Trump cries when called out for attacking women

The ad catches the true Donald's feelings toward and about women.

easyt and Correll don't get attacking Bill does not help Trump in the slightest.

She is going to go right after Trump, and that is where your defense should be.

Hillary is going after Trump with the Woman Card.

Pointing out HIllary's history with supporting her husband's abuse of women is going to be a fine defense.
You_Sit_On_A_Throne_Of_Lies.jpg

NOpe.

Pointing out HIllary's history with supporting her husband's abuse of women is going to be a fine defense.

Doesn't matter.

He lies every single day, flip flops every single day, makes assholes of the RWNJs, calls them idiots, proves they ARE idiots and the idiots line up to suck his

EEEEUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I believe you have Donald Trump confused with Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Sorry, nothing in your post actually addressed anything in mine.

I will repost so that you can try again.

Feel free to repost your, "mmm, points" with more explanation as to how they address my post, or to change your mind and try something... better.

Monica was an unpaid intern.

If Bill had been a Republican, you libs and your "feminist" allies would have mobbed the White HOuse demanding his head

LOL... b4 you go assuming anything, i'll let you in on a little secret. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I do however, take issue with the hypocrisy of the <ahem> 'men' I mentioned. You know... the Speaker & the Senator from the 'family values' party? From your statement, it's a safe bet I've voted for more Republicans than you have voted Democratic; so save whatever 'mmm points' you think you might have.

Not sure I take your meaning.

What did Newt's failed marriages have to do with Bill Clinton's sexual harassment case?

I am talking about impeaching Clinton for getting a BJ in the Whitehouse & the attempted tar & feathering he got from Newt Gingrich (who was cheating at the same time he wagged his stubby little sausage fingers) & forget about Hastert...

The powers that be LOVE to throw stones don't they?

The impeachment was for sexual harassment and the abuse of power in the coverup of that harassment.

Unless Newt was sexually harassing his staff AND abusing his power to cover it up, there is not glass houses/stones aspect.

THe White HOUse BJ, was only relevant to that case in that it established a pattern of behavior, AND he abused his power to cover it up and perjured himself.

ho hum. Unethical is unethical & the abuse of power was not a one way street.
'...
Ethics Scandal
Gingrich's accomplishments were not without controversy. His popularity began to decline amidst partial government shutdowns in 1995. Gingrich was widely blamed for the shutdowns, after he had refused to compromise with President Clinton on budget cuts.

Ethical considerations were at the heart of much criticism of the speaker. In 1995, he returned a $4.5 million book advance that the House Ethics Committee had questioned. Another ethics investigation arose about whether Gingrich had used tax-exempt donations to fund a college course he had taught while serving in Congress. Gingrich negotiated an agreement with the House Ethics Committee, and he payed $300,000 for the cost of the investigation. The House voted to reprimand him by a vote of 395 to 28. In 1997, Gingrich was narrowly re-elected.

Resignation
In 1998, a scandal broke that would have a big impact on Gingrich's career. Clinton was alleged to have lied before a federal grand jury about his extramarital affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Gingrich pushed for impeachment, and for Clinton's removal from office. Congressional hearings and a media frenzy created a backlash against Republicans, as many voters felt they had gone too far.

In the 1998 midterm elections, Republicans lost five seats to Democrats. The tides had turned against Gingrich, and even members of his own party were critical of the speaker's tactics and the image he projected of the Republican party. In November 1998, Gingrich stepped down as speaker of the House. In January 1999, he resigned his seat in Congress [...]

http://www.biography.com/people/newt-gingrich-9311969#post-speakership

Gingrich Ok'd Use Of Charity Funds
Foundation Chief Says House Speaker Approved Payment For Tv Shows
November 23, 1996|By MICHAEL KRANISH The Boston Globe
WASHINGTON — House Speaker Newt Gingrich personally approved using funds from a charity called the Abraham Lincoln Opportunity Foundation, which was set up to help the needy, to pay for a series of Gingrich television shows in the early 1990s, according to the foundation's former director.

The activities of the nonprofit foundation have come under scrutiny from a special counsel investigating possible tax and campaign law violations by Gingrich for the House ethics committee.

The charity, which solicited tax-deductible donations, spent more than $200,000 to produce television shows for Gingrich, who has described the cable broadcasts as a vehicle to recruit Republican activists.

In an interview this week, Howard "Bo" Callaway, the former director of the Abraham Lincoln Opportunity Foundation, said Gingrich approved using foundation funds for the TV series. [...]

Gingrich Ok'd Use Of Charity Funds

& this might be tribblehead's VP pick. :lol: :itsok:

Your glass house comment claims that that Newt's affair is the same as Bill's sexual harassment.

"LOL. You mean like Newt Gingrich, who was boffing Calista, his own whore behind wife #2's back at the same time going after Clinton, who was being impeached?"

An affair is not the same as sexual harassment, nor lying under oath, nor abuse of power.

Thus, Trump's defense against the woman card, by using Bill and Hillary's enabling, is valid and should be effective.

Furthermore, your minimizing of sexual harassment, by equating it with a consensual affair, is quite sexist and misogynistic of you.

easyt and Correll don't get attacking Bill does not help Trump in the slightest.

NOpe.

It will blow up on Trump.

Trump has been repeatedly called out for abusing women and will continue to be called out.

Bill is not running.

Obviously you are living in a parallel universe and not aware of the real world.
Your universe consists of a strange place where the god comes down for some rumpy pumpy and finds you. Before he leaves, he says, "I forgot my manners, my name is Thor." You replied, "Tho am I, but I am thowolgy thwatified."

Now the real universe is that women despise Trump and he will be shattered by that fault as his campaign collapses later on.

The "Truth" is that HIllary's behavior in those coverups are relevant, especially when Hillary is trying to play the "Woman Card".

Your pretense that that is not true? That is you being a liar.

She doesn't have to 'play the woman's card' because last I heard, she is a woman. She was free to feel about the whole situation as she wished. Looking out for herself wasn't a stupid move at all. Besides, they are still married & both on their first marriage. Can't say that about the the GOP nominee. <snicker>

1. I didn't say she HAD to play the Woman Card. She has CHOSEN to play the Woman Card.

2. Of course she was free to feel how she wanted. Of course looking out for herself wasn't stupid.

But she looked out for herself by throwing her Husband's sexual harassment victims under the bus.

That is behavior that is relevant when she starts making accusations of sexism.

For nothing Trump has done is as bad as what she has done.

Tell that to Ivana. Tell that to the Trump University fraud victims.

Tell that to Vera Coking.

1. Gladly.

2. YOu want to start comparing past careers? That's another game that won't work for Mrs WhiteWater.

3. You want to start comparing past careers? That's another game that won't work for Thomas Alfred Taylor's lawyer.

you started the comparing deary. this thread was about trump, isn't it? I know I didn't bring Hillary up.

The linked article in the op discusses how Hillary attacked Trump with an accusation of sexism.

Trump defended himself with a counter act using Bill's sexual harassment and HIllary's enabling of that.

The ENTIRE ACT OF AN ELECTION is a comparison of the two candidates.

My point is that Trump will win any honest comparison.

Trump attacked women in the Megyn debate question. He has never given up since. He will, though, he will.

Correll's frenetic defense of Trump's anti-female positions reveals that Correll knows just how vulnerable is Trump.

Correll's frenetic defense of Trump's anti-female positions reveals that Correll knows just how vulnerable is Trump.

"Frenetic"?

Kelly attacked him, and he struck back.

Women who expect to be treated as equals will understand that.

Women who think they are little girls who can't play with the BIg Boys, might vote for Hillary.

That's the message Hillary is sending.

NOpe.

It will blow up on Trump.

Your perceptions are completely dominated by what you want to be true.

Hillary's strongest weapons, ie the WOman Card, is neutered because of her support of her husbands abuse of women.

Women as a whole disagree with you, td. You may not feel abused, but you are in the very small minority of women on this and you know it.

Forum List

Back