about America unless they're in charge.
casty.gif

298r2e.jpg

Rep. Tim Ryan calls Trump’s historic visit to the DMZ an 'appeasement tour'

He hasn't done anything yet except make the wealthy and corporations wealthier. The middle class is still suffering.

He hasn't done anything yet except make the wealthy and corporations wealthier. The middle class is still suffering.

Hey moron, 6,000,000 new jobs, 600,000 in manufacturing....stay an idiot communist at your peril.....there will come a time when you have to work for a living....try getting a job from a poor man....good luck with that.

Good to hear your still in the military in your 60’s. But still a Corporal? Yikes.

See if your little military site has anything on the phrase “once a Marine, always a Marine”.

You are a joke who lacked the balls to ever serve his country, thus your criticism of me is about a relevant as me criticizing the golf of Dustin Johnson.

Any more auto spell rants for us? Grammar next? What’s your next deflection, Mr ‘Iraq and Vietnam were not wars’?

The only benefit you could have brought the Marines is when they asked you to not re-enlist.

They asked me to reenlist 4 times, even gave me a bonus to do so one of those times. They they gave me a very nice retirement when I asked for it.

As I said, you are a joke who lacked the balls to ever serve his country, thus your criticism of me is about a relevant as me criticizing the golf of Dustin Johnson.

Don’t answer.
Really?
Define an “asshole Trump supporter”, you senile pos.

Indeependent

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.

That would definitely be good.

So far all he has accomplished was to make Un his equal (perhaps more) on the world stage. perhaps this will make Un more likely to promise not to build any more nukes, but that is yet to be seen
Where was your world as NK starved 12 million of its people?

Cambodia slaughtered 3 million of its own people?

Fk your world.

Is North Korea not starving its people now even as Trump sucks up to their leader?

We can't save the world. If things were black and white we would blow up the capital of NK and free all those civilians. But we can't afford to go saving people from all the tyrants that this planet has to offer.

I do agree, but you might notice I am not the one that brought up his people starving, that was someone that seems to think it stopped as soon as Trump became POTUS...so you might want to take it up with them

They asked me to reenlist 4 times, even gave me a bonus to do so one of those times. They they gave me a very nice retirement when I asked for it.

As I said, you are a joke who lacked the balls to ever serve his country, thus your criticism of me is about a relevant as me criticizing the golf of Dustin Johnson.
Translation...
They bribed me and I accepted the bribe.

And FYI: I’m a docent at a military site, Mr History.

So now you know me and want to get into a pissing contest on who served the MOST BESTIST!

As I said, you’re pathetic. I’m friends with literally over a hundred Marines and they’d never go around and attack people they thought didn’t serve.

And to attack a fellow Marine in such a manner. You’re a disgrace.

Translation...

And you claim to the an IT professional! Lol

And yet you have never heard of a sign on bonus!!!!

Too funny!!!

Translation...

Too funny!!!

Uh...we’re taking about Mr. Libertarian GG accepting Tax Dollars.

Translation...

Too funny!!!

Yes, I was paid for doing a job. Nothing about that goes against being a Libertarian. Nice try though!

Translation...

Too funny!!!

Yes, I was paid for doing a job. Nothing about that goes against being a Libertarian. Nice try though!

Tax Dollars!

Foreign Policy

Libertarians believe that American foreign policy should focus more heavily on developing communications among peoples and finding peaceful resolutions to disagreements. We believe in maintaining a military that can defend us well if we are attacked and we believe part of that is ensuring that our troops are not so war-weary as they have been in recent years.

Forum List

Back