Trump cries when called out for attacking women

Trump polls badly among blacks as well as women.

In boasting of his support among African American voters, Donald Trump made some false and misleading statements:

• Trump claimed “African American youth is 58 percent unemployed.” The official unemployment rate for blacks ages 16 to 19 in January was 25.2 percent.
  • Trump said a “recent poll” showed 25 percent of blacks support him in a hypothetical race against Hillary Clinton. That “recent poll” is actually from September. Six recent polls, all taken in February, show his support ranges from 4 percent to 12 percent.
  • Trump said Republican presidential candidates “usually get about 4 percent or 5 percent” of black support. That was the case in 2008 and 2012, when Barack Obama — the nation’s first black president — was on the ballot. But from 1980 to 2004, the Republican candidate received 8 percent to 12 percent, which is consistent with Trump’s support among blacks.
Google

Trump polls badly among Hispanics as well as among blacks and women.

Trump Has a Major Image Problem With Hispanics - Gallup
www.gallup.com/poll/189887/trump-major-image-problem-hispanics.aspx
Gallup
Mar 11, 2016 - Trump is significantly less popular with Hispanic Republicans than the two ... Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews ...
Donald Trump gets crushed among Hispanic voters: Poll - Washington ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../trump-gets-crushed-among-hisp...The Washington Times
Apr 21, 2016 - Donald Trump would win just 11 percent of the Hispanic vote in key battleground states in a matchup with Democratic ... Popular Searches.
Poll: Trump unpopular with Hispanics | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/.../260401-poll-trump-unpopular-with-hispanicsThe Hill
Nov 17, 2015 - Over three-fourths of Hispanic Americans have an unfavorable opinion of the billionaire. ...Trump has repeatedly vowed he is winning the Hispanic vote next year despite his harsh rhetoric on ...

Google

Newt was a hypocrite, a great one. So are you, Correll, a bigger one. Anything you have said has little relation to the truth when it comes to your TDS. Trump is a sexist, nothing alleged about it.

I've explained to Faun why that was not so., And you did not address anything I said, just reasserted your position.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion and thus your argument is invalid.

Hillary, discussing how she knows how to "deal with men who have left the reservation" is a sexist.

Men are NOT on a reservation, do not BELONG on a reservation, and anyone who disagrees with that is a sexist.

Trump polls badly among millennials as well as Hispanics and blacks and women.

Poll: The solution for Clinton's millennials problem is named Trump
www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../poll-millennials...trump.../81612520/USA Today
Mar 14, 2016 - Poll shows that Millennials would flock to Clinton against Trump Bernie Sanders has expanded his double-digit lead among millennials in the ...
Harvard Poll: Millennials Yearn For Bernie, But Prefer Clinton To ...
www.npr.org/.../harvard-poll-millennials-yearn-for-bernie-but-prefer-clinton-to-tru...
NPR
Apr 25, 2016 - The poll found that millennials largely reject Trump, the leading ... is by far the mostpopular of the five presidential candidates included in the ...
Poll: Millennials don't like Donald Trump - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2016/04/poll-do-millennials-like-trump-222397Politico
Apr 25, 2016 - Hillary Clinton crushes Trump among millennials. ... Millennials don't like DonaldTrump, a Harvard Institute of Politics poll released Monday ...

Correll believes that Trump does not have a major problem with his sexism.

This proves he is wrong, as almost always.

Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump - Gallup
www.gallup.com/poll/190403/seven-women-unfavorable-opinion-trump.aspx
Gallup
Apr 1, 2016 - Donald Trump has the worst image with U.S. women of the remaining ... Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews ...

Donald Trump's rock-bottom ratings with women - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/.../donald-trump-women-unfavorable-ratings-221433
Politico
Mar 31, 2016 - Just how bad are Donald Trump's problems with women? Bad enough that roughly seven out of 10 women voters in recent polls say they have ...
Public Policy Polling: Hillary Clinton
www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/hillary-clinton/Public Policy Polling
3 days ago - PPP's new national poll finds that Republicans have quickly unified around ... Clinton leadsTrump 78-9 among Democrats in the full field at this point, while ..... Trump is by far the most broadlypopular candidate among GOP voters in ... (48/31) but is more surprisingly also slightly ahead withwomen (37/34).
You visited this page.
Do Women Really Prefer Trump Over Hillary? An Answer in 1 Chart ...
fortune.com/2016/04/27/trump-hillary-women/
Apr 27, 2016 - News; Popular; Videos; Fortune 500 .... Fact-checking Trump's claim that “women don't like Hillary.” ... two days after the New Hampshire primary, Clinton lead the Morning Consult poll by just one percentage point (42% vs.
Polls: Trump Clobbered by Hillary Among Women, Nonwhites - Townhall
townhall.com/.../polls-trump-gets-clobbered-by-hillary-among-swing-g...Townhall.com
Mar 18, 2016 - A new Reuters poll shows that fully 50 percent of American women hold a "very unfavorable" view of Trump, up ten points since the fall. The survey predicts that Clinton would beatTrump among women by 14 .... Most Popular.
HUFFPOLLSTER: Republican Women Really Don't Like Trump
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../republican-women-dont-like-trump...The Huffington Post
Mar 25, 2016 - Janie Velencia Associate Polling Editor, The Huffington Post ... Trump's favorability withwomen overall is a dismal 21 percent positive/ 70 (!) ..... what's best for our country in the long run, notpopularity contests, hair color, etc.
Poll numbers: What do women voters think of Donald Trump ...
www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-women-poll-numbers/CNN
Mar 31, 2016 - Donald Trump's standing in the polls appears to be worsening among women, according to a CNN analysis of recent poll data.
Donald Trump spurned by half of U.S. women: poll - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../donald-trump-spurned-half-us-...The Washington Times
Mar 17, 2016 - Donald Trump boasts that he does "very well" with women at the ballot box, and ... Mr.Trump has insisted that he is popular with female voters.
Donald Trump wrong that Hillary Clinton 'doesn't do very well with ...
www.politifact.com/...trump/donald-trump-wrong-hillary-clinton-doesn...PolitiFact.com
May 2, 2016 - "She's playing the woman card," Trump told host Chris Cuomo. ... I was way, way up withwomen far above anybody else in the exit polls of the recent election." .... Fact check: Trump onpopularity with women, Clinton on coal.

Logical Fallacy of Shotgun Agumentation.

Your argument is invalid.

Newt was a hypocrite, a great one. So are you, Correll, a bigger one. Anything you have said has little relation to the truth when it comes to your TDS. Trump is a sexist, nothing alleged about it.

I've explained to Faun why that was not so., And you did not address anything I said, just reasserted your position.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion and thus your argument is invalid.

Hillary, discussing how she knows how to "deal with men who have left the reservation" is a sexist.

Men are NOT on a reservation, do not BELONG on a reservation, and anyone who disagrees with that is a sexist.
You keep asserting that you are correct without any facts or documented evidence.

I have posted just how badly Trump is doing among women, blacks, Hispanics, and millennials.

You have nothing that can offset that except your opinion that a shotgun of documented truth is false. :lol:

imrs.php

Now you are crying like Donald, my friend, and none of that makes sense.

Women are going to figuratively crucify Donnie onto a cross of ballot boxes.
Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post, soooo, My point stands. REmember a while ago, when your big "Argument" was to challenge my manhood, with "beta male" comments? That is what Hillary is saying to her males supporters. Vote for me because I know how to keep you in line. And you know something else? Women don't like weak bitch dominated men. In effect Hillary is telling the women that Trump is an "Alpha". This is not going to play well.
Correll the beta male has spoken. He thinks we live in the time of "Father Knows Best". Beta males are afraid of confident women.

1. Calling me a Beta Male, Logical Fallacy of Ad hominem. Your argument is invalid.

2. "Father knows best", Logical Fallacy of Strawman. Your argument is invalid.

3. Beta Male again, accusation of being afraid, Logical Fallacy of Ad Hominem. Your argument is invalid.

My point stands.

HIllary is telling men and women that Trump is an Alpha male.

Men want to identify WITH Alpha Males and Women like Alpha Males.

The polls demonstrate that Trump and his conservative older beta males are not living in the real world in America.

I post facts and Correll posts memes.

No wonder Trump is going to lose so badly: he and his followers just don't get it.

Your nonsense is divisive, Correll.

Your racism is divisive.

Your sexism is divisive.

Your ageism is divisive.

Forum List

Back