Trump criticizes McMaster on his Russian comments

A year later all you have is indictments for false statements with no further connection up to Trump, and 12 Russians who you will never see in a courtroom.

Five indictments to be exact. Four of which are about to be guilty pleas.

More to come.

I notice you didn't counter the meat of my statement.

There was no meat. Your statement is woefully ignorant.

What parts were wrong?

The part where you claim the indictments are all for false statements.

Which of the non-russian indictments are for something else?

Ah yes the identity fraud and foreign agent charges that have nothing to do with Trump.....

Russia Russia Russia!!!

Lol.

Yet you still have nothing to add except, "nuh uh".

That's about all the response your "evidence" warrants.

The best thing about it is that if you idiots actually did uncover something substantial no one would believe it because of the constant stream of bullshit being foisted on everyone.

The Progs who cried wolf.... Lol.

After the last round of indictments, only an idiot wouldn't see the substantive case Mueller is putting together. Even Trump went in to a twitter rage over it.

Trump goes into a twitter "rage" about everything. It's all part of the game.

Lol, substantive case....

A game he's losing. Bigly.

Considering you idiots react to each and every one like a bunch of shrill teenage girls, no, he's winning. lots.

Five indictments to be exact. Four of which are about to be guilty pleas.

More to come.

What parts were wrong?

Ah yes the identity fraud and foreign agent charges that have nothing to do with Trump.....
Which of the non-russian indictments are for something else

Manafort, Gates and Pinedo, dope.

Trump criticizes national security advisor HR McMaster's comments about Russian meddling in 2016

Just how far will Trump go in his defense of Putin and Russia. The man is a sociopathic lunatic! Everything has got to be all about him. He won...He didn't collude. He is very rich. He is very smart. He has big hands.

Looks to me like President Twitter was just expanding upon McMasters comments in typical clumsy Trumpian Fashion, what he said didn't have anything to do with defending Russia or Putin, he was just repeating what Rosenstein said regarding the content of the indictments.

Sorry but that is not what Rosenstein said. Rosenstein said that there is no allegations at this time.

Trump said : "General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians."

The difference is time...

What parts were wrong?

Did you read my 2nd statement in that response?

Trump criticizes national security advisor HR McMaster's comments about Russian meddling in 2016

Just how far will Trump go in his defense of Putin and Russia. The man is a sociopathic lunatic! Everything has got to be all about him. He won...He didn't collude. He is very rich. He is very smart. He has big hands.

Romney’s Russia Vindication

The brown buffoons collusion with russia:

"Readers may recall that Mr. Romney made his comments about Russia after Mr. Obama was caught unaware talking on an open microphone with then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in March 2012:

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important to give me space,” Mr. Obama told Mr. Medvedev, the Vladimir Putin stand-in.

“Yeah, I understand,” Mr. Medvedev said.

Mr. Obama then said, “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

Mr. Medvedev: “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

The “flexibility” after Mr. Obama’s election turned out to be Mr. Putin’s as he invaded and annexed Crimea, started a war to occupy the Donbas region in Ukraine, intervened to prop up Bashar Assad in Syria, covered for Assad’s use of chemical weapons, and helped North Korea evade United Nations sanctions"

Russia Russia Russia!!!

Lol.

The best thing about it is that if you idiots actually did uncover something substantial no one would believe it because of the constant stream of bullshit being foisted on everyone.

After the last round of indictments, only an idiot wouldn't see the substantive case Mueller is putting together. Even Trump went in to a twitter rage over it.

You people are fucking moonbats.

Who first told you about this wacko TrumPutin conspiracy theory you so ardently adhere to, and why the fuck did you believe them? Did they show you any sort of compelling evidence whatsoever?

What's up with that?

What parts were wrong?

Yes. It in no way clarifies your first statement. In fact, it contradicts it.

----------------------------------------------- good on the criticism of 'mcmaster' as all that guy is is an establishment type 'bush conservative' . Hr hurts President TRUMP with his mere presence JimH. ------------------------------ just a comment !!

What parts were wrong?

No, it dismisses your statements, big difference.

Let me add a "pfffttt" for emphasis.

Who first told you about this wacko TrumPutin conspiracy theory you so ardently adhere to, and why the fuck did you believe them? Did they show you any sort of compelling evidence whatsoever?

What's up with that?

There's a ton of compelling evidence that continues to grow. Everyone who is not a trumptard sees it.

It doesn't at all, dope. They're about to put new charges on Manafort and Gates hasn't even finished his plea agreement yet.

What's up with that?

There's a ton of compelling evidence that continues to grow. Everyone who is not a trumptard sees it.

Only compelling when you are in the choir ready to be preached to.

You morons will believe anything as long as it's along the lines "Hurr Durr, Trump bad, Hurr Durr Durr"

It doesn't at all, dope. They're about to put new charges on Manafort and Gates hasn't even finished his plea agreement yet.

Pfffttt.

Fitzmas all over again.

What's up with that?

You morons will believe anything as long as it's along the lines "Hurr Durr, Trump bad, Hurr Durr Durr"

Yes, morons. :cuckoo: Trump's own appointees are all telling you you're dumb as shit.

Pfffttt.

Fitzmas all over again.

Or an investigation that is progressing. Manafort will be arranging his plea deal shortly.

What's up with that?

Yes, morons. Trump's own appointees are all telling you you're dumb as shit.

Pfffttt.

Pfffttt.

Fitzmas all over again.

Or an investigation that is progressing. Manafort will be arranging his plea deal shortly.

And you will get nothing out of that either.

What's up with that?

Pfffttt.

Like I said. You have nothing to add but nuh uh.

Loser.

What's up with that?

Pfffttt.

Like I said. You have nothing to add but nuh uh.

Loser.

And you have nothing to add but ITS COMING ITS COMING ITS COMING FUH FUH FUH.

you have nothing but maybe supposed to kind of going to can probably sort of happen, based on small snippets of leaked information and the basic information required to be released in an indictment.

Forum List

Back