Trump cries when called out for attacking women

I don't give a flying fuck what Obungles has to say
He is important and you.........
184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg

Wipe that nasty "O" ring from around your mouth, Obunglesbot

Correll is Mr. Misperception himself. Let's see if he cries, like Trump, and says he is not and is going to his mommy!

Trump started in on Hillary again, and he is getting hit ten times as hard.

As long as he continues this, that is what will continue to happen.

Pissing off the female vote means defeat for Trumpp.

Jake there are no attacks on women in the article. Give it up! And his ex girlfriend is out today saying the NYT's lied.
Let's see how he behaves; if he does like a gentleman, he is home free, and you know it.

You would like for him to be a standard old school Republican, taking the bullshit "High Road" while you lefties wage a war of Personal Destruction on him in the media and social media. What you don't understand is that Trump's tactics are the ANSWER to your vile methods.
The hard right has been vile for decades, and you are bitching?

OK Break down Parse of what President Obama said :

“Ignorance is not a virtue. It’s not cool to not know what you’re talking about. That’s not keeping it real, or telling it like it is.”

1) "Ignorance is not a virtue"....if you disagree make the case for Ignorance being in fact a virtue..

2) " It’s not cool to not know what you’re talking about"....for instance you come to a flooded road ...you do not know what is ahead but you say "hey its gonna be cool to move into the water"...make the case for that being cool to move ahead into possible peril without knowing

3) "That’s not keeping it real, or telling it like it is.”"...If you do not know [Ignorance] why talk like you do ...make the case for BS being real and telling it like it is ..

This is just a "suggestion"..:2up:

Kasich lost because he was fair and square, something the crazies and the hard right are not.

Trump will do nothing about "Trade and Immigration and the interests of the American White Working and Middle Class", and please notice Correll's racist call on behalf of his own.

Correll lies when he says only one side misrepresents.

I didn't pay enoughtattention to Kasich to comment on why he lost. Trump came out loud and first on my issues, and that was the end of it as far as I was concerned.

Your opinion on Trump "doing nothing " is based on nothing but your dislike of the man.

And again the Race Card.

Nothing I said was racist, you moron.

Oh, and

Correll is Mr. Misperception himself. Let's see if he cries, like Trump, and says he is not and is going to his mommy!

Jake there are no attacks on women in the article. Give it up! And his ex girlfriend is out today saying the NYT's lied.
Let's see how he behaves; if he does like a gentleman, he is home free, and you know it.

You would like for him to be a standard old school Republican, taking the bullshit "High Road" while you lefties wage a war of Personal Destruction on him in the media and social media. What you don't understand is that Trump's tactics are the ANSWER to your vile methods.

Nothing in your post addresses anything in my post. Please try again.

You would like for him to be a standard old school Republican, taking the bullshit "High Road" while you lefties wage a war of Personal Destruction on him in the media and social media. What you don't understand is that Trump's tactics are the ANSWER to your vile methods

Nothing in your post addresses anything in my post. Please try again.

You would like for him to be a standard old school Republican, taking the bullshit "High Road" while you lefties wage a war of Personal Destruction on him in the media and social media. What you don't understand is that Trump's tactics are the ANSWER to your vile methods
Show exactly how I have not addressed your comments. I have and accurately dismissed them.

steve mcgarret and henrybhough and correll are the pajama boys on whom Leonard in Big Bang Theory was modeled.

Jew York Slimes correspondent who wrote his piece against Trump is a gay advocate for the Muslim mosque to be built at ground zero and pro same sex marriage.

Meet fag Michael Barbaro.
Michael Barbaro

Michael Barbaro, Timothy Levin
Michael Christopher Barbaro and Timothy George Levin are to be married Sunday at their apartment in New York.

More media BS the left is buying into....stupid loons

“Ignorance is not a virtue. It’s not cool to not know what you’re talking about. That’s not keeping it real, or telling it like it is.”

— President Obama, quoted by CBS News, in an attack on Donald Trump.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor...." President Obama on the Affordable Care Act...

"Any democrat who thinks that HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON is going to score points against Trump by pointing out his boorish and inappropriate past behavior" is a relentlessly stupid statement. Of course she will.
Your right she will,but it will only be a few,go look.in a mirrior,you'll get an idea who those will be.people are tired of the lies and dirt in elections,take the high road for once in your life,and stick to the issues, but you and every fake bull shit artist will stuff garbage and shit into their mouths, instead of substance.

"Any democrat who thinks that HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON is going to score points against Trump by pointing out his boorish and inappropriate past behavior" is a relentlessly stupid statement. Of course she will.
Your right she will,but it will only be a few,go look.in a mirrior,you'll get an idea who those will be.people are tired of the lies and dirt in elections,take the high road for once in your life,and stick to the issues, but you and every fake bull shit artist will stuff garbage and shit into their mouths, instead of substance.
You are describing yourself, chiken. I stay in context and nuance, and I can tell you that if Trump goes after Hillary on these issues it alone will cost him the election.

It compares to the lying SH*T you make up about President Obama.

Jew York Slimes correspondent who wrote his piece against Trump is a gay advocate for the Muslim mosque to be built at ground zero and pro same sex marriage.

Michael Barbaro

Michael Christopher Barbaro and Timothy George Levin are to be married Sunday at their apartment in New York.

It compares to the lying SH*T you make up about President Obama.

Michael Barbaro

I only state facts about Obama. That's what good American patriots do.

Hillary Clinton doesn't need to play the woman card on Donald Trump, he's done a great job of it himself.
No one gets away with offending the largest voting block in this country today and neither will Trump.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Forum List

Back