Trump cries when called out for attacking women

LOL... b4 you go assuming anything, i'll let you in on a little secret. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I do however, take issue with the hypocrisy of the <ahem> 'men' I mentioned. You know... the Speaker & the Senator from the 'family values' party? From your statement, it's a safe bet I've voted for more Republicans than you have voted Democratic; so save whatever 'mmm points' you think you might have.

Not sure I take your meaning.

What did Newt's failed marriages have to do with Bill Clinton's sexual harassment case?

I am talking about impeaching Clinton for getting a BJ in the Whitehouse & the attempted tar & feathering he got from Newt Gingrich (who was cheating at the same time he wagged his stubby little sausage fingers) & forget about Hastert...

The powers that be LOVE to throw stones don't they?

The impeachment was for sexual harassment and the abuse of power in the coverup of that harassment.

Unless Newt was sexually harassing his staff AND abusing his power to cover it up, there is not glass houses/stones aspect.

THe White HOUse BJ, was only relevant to that case in that it established a pattern of behavior, AND he abused his power to cover it up and perjured himself.
The impeachment was not for sexual harassment. :eusa_doh:

Clinton was impeached for providing false testimony under oath and for obstructing justice.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

In a sexual harassment case.

Newt did none of that, thus no glass houses/stone aspect.
Still doesn't make the impeachment for sexual harassment. And Newt's hypocrisy was for chastising Clinton for having an affair while he was doing the same.

Nothing has changed in the last six week: women despise Trump.

[URL='http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/02/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesnt-do-very-/']Donald Trump wrong that Hillary Clinton 'doesn't do very well with ...
www.politifact.com/...trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesn...PolitiFact.com

May 2, 2016 - "She's playing the woman card," Trump told host Chris Cuomo. ... I was way, way up with women far above anybody else in the exit polls of the recent election." .... Fact check: Trump unpopularity with women, Clinton on coal.Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump - Gallup[/URL]

www.gallup.com/poll/190403/seven-women-unfavorable-opinion-trump.aspx
Gallup
Apr 1, 2016 - Donald Trump has the worst image with U.S. women of the remaining ... Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews ...
Donald Trump's rock-bottom ratings with women - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/.../donald-trump-women-unfavorable-ratings-221433Politico
Mar 31, 2016 - Just how bad are Donald Trump's problems with women? Bad enough that roughly seven out of 10 women voters in recent polls say they have ...
Trump's popularity nosedives in critical stretch - POLITICO
www.politico.com/.../trumps-popularity-nosedives-in-critical-stretch-221320Politico
Mar 29, 2016 - That's where Trump's horrific poll numbers could haunt him again: If Trump ... “Forwomen, Trump is like your worst date ever,” Lake said.
Public Policy Polling: Donald Trump
www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/donald-trump/Public Policy Polling
2 days ago - PPP's new Arizona poll finds that John McCain has a negative approval ..... Trump is by far the most broadly popular candidate among GOP voters in ... Clinton has large leads with both men and women, and this is an unusual ...
Do Women Really Prefer Trump Over Hillary? An Answer in 1 Chart ...
fortune.com/2016/04/27/trump-hillary-women/
Apr 27, 2016 - News; Popular; Videos; Fortune 500 .... Fact-checking Trump's claim that “womendon't like Hillary.” ... two days after the New Hampshire primary, Clinton lead the Morning Consult pollby just one percentage point (42% vs.
Polls: Trump Clobbered by Hillary Among Women, Nonwhites - Townhall
townhall.com/.../polls-trump-gets-clobbered-by-hillary-among-swing-g...Townhall.com
Mar 18, 2016 - A new Reuters poll shows that fully 50 percent of American women hold a "very unfavorable" view of Trump, up ten points since the fall. The survey predicts that Clinton would beatTrump among women by 14 .... Most Popular.
Donald Trump spurned by half of U.S. women: poll - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trump-spurned-half-us-...The Washington Times
Mar 17, 2016 - Donald Trump boasts that he does "very well" with women at the ballot box, and ... Mr.Trump has insisted that he is popular with female voters.
Poll numbers: What do women voters think of Donald Trump ...
www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-women-poll-numbers/CNN
Mar 31, 2016 - Donald Trump's standing in the polls appears to be worsening among women, according to a CNN analysis of recent poll data.
HUFFPOLLSTER: Republican Women Really Don't Like Trump
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../republican-women-dont-like-trump...The Huffington Post
Mar 25, 2016 - Janie Velencia Associate Polling Editor, The Huffington Post ... Trump's favorability with women overall is a dismal 21 percent positive/ 70 (!) ..... what's best for our country in the long run, not popularity contests, hair color, etc.

Jake it's the lamest hit piece ever. Good grief it's pathetic. No one could even trash him in the article with the exception of the beauty queen who had "weight issues" and blamed them on Trump.

Cripes where did they even dig up these women? I laughed my ass off. How embarrassing for feminism. OMG. Donald says California women take care of their asses.

I'm supposed to be offended? When I could manage a punk band and work the door at Larry's Hideaway on a Friday night? Get back to me cream puff!
You are in the vast minority in terms of what will happen. Women are not going to take any shit from Trump on a nation wide stage.

But, in your esteemed opinion, women ARE going to take s*** from a woman who worked diligently as the chairperson of the Bill Bimbo Eruption Committee? The purpose of the committee is to attack and intimidate any and all women who made charges against Bill Clinton for rape and sexual abuse.

Jake it's the lamest hit piece ever. Good grief it's pathetic. No one could even trash him in the article with the exception of the beauty queen who had "weight issues" and blamed them on Trump.

Cripes where did they even dig up these women? I laughed my ass off. How embarrassing for feminism. OMG. Donald says California women take care of their asses.

I'm supposed to be offended? When I could manage a punk band and work the door at Larry's Hideaway on a Friday night? Get back to me cream puff!
You are in the vast minority in terms of what will happen. Women are not going to take any shit from Trump on a nation wide stage.

But, in your esteemed opinion, women ARE going to take s*** from a woman who worked diligently as the chairperson of the Bill Bimbo Eruption Committee? The purpose of the committee is to attack and intimidate any and all women who made charges against Bill Clinton for rape and sexual abuse.
Women know Bill is not running, but they do know a BillClinton-like Trump is running. No, they are not going to give Trump a break.

She doesn't have to 'play the woman's card' because last I heard, she is a woman. She was free to feel about the whole situation as she wished. Looking out for herself wasn't a stupid move at all. Besides, they are still married & both on their first marriage. Can't say that about the the GOP nominee. <snicker>

1. I didn't say she HAD to play the Woman Card. She has CHOSEN to play the Woman Card.

2. Of course she was free to feel how she wanted. Of course looking out for herself wasn't stupid.

But she looked out for herself by throwing her Husband's sexual harassment victims under the bus.

That is behavior that is relevant when she starts making accusations of sexism.

For nothing Trump has done is as bad as what she has done.

Tell that to Ivana. Tell that to the Trump University fraud victims.

Tell that to Vera Coking.

1. Gladly.

2. YOu want to start comparing past careers? That's another game that won't work for Mrs WhiteWater.

3. You want to start comparing past careers? That's another game that won't work for Thomas Alfred Taylor's lawyer.

you started the comparing deary. this thread was about trump, isn't it? I know I didn't bring Hillary up.

The linked article in the op discusses how Hillary attacked Trump with an accusation of sexism.

Trump defended himself with a counter act using Bill's sexual harassment and HIllary's enabling of that.

The ENTIRE ACT OF AN ELECTION is a comparison of the two candidates.

My point is that Trump will win any honest comparison.
Except that he doesn't since he cheated on his spouse and Hillary didn't and he's verbally abusive towards women and Hillary isn't.

LOL... b4 you go assuming anything, i'll let you in on a little secret. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I do however, take issue with the hypocrisy of the <ahem> 'men' I mentioned. You know... the Speaker & the Senator from the 'family values' party? From your statement, it's a safe bet I've voted for more Republicans than you have voted Democratic; so save whatever 'mmm points' you think you might have.

What did Newt's failed marriages have to do with Bill Clinton's sexual harassment case?

I am talking about impeaching Clinton for getting a BJ in the Whitehouse & the attempted tar & feathering he got from Newt Gingrich (who was cheating at the same time he wagged his stubby little sausage fingers) & forget about Hastert...

The impeachment was for sexual harassment and the abuse of power in the coverup of that harassment.

Unless Newt was sexually harassing his staff AND abusing his power to cover it up, there is not glass houses/stones aspect.

THe White HOUse BJ, was only relevant to that case in that it established a pattern of behavior, AND he abused his power to cover it up and perjured himself.

ho hum. Unethical is unethical & the abuse of power was not a one way street.
'...
Ethics Scandal
Gingrich's accomplishments were not without controversy. His popularity began to decline amidst partial government shutdowns in 1995. Gingrich was widely blamed for the shutdowns, after he had refused to compromise with President Clinton on budget cuts.

Ethical considerations were at the heart of much criticism of the speaker. In 1995, he returned a $4.5 million book advance that the House Ethics Committee had questioned. Another ethics investigation arose about whether Gingrich had used tax-exempt donations to fund a college course he had taught while serving in Congress. Gingrich negotiated an agreement with the House Ethics Committee, and he payed $300,000 for the cost of the investigation. The House voted to reprimand him by a vote of 395 to 28. In 1997, Gingrich was narrowly re-elected.

Resignation
In 1998, a scandal broke that would have a big impact on Gingrich's career. Clinton was alleged to have lied before a federal grand jury about his extramarital affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Gingrich pushed for impeachment, and for Clinton's removal from office. Congressional hearings and a media frenzy created a backlash against Republicans, as many voters felt they had gone too far.

In the 1998 midterm elections, Republicans lost five seats to Democrats. The tides had turned against Gingrich, and even members of his own party were critical of the speaker's tactics and the image he projected of the Republican party. In November 1998, Gingrich stepped down as speaker of the House. In January 1999, he resigned his seat in Congress [...]

http://www.biography.com/people/newt-gingrich-9311969#post-speakership

Gingrich Ok'd Use Of Charity Funds
Foundation Chief Says House Speaker Approved Payment For Tv Shows
November 23, 1996|By MICHAEL KRANISH The Boston Globe
WASHINGTON — House Speaker Newt Gingrich personally approved using funds from a charity called the Abraham Lincoln Opportunity Foundation, which was set up to help the needy, to pay for a series of Gingrich television shows in the early 1990s, according to the foundation's former director.

The activities of the nonprofit foundation have come under scrutiny from a special counsel investigating possible tax and campaign law violations by Gingrich for the House ethics committee.

The charity, which solicited tax-deductible donations, spent more than $200,000 to produce television shows for Gingrich, who has described the cable broadcasts as a vehicle to recruit Republican activists.

In an interview this week, Howard "Bo" Callaway, the former director of the Abraham Lincoln Opportunity Foundation, said Gingrich approved using foundation funds for the TV series. [...]

& this might be tribblehead's VP pick. :lol: :itsok:

Your glass house comment claims that that Newt's affair is the same as Bill's sexual harassment.

"LOL. You mean like Newt Gingrich, who was boffing Calista, his own whore behind wife #2's back at the same time going after Clinton, who was being impeached?"

An affair is not the same as sexual harassment, nor lying under oath, nor abuse of power.

Thus, Trump's defense against the woman card, by using Bill and Hillary's enabling, is valid and should be effective.

Furthermore, your minimizing of sexual harassment, by equating it with a consensual affair, is quite sexist and misogynistic of you.
And you're confusing sexual harassment with allegations which were deemed to be without merit in court.

'...
Ethics Scandal
Gingrich's accomplishments were not without controversy. His popularity began to decline amidst partial government shutdowns in 1995. Gingrich was widely blamed for the shutdowns, after he had refused to compromise with President Clinton on budget cuts.

Ethical considerations were at the heart of much criticism of the speaker. In 1995, he returned a $4.5 million book advance that the House Ethics Committee had questioned. Another ethics investigation arose about whether Gingrich had used tax-exempt donations to fund a college course he had taught while serving in Congress. Gingrich negotiated an agreement with the House Ethics Committee, and he payed $300,000 for the cost of the investigation. The House voted to reprimand him by a vote of 395 to 28. In 1997, Gingrich was narrowly re-elected.

Resignation
In 1998, a scandal broke that would have a big impact on Gingrich's career. Clinton was alleged to have lied before a federal grand jury about his extramarital affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Gingrich pushed for impeachment, and for Clinton's removal from office. Congressional hearings and a media frenzy created a backlash against Republicans, as many voters felt they had gone too far.

In the 1998 midterm elections, Republicans lost five seats to Democrats. The tides had turned against Gingrich, and even members of his own party were critical of the speaker's tactics and the image he projected of the Republican party. In November 1998, Gingrich stepped down as speaker of the House. In January 1999, he resigned his seat in Congress [...]

WASHINGTON — House Speaker Newt Gingrich personally approved using funds from a charity called the Abraham Lincoln Opportunity Foundation, which was set up to help the needy, to pay for a series of Gingrich television shows in the early 1990s, according to the foundation's former director.

The activities of the nonprofit foundation have come under scrutiny from a special counsel investigating possible tax and campaign law violations by Gingrich for the House ethics committee.

The charity, which solicited tax-deductible donations, spent more than $200,000 to produce television shows for Gingrich, who has described the cable broadcasts as a vehicle to recruit Republican activists.

In an interview this week, Howard "Bo" Callaway, the former director of the Abraham Lincoln Opportunity Foundation, said Gingrich approved using foundation funds for the TV series. [...]

Your glass house comment claims that that Newt's affair is the same as Bill's sexual harassment.

"LOL. You mean like Newt Gingrich, who was boffing Calista, his own whore behind wife #2's back at the same time going after Clinton, who was being impeached?"

An affair is not the same as sexual harassment, nor lying under oath, nor abuse of power.

Thus, Trump's defense against the woman card, by using Bill and Hillary's enabling, is valid and should be effective.

Furthermore, your minimizing of sexual harassment, by equating it with a consensual affair, is quite sexist and misogynistic of you.
And you're confusing sexual harassment with allegations which were deemed to be without merit in court.
:clap2::clap2:
clear.png

Correll and Markle are fumbling and bumbling now.

You stated that women won't let Trump tell them what to think.

NO such information of Trump doing that has been presented in this thread, so I asked you what you were talking about.

Your non answer strongly implies you were lying.

All you need to do to show that I am wrong about that, is to post the quote from Trump where he tells women what to think.

If you can.

Correll and Markle are fumbling and bumbling now.

You stated that women won't let Trump tell them what to think.

NO such information of Trump doing that has been presented in this thread, so I asked you what you were talking about.

Your non answer strongly implies you were lying.

All you need to do to show that I am wrong about that, is to post the quote from Trump where he tells women what to think.

If you can.
Women won't let Trump succeed in his trash talking of them.

We have listened to Trump being a butt about women for a half year.

He has not stopped.

You want examples, watch the campaign ads about him and women.

The impeachment was not for sexual harassment. :eusa_doh:

Clinton was impeached for providing false testimony under oath and for obstructing justice.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

In a sexual harassment case.

Newt did none of that, thus no glass houses/stone aspect.
Still doesn't make the impeachment for sexual harassment. And Newt's hypocrisy was for chastising Clinton for having an affair while he was doing the same.

YOur quibble over semantics is noted.

And playtime clarified that he was talking about the IMPEACHMENT in relation to the Glass House comment, thus the equating of adultery with Sexual Harassment.

1. I didn't say she HAD to play the Woman Card. She has CHOSEN to play the Woman Card.

2. Of course she was free to feel how she wanted. Of course looking out for herself wasn't stupid.

But she looked out for herself by throwing her Husband's sexual harassment victims under the bus.

That is behavior that is relevant when she starts making accusations of sexism.

For nothing Trump has done is as bad as what she has done.

Tell that to Ivana. Tell that to the Trump University fraud victims.

Tell that to Vera Coking.

1. Gladly.

2. YOu want to start comparing past careers? That's another game that won't work for Mrs WhiteWater.

3. You want to start comparing past careers? That's another game that won't work for Thomas Alfred Taylor's lawyer.

you started the comparing deary. this thread was about trump, isn't it? I know I didn't bring Hillary up.

The linked article in the op discusses how Hillary attacked Trump with an accusation of sexism.

Trump defended himself with a counter act using Bill's sexual harassment and HIllary's enabling of that.

The ENTIRE ACT OF AN ELECTION is a comparison of the two candidates.

My point is that Trump will win any honest comparison.
Except that he doesn't since he cheated on his spouse and Hillary didn't and he's verbally abusive towards women and Hillary isn't.

HIllary did far worse than that by protecting and supporting a powerful man who liked to sexual harass women who worked for him.

And as has been established, adultery doesn't matter.

'...
Ethics Scandal

Resignation

Link?

These types of ads will have devastating effect on Trump's campaign.

Correll fail yet again.

Forum List

Back