Trump Could Solve All His Problems, Simply Fire Mueller

Why doesn’t the idiot trump simply fire special counsel Robert Mueller? I

Why should he? The Mule is an incompetent and a great foil for the President. Truth be told, even if Mueller offered his resignation, President Trump would be a fool to accept it.

Fire Mueller? Why? He has nothing to hide.

The GOP went from losing the generic ballot by 16 points to leading by 6 points.

He is loving Mueller. Please continue to prattle on about "Russians"......:rofl:

Then what's the hold up on him testifying??

President Trump should speak to the Mule and testify.

But only once, and strictly in public so Mueller won't be able to lie about it.

The roasting that this boob Mueller would get in Trump's Opening Statement , which would cover the Anthrax debacle and every other low light of his pathetic career would really turn the worm on this.

Then what's the hold up on him testifying??

President Trump should speak to the Mule and testify.

But only once, and strictly in public so Mueller won't be able to lie about it.

The roasting that this boob Mueller would get in Trump's Opening Statement , which would cover the Anthrax debacle and every other low light of his pathetic career would really turn the worm on this.
You grossly overestimate the mental fortitude of President Pussy. A public interview with Mueller would be a huge embarrassment for Trump, in every way. But the Trumpkins will see an alternate reality and say he did a great job.

Well aside from you calling the billionaire who is the President an idiot, I have to agree that Trump has really messed up by listening to those (for whom I think they themselves thought he may have been guilty), then giving him some very bad advice that sadly he listened to.

He needs to do what Hilly would have done before now, where as she would have said "at this point, what the hell does it matter" ??

The left didn't have anything to say about that one did they ??

How long ago was that? Doesn't USMB have a history section for those discussions?
Ben ghazi hearing is when Hilly said "at this point what does it matter".

And when you were shown to be full of shit AGAIN.

Well aside from you calling the billionaire who is the President an idiot, I have to agree that Trump has really messed up by listening to those (for whom I think they themselves thought he may have been guilty), then giving him some very bad advice that sadly he listened to.

He needs to do what Hilly would have done before now, where as she would have said "at this point, what the hell does it matter" ??

The left didn't have anything to say about that one did they ??

How long ago was that? Doesn't USMB have a history section for those discussions?
Ben ghazi hearing is when Hilly said "at this point what does it matter".
And what would have been your answer to that question? Go on...let's hear it..
At this point it dam sure matters, and it's time to come clean if you have anything to tell us NOW.

Quit whining. You tried to make your goofy accusations stick, but you failed.

Why doesn’t the idiot trump simply fire special counsel Robert Mueller? It would solve all his problems. He claims he has the power to end Mueller's probe, and House Republicans along with the Republican majority in the Senate would do nothing to stop him.

Had the idiot trump fired Mueller after the first few weeks of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, the GOP wouldn’t have lost any congressional seats in special elections late last year and in the early months of this year.

Sure, there would have been some complaining and a few special reports by the media when Mueller's investigation was halted, but everyone knows voters are quick to forget. So, had the idiot trump abused his power early on, congressional Republicans would be in a much stronger position now to cover up all wrongdoing during the idiot trump’s presidential campaign and the rampant corruption in his administration.

The idiot trump’s approval rating would be in the high fifties to middle sixties, if not for his refusal to fire Mueller before his investigation got up and running and began indicting the criminals and making agreements to plea deals.

Any number of Republicans have warned the idiot trump not to fire Mueller. Some law experts have gone as far as to say it could be seen as obstruction of justice.

Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee said, “ ‘I think the less the president says about this whole thing, the better off he will be. I think Mueller is a person of stature and respected and I respect him. Just let the thing go forward.' "

Grassley then opined that firing the special counsel would be “suicide” for the idiot trump. Which, is easy for Grassley to say, he hasn’t been targeted by the Mueller inquiry.

However, the longer the idiot trump waits to fire Mueller, the closer the country gets to the mid-term elections.

And, with June just around the corner, perhaps it is too late for the Republicans to rely on the faulty memory plaguing most moderate and undecided voters, which typically assures their support for the GOP. After all, those undecided and moderate voters can't be expected to forget everything with time so short.

Trump believes Mueller investigation has 'gone too far,' White House says

View attachment 195826

Duller is doing Trump too much good to be fired

Why doesn’t the idiot trump simply fire special counsel Robert Mueller? It would solve all his problems. He claims he has the power to end Mueller's probe, and House Republicans along with the Republican majority in the Senate would do nothing to stop him.

Had the idiot trump fired Mueller after the first few weeks of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, the GOP wouldn’t have lost any congressional seats in special elections late last year and in the early months of this year.

Sure, there would have been some complaining and a few special reports by the media when Mueller's investigation was halted, but everyone knows voters are quick to forget. So, had the idiot trump abused his power early on, congressional Republicans would be in a much stronger position now to cover up all wrongdoing during the idiot trump’s presidential campaign and the rampant corruption in his administration.

The idiot trump’s approval rating would be in the high fifties to middle sixties, if not for his refusal to fire Mueller before his investigation got up and running and began indicting the criminals and making agreements to plea deals.

Any number of Republicans have warned the idiot trump not to fire Mueller. Some law experts have gone as far as to say it could be seen as obstruction of justice.

Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee said, “ ‘I think the less the president says about this whole thing, the better off he will be. I think Mueller is a person of stature and respected and I respect him. Just let the thing go forward.' "

Grassley then opined that firing the special counsel would be “suicide” for the idiot trump. Which, is easy for Grassley to say, he hasn’t been targeted by the Mueller inquiry.

However, the longer the idiot trump waits to fire Mueller, the closer the country gets to the mid-term elections.

And, with June just around the corner, perhaps it is too late for the Republicans to rely on the faulty memory plaguing most moderate and undecided voters, which typically assures their support for the GOP. After all, those undecided and moderate voters can't be expected to forget everything with time so short.

View attachment 195826

Yeah trump peeing in his pants every day is proof of that

View attachment 195826

If trump was guilty of a Russian connection, he would have fired him a long time ago...

View attachment 195826

Yeah trump peeing in his pants every day is proof of that
The only one peeing their pants is you. Duller will be investigating Trumps grammar school teachers eventually, the guy is actually retarded

View attachment 195826

If trump was guilty of a Russian connection, he would have fired him a long time ago...

Trump is a pussy. He knows that is the best way to lose the few supporters he has.

View attachment 195826

Trump is a pussy. He knows that is the best way to lose the few supporters he has.
Lol
No one would change their vote to Hildabeast....

This would all be over now if Trump had not fired Comey

Forum List

Back