Trump cries when called out for attacking women

Correll simply keeps blathering.

Bill is not running for office, but Donnie is and he will be held to the test of truth.

The "Truth" is that HIllary's behavior in those coverups are relevant, especially when Hillary is trying to play the "Woman Card".

Your pretense that that is not true? That is you being a liar.
Only in your mind, loser boy.

What is relevant is Trump's hating on women.

Bill is not running for office, but Donnie is and he will be held to the test of truth.

The "Truth" is that HIllary's behavior in those coverups are relevant, especially when Hillary is trying to play the "Woman Card".

Only in your mind, loser boy.

What is relevant is Trump's hating on women.

If "hating on women" is relevant, than Hillary's "hating on women" is then relevant.

Your desire to control the discussion, so that only accusations that are made against your enemies is discussed is understandable.

It is also extremely dishonest.

And doesn't seem to be working anymore.

HIllary's behavior is far worse than Trumps.

Megyn Trump called him out on it, and Trump admitted he did and was wrong.

Correll is extremely dishonest in supporting Trump's hatred of women.

Your tactics, little buddy, have flopped again.

Trump's release of conservative names for SCOTUS nominations will alienate women in the center almost completely now.

Looks like some people are too fucking crying and chastising.

You are showing your utterly pathetic desperation and I think it's hilarious.
Your silly comment ignores that fact of the femdom's power. Clinton is being paid back in force for abusing women. They will defeat him, easily, this fall.

So when is Hillary going to be paid back for persecuting the victims of Bill's sexual assaults?

Do you morons understand how you come off as the biggest douche bag hypocrites that ever lived?

Bill and Mona were adults.

Trump is attack American women.

Monica was an unpaid intern.

If Bill had been a Republican, you libs and your "feminist" allies would have mobbed the White HOuse demanding his head.

LOL. You mean like Newt Gingrich, who was boffing Calista, his own whore behind wife #2's back at the same time going after Clinton, who was being impeached?

Or did you mean Dennis Hastert, who, (after Newt had to resign his Speaker gig) was found out to have molested boys in his past, but had no problems spewing his own hypocrisy? :eusa_whistle:

Sorry, nothing in your post actually addressed anything in mine.

I will repost so that you can try again.

Feel free to repost your, "mmm, points" with more explanation as to how they address my post, or to change your mind and try something... better.

If Bill had been a Republican, you libs and your "feminist" allies would have mobbed the White HOuse demanding his head

LOL... b4 you go assuming anything, i'll let you in on a little secret. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I do however, take issue with the hypocrisy of the <ahem> 'men' I mentioned. You know... the Speaker & the Senator from the 'family values' party? From your statement, it's a safe bet I've voted for more Republicans than you have voted Democratic; so save whatever 'mmm points' you think you might have.

She doesn't have to 'play the woman's card' because last I heard, she is a woman. She was free to feel about the whole situation as she wished. Looking out for herself wasn't a stupid move at all. Besides, they are still married & both on their first marriage. Can't say that about the the GOP nominee. <snicker>

Megyn Trump called him out on it, and Trump admitted he did and was wrong.

Correll is extremely dishonest in supporting Trump's hatred of women.

Your tactics, little buddy, have flopped again.

Trump admitted he did what wrong?

And there is no way it is as bad as what HIllary has done.

If Bill had been a Republican, you libs and your "feminist" allies would have mobbed the White HOuse demanding his head.

LOL. You mean like Newt Gingrich, who was boffing Calista, his own whore behind wife #2's back at the same time going after Clinton, who was being impeached?

Or did you mean Dennis Hastert, who, (after Newt had to resign his Speaker gig) was found out to have molested boys in his past, but had no problems spewing his own hypocrisy? :eusa_whistle:

Feel free to repost your, "mmm, points" with more explanation as to how they address my post, or to change your mind and try something... better.

If Bill had been a Republican, you libs and your "feminist" allies would have mobbed the White HOuse demanding his head

LOL... b4 you go assuming anything, i'll let you in on a little secret. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I do however, take issue with the hypocrisy of the <ahem> 'men' I mentioned. You know... the Speaker & the Senator from the 'family values' party? From your statement, it's a safe bet I've voted for more Republicans than you have voted Democratic; so save whatever 'mmm points' you think you might have.

Not sure I take your meaning.

What did Newt's failed marriages have to do with Bill Clinton's sexual harassment case?

She doesn't have to 'play the woman's card' because last I heard, she is a woman. She was free to feel about the whole situation as she wished. Looking out for herself wasn't a stupid move at all. Besides, they are still married & both on their first marriage. Can't say that about the the GOP nominee. <snicker>

You're wrong about that because the women's card is the only thing she's got.

1. I didn't say she HAD to play the Woman Card. She has CHOSEN to play the Woman Card.

2. Of course she was free to feel how she wanted. Of course looking out for herself wasn't stupid.

But she looked out for herself by throwing her Husband's sexual harassment victims under the bus.

That is behavior that is relevant when she starts making accusations of sexism.

For nothing Trump has done is as bad as what she has done.

What did Newt's failed marriages have to do with Bill Clinton's sexual harassment case?

I am talking about impeaching Clinton for getting a BJ in the Whitehouse & the attempted tar & feathering he got from Newt Gingrich (who was cheating at the same time he wagged his stubby little sausage fingers) & forget about Hastert...

The powers that be LOVE to throw stones don't they?

1. I didn't say she HAD to play the Woman Card. She has CHOSEN to play the Woman Card.

2. Of course she was free to feel how she wanted. Of course looking out for herself wasn't stupid.

But she looked out for herself by throwing her Husband's sexual harassment victims under the bus.

Tell that to Ivana. Tell that to the Trump University fraud victims.

Tell that to Vera Coking.

It is watching laughable reading Correll and bripat defending Trump.

One is a soul dead immoral far righty and the other is a brainless "anarchist" who wants the system to collapse.

Nearly 1 in 2 GOP female voters will not support Trump

I am talking about impeaching Clinton for getting a BJ in the Whitehouse & the attempted tar & feathering he got from Newt Gingrich (who was cheating at the same time he wagged his stubby little sausage fingers) & forget about Hastert...

The impeachment was for sexual harassment and the abuse of power in the coverup of that harassment.

Unless Newt was sexually harassing his staff AND abusing his power to cover it up, there is not glass houses/stones aspect.

THe White HOUse BJ, was only relevant to that case in that it established a pattern of behavior, AND he abused his power to cover it up and perjured himself.

Tell that to Ivana. Tell that to the Trump University fraud victims.

Tell that to Vera Coking.

1. Gladly.

2. YOu want to start comparing past careers? That's another game that won't work for Mrs WhiteWater.

3. You want to start comparing past careers? That's another game that won't work for Thomas Alfred Taylor's lawyer.

It is watching laughable reading Correll and bripat defending Trump.

One is a soul dead immoral far righty and the other is a brainless "anarchist" who wants the system to collapse.

Nearly 1 in 2 GOP female voters will not support Trump

You_Sit_On_A_Throne_Of_Lies.jpg

The impeachment was for sexual harassment and the abuse of power in the coverup of that harassment.

Unless Newt was sexually harassing his staff AND abusing his power to cover it up, there is not glass houses/stones aspect.

THe White HOUse BJ, was only relevant to that case in that it established a pattern of behavior, AND he abused his power to cover it up and perjured himself.
The impeachment was not for sexual harassment. :eusa_doh:

Clinton was impeached for providing false testimony under oath and for obstructing justice.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Forum List

Back