Trump Continues To Baffle His Critics

Foreign Policy

Libertarians believe that American foreign policy should focus more heavily on developing communications among peoples and finding peaceful resolutions to disagreements. We believe in maintaining a military that can defend us well if we are attacked and we believe part of that is ensuring that our troops are not so war-weary as they have been in recent years.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They asked me to reenlist 4 times, even gave me a bonus to do so one of those times. They they gave me a very nice retirement when I asked for it.

As I said, you are a joke who lacked the balls to ever serve his country, thus your criticism of me is about a relevant as me criticizing the golf of Dustin Johnson.
Translation...
They bribed me and I accepted the bribe.

And you claim to the an IT professional! Lol

And yet you have never heard of a sign on bonus!!!!

Too funny!!!

Uh...we’re taking about Mr. Libertarian GG accepting Tax Dollars.

Yes, I was paid for doing a job. Nothing about that goes against being a Libertarian. Nice try though!

Tax Dollars!

And??

Translation...
They bribed me and I accepted the bribe.

Too funny!!!

Yes, I was paid for doing a job. Nothing about that goes against being a Libertarian. Nice try though!

Tax Dollars!

And??

Nothing...
Libertarians have a god called money which is why that’s how you identify yourself.

Too funny!!!

Tax Dollars!

And??

Nothing...
Libertarians have a god called money which is why that’s how you identify yourself.

So...I have a god called money while you have a god called Trump whom has a god called money!!

It is the circle of life!!!!!

Tax Dollars!

And??

Nothing...

So...I have a god called money while you have a god called Trump whom has a god called money!!

Sorry to tell you that I agree with most of Trump’s economic policies but not everything he does.
You, on the other hand, have sold your soul for any check you can get your hands on; but that’s the true essence of Libertarian.
Plus, having zero tolerance for the opinion of anyone who disagrees with you on any given issue.

Tax Dollars!

And??

Nothing...

Sorry to tell you that I agree with most of Trump’s economic policies but not everything he does.
You, on the other hand, have sold your soul for any check you can get your hands on; but that’s the true essence of Libertarian.
Plus, having zero tolerance for the opinion of anyone who disagrees with you on any given issue.

And yet I have taken less money for more free time...seems you have no clue about me.

I have no problem with other opinions, again I am always civil and just looking for a discussion till someone goes after me, then all bets are off. Perhaps you should not have started this shit if you are going to whine about it.

Tax Dollars!

And??

Nothing...

And yet I have taken less money for more free time...seems you have no clue about me.

I have no problem with other opinions, again I am always civil and just looking for a discussion till someone goes after me, then all bets are off. Perhaps you should not have started this shit if you are going to whine about it.

You’re as fascinating as the 6 Libertarians in my community.
They have zero cognizance of their amoeba like behavior, and when it’s pointed out to them, they respond exactly the way you just responded.

My mission is to keep new users aware of whom they are dealing with.
Your mission should be to browse your posts from early on and realize why others respond to you with close to zero respect.

And??

Nothing...

They have zero cognizance of their amoeba like behavior, and when it’s pointed out to them, they respond exactly the way you just responded.

Your mission should be to browse your posts from early on and realize why others respond to you with close to zero respect.

The only people that respond that way are you Trump worshipers, and the reason is clear...you respond that way to everyone that does not worship Trump.

Foreign Policy

Libertarians believe that American foreign policy should focus more heavily on developing communications among peoples and finding peaceful resolutions to disagreements. We believe in maintaining a military that can defend us well if we are attacked and we believe part of that is ensuring that our troops are not so war-weary as they have been in recent years.
That means Gator Breath is not a Libertarian, as he mocks Trump for risking his life going to North Korea to talk peace.

Nothing...

The only people that respond that way are you Trump worshipers, and the reason is clear...you respond that way to everyone that does not worship Trump.

Either you are emotionally/mentally disturbed or you’re a 15 year old pretending to be an adult.
Next, I’m expecting you to post “Orange Cheeto!”.

Foreign Policy

That means Gator Breath is not a Libertarian, as he mocks Trump for risking his life going to North Korea to talk peace.
Someone understood my point.

BRAVO ZULU

Foreign Policy

He did not risk his life and I did not mock him. I just refused to worship him for his Photo-op.

Either you are emotionally/mentally disturbed or you’re a 15 year old pretending to be an adult.

I am merely stating the facts. There is not one person on here I have issues with that is not a Trump worshiper.

I am merely stating the facts. There is not one person on here I have issues with that is not a Trump worshiper.

Captain Obvious...
Trump is not a Libertarian!

Foreign Policy

He did not risk his life and I did not mock him. I just refused to worship him for his Photo-op.

A photo op in your opinion.........to that point.......all politicians have the photo ops....it's part of the territory.....

But this is significant in a hopeful PEACEFUL agreement in Korea.........

Which you harass to death because of TDS............I hope it works......time will tell that ......always does.......but at least the missiles aren't flying anymore.

i-came-here-to-delete-emails-and-destroy-america-andimaalloutofemails-4677827.png

We could have been stuck with THAT THING.............Now that stinks.

Captain Obvious...

No, he is an authoritarian.

Foreign Policy

A photo op in your opinion.........to that point.......all politicians have the photo ops....it's part of the territory.....

But this is significant in a hopeful PEACEFUL agreement in Korea.........

Which you harass to death because of TDS............I hope it works......time will tell that ......always does.......but at least the missiles aren't flying anymore.

i-came-here-to-delete-emails-and-destroy-america-andimaalloutofemails-4677827.png

We could have been stuck with THAT THING.............Now that stinks.
Fair Trade is BAD!!!!!!!!!

Captain Obvious...

List the members of Congress who aren’t.
Apparently, you never listened to Bernie Sanders who used to explain how Congress actually works as opposed to what’s televised.

Captain Obvious...

He is a NATIONALIST.

Captain Obvious...

He is a NATIONALIST.
Libertarians don’t like that!

Forum List

Back