Trump Could Solve All His Problems, Simply Fire Mueller

Why doesnā€™t the idiot trump simply fire special counsel Robert Mueller? It would solve all his problems. He claims he has the power to end Mueller's probe, and House Republicans along with the Republican majority in the Senate would do nothing to stop him.

Had the idiot trump fired Mueller after the first few weeks of his investigation into Russiaā€™s interference in the 2016 election, the GOP wouldnā€™t have lost any congressional seats in special elections late last year and in the early months of this year.

Sure, there would have been some complaining and a few special reports by the media when Mueller's investigation was halted, but everyone knows voters are quick to forget. So, had the idiot trump abused his power early on, congressional Republicans would be in a much stronger position now to cover up all wrongdoing during the idiot trumpā€™s presidential campaign and the rampant corruption in his administration.

The idiot trumpā€™s approval rating would be in the high fifties to middle sixties, if not for his refusal to fire Mueller before his investigation got up and running and began indicting the criminals and making agreements to plea deals.

Any number of Republicans have warned the idiot trump not to fire Mueller. Some law experts have gone as far as to say it could be seen as obstruction of justice.

Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee said, ā€œ ā€˜I think the less the president says about this whole thing, the better off he will be. I think Mueller is a person of stature and respected and I respect him. Just let the thing go forward.' "

Grassley then opined that firing the special counsel would be ā€œsuicideā€ for the idiot trump. Which, is easy for Grassley to say, he hasnā€™t been targeted by the Mueller inquiry.

However, the longer the idiot trump waits to fire Mueller, the closer the country gets to the mid-term elections.

And, with June just around the corner, perhaps it is too late for the Republicans to rely on the faulty memory plaguing most moderate and undecided voters, which typically assures their support for the GOP. After all, those undecided and moderate voters can't be expected to forget everything with time so short.

Trump believes Mueller investigation has 'gone too far,' White House says

View attachment 195826

If trump was guilty of a Russian connection, he would have fired him a long time ago...

Trump is a pussy. He knows that is the best way to lose the few supporters he has.
Lol
No one would change their vote to Hildabeast....

You poor pathetic fool. That election was in 2016. Are you off your meds again?

Why doesnā€™t the idiot trump simply fire special counsel Robert Mueller? It would solve all his problems. He claims he has the power to end Mueller's probe, and House Republicans along with the Republican majority in the Senate would do nothing to stop him.

Had the idiot trump fired Mueller after the first few weeks of his investigation into Russiaā€™s interference in the 2016 election, the GOP wouldnā€™t have lost any congressional seats in special elections late last year and in the early months of this year.

Sure, there would have been some complaining and a few special reports by the media when Mueller's investigation was halted, but everyone knows voters are quick to forget. So, had the idiot trump abused his power early on, congressional Republicans would be in a much stronger position now to cover up all wrongdoing during the idiot trumpā€™s presidential campaign and the rampant corruption in his administration.

The idiot trumpā€™s approval rating would be in the high fifties to middle sixties, if not for his refusal to fire Mueller before his investigation got up and running and began indicting the criminals and making agreements to plea deals.

Any number of Republicans have warned the idiot trump not to fire Mueller. Some law experts have gone as far as to say it could be seen as obstruction of justice.

Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee said, ā€œ ā€˜I think the less the president says about this whole thing, the better off he will be. I think Mueller is a person of stature and respected and I respect him. Just let the thing go forward.' "

Grassley then opined that firing the special counsel would be ā€œsuicideā€ for the idiot trump. Which, is easy for Grassley to say, he hasnā€™t been targeted by the Mueller inquiry.

However, the longer the idiot trump waits to fire Mueller, the closer the country gets to the mid-term elections.

And, with June just around the corner, perhaps it is too late for the Republicans to rely on the faulty memory plaguing most moderate and undecided voters, which typically assures their support for the GOP. After all, those undecided and moderate voters can't be expected to forget everything with time so short.

View attachment 195826

If trump was guilty of a Russian connection, he would have fired him a long time ago...

Trump is a pussy. He knows that is the best way to lose the few supporters he has.
Lol
No one would change their vote to Hildabeast....

You poor pathetic fool. That election was in 2016. Are you off your meds again?

Like I said, Hildabeast lost live with it bed wetter...

Very simple if Trump fires Mueller the media and the rest of the far left loons would be screaming thats proof collusion and demanding to know what he's hiding. It's looking like the public is starting tire of this investiagtion and turning on Mueller the same way they did with Ken Starr and the Clinton investigation so let Mueller keep digging that hole.

Very simple if Trump fires Mueller the media and the rest of the far left loons would be screaming thats proof collusion and demanding to know what he's hiding.
And so would many Republicans, both elected officials and voters, because that would be the normal, rational thing to think.. Meanwhile Trumpkins will tell us all this is the greatest accomplishment in the history of anything.

Very simple if Trump fires Mueller the media and the rest of the far left loons would be screaming thats proof collusion and demanding to know what he's hiding.
And so would many Republicans, both elected officials and voters, because that would be the normal, rational thing to think.. Meanwhile Trumpkins will tell us all this is the greatest accomplishment in the history of anything.
When this investigation is over and if it finds neither Trump or his campigan committed any crime all the TDS suffers from the east coast to the west coast and from the Candian border to the gulf of Mexico will tell us all this is a coverup and the greatest scandal in the history of mankind.

View attachment 195826

Duller is doing Trump too much good to be fired
Yeah trump peeing in his pants every day is proof of that

Iā€™m pretty sure the president peeing his pants would be national news

When this investigation is over and if it finds neither Trump or his campigan committed any crime
Then that will be that. That is the point of an investigation: to determine the truth. If you are looking for someone to blame, then grow up and blame Trump, because it is his own, bizarre behavior that is to blame for the ongoing investigation.

And that's the big difference between you Trumpkins and a normal person....if it is found that Trump campaign people and appointed officials ARE guilty of crimes, you will just accuse everyone of being liars and of being engaged in a conspiracy.

When this investigation is over and if it finds neither Trump or his campigan committed any crime
Then that will be that. That is the point of an investigation: to determine the truth. If you are looking for someone to blame, then grow up and blame Trump, because it is his own, bizarre behavior that is to blame for the ongoing investigation.

And that's the big difference between you Trumpkins and a normal person....if it is found that Trump campaign people and appointed officials ARE guilty of crimes, you will just accuse everyone of being liars and of being engaged in a conspiracy.
No the difference between me and you far left TDS fools is I donā€™t scream about imaginary collusion and stolen elections and demand a special prosecutor just because an election didnā€™t go the way I wanted. You knuckleheads totally convinced yourself there was no way Hillary could lose then when she did you guys couldnā€™t accept it so you had to create this grand consiparcy of Russian interference and collusion to explain it rather than accepting she lost because she was a bad candidate who ran bad campaign. Thatā€™s not my fault Trumps fault or the fault of any of his supporters that is 100 percent totally on you guys accept it or donā€™t deal with it or donā€™t Iā€™m heading off to watch the rest of the Las Vegas Golden Knights Washington Capitals game.

View attachment 195826

For an innocent man he sure complains a lot

No the difference between me and you far left TDS fools is I donā€™t scream about imaginary collusion and stolen elections and demand a special prosecutor just because an election didnā€™t go the way I wanted. You knuckleheads totally convinced yourself there was no way Hillary could lose then when she did you guys couldnā€™t accept it so you had to create this grand consiparcy of Russian interference and collusion to explain it rather than accepting she lost because she was a bad candidate who ran bad campaign. Thatā€™s not my fault Trumps fault or the fault of any of his supporters that is 100 percent totally on you guys accept it or donā€™t deal with it or donā€™t Iā€™m heading off to watch the rest of the Las Vegas Golden Knights Washington Capitals game.
Why are all of you racist old white Trumpkins exactly the same? If I want to know your thoughts, I will watch fox and friends. You guys and your child rape scandals and your white pride marches...get the fk out of here...

Anybody who doesn't think Mueller has a deadman's switch on the info/evidence he's got on Trump simply isn't thinking.

He gets fired and that info is automatically going to be released to others in the investigation who can present it to Sessions or simply release it to the public.

And Trump knows it.

Just to refresh your feeble memory: This whole operation has been orchestrated by the Republicans:
Comey - Republican
Sessions - Republican
Mueller - Republican
Rosenstein - Republican
Look it up, idiot.
Trump wants idiots like you to think it was the Dems who created this mess for your Orange Messiah.

View attachment 195826

Well he could solve all his problems by committing suicide. But he probably doesn't think the outcome of such action would actually be beneficial for him.

Getting rid of Mueller would cause him more problems than it would solve.

View attachment 195826

For an innocent man he sure complains a lot

Innocent people donā€™t usually like being harassed by corrupt law enforcement

Forum List

Back