trump crap still made in china...NOT THE US

images.jpg

It doesn't matter that people have jobs and there is peace and prosperity?
I guess you didn't see what I wrote.

I'm sure that's my fault. I'm sorry.
This:

"The economy is at a 2.1% GDP, North Korea is back to shooting off rockets, the deficit is exploding, race relations are in the shitter, the world is laughing at us, and none of it matters.

It just doesn't matter. Forget it."?

It begs the question if you understood what you wrote.
Well yes, of course. It's clear that everything I wrote is okay with you.

How could it not be? It's true.

And you're blaming the messenger to change the subject. Frankly, I'd be surprised if you hadn't.
You are a fucking loser
So true!
Well, heal thyself, physician. IOW, fix it without doing further damage.

when will the base (smh) understand facts over fiction?
I think we've reached a point a which absolutely nothing matters.

The economy is at a 2.1% GDP, North Korea is back to shooting off rockets, the deficit is exploding, race relations are in the shitter, the world is laughing at us, and none of it matters.

It just doesn't matter. Forget it.
So what you're saying that we're back to the days of Obama despite record-low unemployment and record high creation of wealth?

Is there something wrong with you?

When did the idea of the government creating the wealth become something "the right" supported?

Trump flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at customs as trade war heats up

• Trump flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at US customs amid an intensifying trade war.
  • Chinese textile suppliers have said delays at US customs is affecting their sales.
  • Several suppliers across China have reported making merchandise for Trump's 2020 bid, although campaign officials insist all their official merchandise is manufactured in the US.
Trump-themed flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at US customs amid an intensifying trade war.

Some business contracts have years-long attachments which must not be broken for any reason, Strollingbones. It is a highly critical duty to keep one's promises and in the case of a President of the United States, he must do nothing to prompt a war so expensive it would disable our country for many an upcoming year and cause us to be vulnerable to world court liability.

Please stop making our President the butt of your every negative thought. Your party has done enough damage to this country to cause nothing but havoc in the legal system, and you're so bigoted against conservatives your toilet overfloweth.

IOW, Creepsister, LEAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP THE FUCKING HELL ALONE!!!

The agreement we had with Iran didn't seem to matter.

The economy is at a 2.1% GDP, North Korea is back to shooting off rockets, the deficit is exploding, race relations are in the shitter, the world is laughing at us, and none of it matters.

So what you're saying that we're back to the days of Obama despite record-low unemployment and record high creation of wealth?

Seems that the UE rate has been going down for a long, long time. Why do you only give credit to Trump when he is just a small part of that.

upload_2019-7-27_7-7-58.png

When did the idea of the government creating the wealth become something "the right" supported?

Nov 9th 2016.

Once a Repub won the White House everything that was bad by the government became good and everything that was good became bad.

Before Nov 9th 2016 2.1% GDP growth was bad, now it is something to brag about.

Before Nov 9th 2016 national debt was bad, now it is good.

Seems that the UE rate has been going down for a long, long time. Why do you only give credit to Trump when he is just a small part of that.

View attachment 271298
FAKE NEWS

:spinner:

Forum List

Back