Trump cutting services for children at the border

Did you empty your bank account and send the money to these illegals to assist them? I'm guessing you contributed $0.00 to this 'crisis'.

I pay taxes & I expect my government not to be cruel assfucks that hand money to the wearthy & cart around some fat ass bastard in golf trips but can't help CHILDREN that show up at our border,.

I pay taxes as well. I expect my government to help American children, homeless vets and other citizens - do you disagree?

Every dollar spent on the unwelcome invaders takes a dollar from needy Americans.

Besides there are kids elsewhere in the world who need help a LOT more than these illegals. There are kids elsewhere in the world dying. Where is the left's outrage and demands to help those kids in more need?

Did you empty your bank account and send the money to these illegals to assist them? I'm guessing you contributed $0.00 to this 'crisis'.

I pay taxes & I expect my government not to be cruel assfucks that hand money to the wearthy & cart around some fat ass bastard in golf trips but can't help CHILDREN that show up at our border,.
The duty on the taxes that are collected from Us is to benefit Us and not non taxpaying non citizens. Once again, you are being governed completely by emotion and completely erroneously.

America is about being a world lesader, in helping those on need. Not trampling on children.
That’s PR agency baloney. Our primary responsibility is to us.

I pay taxes as well. I expect my government to help American children, homeless vets and other citizens - do you disagree?

Every dollar spent on the unwelcome invaders takes a dollar from needy Americans.

Bullshit, You assfucks don't want to help poor people./ You wine about them every fucking day.

Vets? You voted for Trump who trashed them. Repiblicans block bills that help vets.

S[fuck opff
Trumtting services for children at the border

You took money & gave it to wealthy people. You whine about poor people, your party has blocks bills to help vets, you voted for a man who trashed vets, you vote against education.

Sell your house, empty your bank accounts give until it hurts then you can report back here and point fingers.

Bullshit, You assfucks don't want to help poor people./ You wine about them every fucking day.

Vets? You voted for Trump who trashed them. Repiblicans block bills that help vets.

S[fuck opff

You took money & gave it to wealthy people. You whine about poor people, your party has blocks bills to help vets, you voted for a man who trashed vets, you vote against education.

Happy to see you are excelling in your chosen vocation as a village idiot.

There are nearly 8 billion people in this world, a good percentage of them needy children. How many children should this country of 21 trillion in debt help?
Those that show up unaccompanied at our door?

How many children do you think we should allow to die

Millions are dying right now in Africa yet the left remains silent, instead focusing on south America. I think we all know why, future Dem voters am I right. :icon_rolleyes:

There are nearly 8 billion people in this world, a good percentage of them needy children. How many children should this country of 21 trillion in debt help?

None. Allow the adults to die. Deport the children.

The left claim to be a majority in this country yet I don't see anyone on the left donating money to these poor south American countries.

The left claim to be a majority in this country yet I don't see anyone on the left donating money to these poor south American countries.

Because you wouldn’t believe us if we told you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent. Now send them back.
Hey, billy! Do you remember the stories of a ship called the 'Exodus"? I believe that was the name. Anyway, it was a ship full of Jews escaping Europe seeking asylum. Due to the politics of the day, it was turned away from our shores. It left to seek asylum elsewhere, but never made a landing, and I believe all was lost. I'll have to look up more facts, but the story is real. And those old enough to remember are still haunted that we turned away to their death those who sought refuge.

Your attitude on the current immigration crisis is the politics of our day....A complete reversal of the values we learned with our mother's milk. And I'm pretty sure our kids and grandkids will be haunted by it.

We need to count our blessings.
Remember who was president when Exodus was seeking asylum? It's not a good example for Dims to bring up.

You don't know who donates to whom. You assfucks think only Republicans are going into these countries and helping them?

Trumpettes are too stupid to get why we need to help these Central American countries.

1) The drug lords use them as a headquarters & staging area for the drugs that come into this country
2) These drug lords create a dangerous living situation for the people
3) These people flee & become refugees.
4) The Governments need help to fight these Drug Lords.
5) If we don't help, what if China, Russia or Cuba helps. If we help countries, we can develop friendly trading partners.
6) If we help these countries develop their econmies, their people will not want to leave & we will not hasve this border problem.

Excellent. Now send them back.
Hey, billy! Do you remember the stories of a ship called the 'Exodus"? I believe that was the name. Anyway, it was a ship full of Jews escaping Europe seeking asylum. Due to the politics of the day, it was turned away from our shores. It left to seek asylum elsewhere, but never made a landing, and I believe all was lost. I'll have to look up more facts, but the story is real. And those old enough to remember are still haunted that we turned away to their death those who sought refuge.

Your attitude on the current immigration crisis is the politics of our day....A complete reversal of the values we learned with our mother's milk. And I'm pretty sure our kids and grandkids will be haunted by it.

We need to count our blessings.
Remember who was president when Exodus was seeking asylum? It's not a good example for Dims to bring up.
We could have given them Texas.

Millions are dying right now in Africa yet the left remains silent, instead focusing on south America. I think we all know why, future Dem voters am I right. :icon_rolleyes:

Children are dying in Africa therefore, we should let them die on our doorstep.

Their parents should be charged with child abuse.

Fine, chsrge them.

But in the meantime what do you want to do with the children? Lock them in cages? Treat them like shit? Blame them?

First, I was corrected...The ship was the St.Louis I am told. I confused the ship's name with the title of a Leon Uris book about a ship in a similar situation. Secondly, do you think I am less ashamed of my country turning away desperate asylum seekers who ultimately cruelly died because the President at the time was a Democrat? Do you really think the cries against our current policies of handling this clusterf**k is because the President is a Republican? Can't it just be because our current policies are just plain awful...period?

Fine, chsrge them.

But in the meantime what do you want to do with the children? Lock them in cages? Treat them like shit? Blame them?
---------------------------- yeah sure , feed them and thats about it . Then tell them that they and their parents shouldn't be invading the USA . And then deport them .

Fine, chsrge them.

----------------------------------------- lock them up in the facility and then move them out as soon as possible .

The duty on the taxes that are collected from Us is to benefit Us and not non taxpaying non citizens. Once again, you are being governed completely by emotion and completely erroneously.

America is about being a world lesader, in helping those on need. Not trampling on children.
Spoken like a RealKnave

Last edited:

S[fuck opff

Sell your house, empty your bank accounts give until it hurts then you can report back here and point fingers.

So, you sold everything & donated it to Trump's wall & his golf trips & to help pay for his tax cuts,.

Why is it you assfucks think it is great for the government to fund the shit you like but have a God damn fit when it does something it should & you don't like it.

Our government does not take our money and give it to illegals and whomever they drag along with them. It’s obvious you are on the dole because anyone who has Ever earned money won’t be in favor of the government directing it to non citizens.

Forum List

Back