Trump cracks joke about slain firefighter’s, Corey Comperatore’s, widow.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Leaked audio appears to reveal Donald Trump joking about Helen Comperatore, the widow of firefighter Corey Comperatore who was killed by the assassin who targeted Trump's Pennsylvania rally.

The leak comes ahead of Trump's return to the Butler, Pennsylvania location where an attempt on his life was made and Comperatore was murdered this coming weekend.

So they're going to get millions of dollars but the woman, the wife, this beautiful woman, I handed her the cheque – we handed her the cheque – and she said, 'This is so nice, and I appreciate it, but I'd much rather have my husband.' Now, I know some of the women in this room wouldn't say the same,' he said to laughs…

Notice the disdain Trump has for his supporters when he thinks the cameras are not around. There will be those that say it was a harmless joke. Yeah, her husband just died and he jokes about it while handing her a check,

That is Trump: Crass and low class.

Here we go with the Trump "leaked audio" bullshit again. Won't you ever learn JLW? No one has been more supportive of the Comparatore family than Donald Trump. Has Biden even mentioned his name?

Here we go with the Trump "leaked audio" bullshit again. Won't you ever learn JLW? No one has been more supportive of the Comparatore family than Donald Trump. Has Biden even mentioned his name?
The video was probably leaked because there were people there who were offended. Good for those folks having the courage to make the video public.

The video was probably leaked because there were people there who were offended. Good for those folks having the courage to make the video public.
Trump hater pushing the Party Pablum like a good little minion. You might want to start thinking and stop reacting. Just a suggestion.

Trump hater pushing the Party Pablum like a good little minion. You might want to start thinking and stop reacting. Just a suggestion.
How are they Trump haters??? They were at a Trump party and all were Trump supporters. Trump crossed a line and someone was offended. Why can’t you see that?

Trump says this at many rallies.

It's a total compliment to how much Helen loved Corey, and if there is a joke in there, it's certainly not at her expense.

Leaked audio appears to reveal Donald Trump joking about Helen Comperatore, the widow of firefighter Corey Comperatore who was killed by the assassin who targeted Trump's Pennsylvania rally.

The leak comes ahead of Trump's return to the Butler, Pennsylvania location where an attempt on his life was made and Comperatore was murdered this coming weekend.

So they're going to get millions of dollars but the woman, the wife, this beautiful woman, I handed her the cheque – we handed her the cheque – and she said, 'This is so nice, and I appreciate it, but I'd much rather have my husband.' Now, I know some of the women in this room wouldn't say the same,' he said to laughs…

Notice the disdain Trump has for his supporters when he thinks the cameras are not around. There will be those that say it was a harmless joke. Yeah, her husband just died and he jokes about it while handing her a check,

Your link has no video but there is a quote from Trump commenting that when he gave her a check she said 'thanks but I'd rather have my husband.' Trump quipped 'now I know there are some women in this room that wouldn't say the same.' Trump WAS NOT referring to Mrs. Comperatore. Why don't you try actually reading you own link?

He's definitely crass and low class. He's not very bright.

Your link has no video but there is a quote from Trump commenting that when he gave her a check she said 'thanks but I'd rather have my husband.' Trump quipped 'now I know there are some women in this room that wouldn't say the same.' Trump WAS NOT referring to Mrs. Comperatore. Why don't you try actually reading you own link?
Trump is crude, violent and stupid.

So if you heard audio of trump saying these things, would that change your opinion of him?

Yes, Biden reached out to the family. You know who didn't initially? Your orange douchebag.

Trump Hasn't Called Family of Supporter Killed at Rally, Wife Says

The widow of Corey Comperatore, the heroic volunteer firefighter killed while shielding his family during the shooting at a Donald Trump campaign rally, said that the former president has not reached out to the grieving family.

The silence from Trump contrasts with an attempted call from President Joe Biden, which the Comperatore family declined. Helen Comperatore, speaking from her home in Sarver, Pennsylvania, told the New York Post in an exclusive interview, "I didn't talk to Biden. I didn't want to talk to him," adding, "My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

It was only after this came out that the orange loser decided he must call or it would look bad. So, yeah. I can believe this story that the orange douchebag joking about the death of a supporter who literally took a bullet for him.

Forum List

Back