Trump cutting services for children at the border

Did you empty your bank account and send the money to these illegals to assist them? I'm guessing you contributed $0.00 to this 'crisis'.

I pay taxes & I expect my government not to be cruel assfucks that hand money to the wearthy & cart around some fat ass bastard in golf trips but can't help CHILDREN that show up at our border,.

There are nearly 8 billion people in this world, a good percentage of them needy children. How many children should this country of 21 trillion in debt help?
Those that show up unaccompanied at our door?

How many children do you think we should allow to die

Those kids are not our responsibility, and the only reason they send them here is to have them sneak into the country. They made it here alive, they can make it home alive.

Meanwhile poor black kids in dem run inner cities are destined for Dem run prisons and a living hell.

You get what you vote for.

The MSM knows how to play these people. Show them videos of scammers getting into this country, they get full Democrat support. Show them the shootings in Chicago on a holiday weekend, crickets.

Remember who was president when Exodus was seeking asylum? It's not a good example for Dims to bring up.
First, I was corrected...The ship was the St.Louis I am told. I confused the ship's name with the title of a Leon Uris book about a ship in a similar situation. Secondly, do you think I am less ashamed of my country turning away desperate asylum seekers who ultimately cruelly died because the President at the time was a Democrat? Do you really think the cries against our current policies of handling this clusterf**k is because the President is a Republican? Can't it just be because our current policies are just plain awful...period?
They don't have gas ovens for people in Honduras, you fucking dumbass. The only thing they are going back to is the same standard of living as the majority enjoys. If they want a better place to live, then they should work on fixing their country. When did it become our responsibility to fix their lives?

The original thought was the support of the left fringe groups for the Dems. I just brought up the Right fringe groups that support the Reps. Not a whole lot of difference. Both sides have their own fair share of nutcases. Or are your nutcases a better class of nutcases than their nutcases?

KKK? Membership? 5k? Virtually nonexistent

Now, where do you get your 5K figure at? Bet that was painful. Hope you wiped afterwards.

As of 2016, the Anti-Defamation League puts total KKK membership nationwide at around 3,000, while the Southern Poverty Law Center(SPLC) puts it at 6,000 members total.[19]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

In other words, no one is sure. It could be less or it could be more. There could also be sleepers. Please wipe that number off before you present it. It's loaded with crap.

What's crap about it? It's from leftist sources. Sleeper KKK members? What are they sleeping for? Are they tired or something?

What is is about you on the left that can never admit when you are wrong? You asked for evidence, I provided that evidence, and now you come up with sleeper members?????

So let's cut to the chase. Two estimates were given: one at 3,000 and another at 6,000. That means AzogtheDefiler was pretty much right on the money; actually, maybe a little over.

Now if you don't believe those estimates, then keep kidding yourself. But if you have a chance, dig up some videos of KKK rallies and see how many attended. It's probably around a hundred or so in most cases.

Are you saying that a few hundred KKKers at a KKK rally is insignificant? Damn, you sure are screwed in the head. The problem with you JBCers is that you aren't that far off the KKKers (you aren't a republican). If I were you, I would worry about the crash that's coming where it all comes down around you. Unfortunately, it also crash around the rest of us as well. And it happens this year or early next year. I don't have to be a genius to predict that. It's already started. Trump is leaving office Jan 2021 and He won't leave gentle. His world will already have crashed around his ears. And your world will (in your tiny mind) will also crash with it. This is not something any of us look forward to. Trump will attempt to finish the job of tearing the entire country to the ground. And he's betting you are going to assist him. You may not but there will be enough fruitcakes that will that the violence level will be deafening. You gave him way too many free rides and now he thinks it's the Will of Trump (God) that He will continue to get them. Nope, the US is due for a Recession very soon the way it's being handled right now. Many of the old Checks and Balances that would prevent the recession have been removed. Grab your ass and get ready for one hell of a ride.

Now, where do you get your 5K figure at? Bet that was painful. Hope you wiped afterwards.

As of 2016, the Anti-Defamation League puts total KKK membership nationwide at around 3,000, while the Southern Poverty Law Center(SPLC) puts it at 6,000 members total.[19]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

In other words, no one is sure. It could be less or it could be more. There could also be sleepers. Please wipe that number off before you present it. It's loaded with crap.

What's crap about it? It's from leftist sources. Sleeper KKK members? What are they sleeping for? Are they tired or something?

What is is about you on the left that can never admit when you are wrong? You asked for evidence, I provided that evidence, and now you come up with sleeper members?????

So let's cut to the chase. Two estimates were given: one at 3,000 and another at 6,000. That means AzogtheDefiler was pretty much right on the money; actually, maybe a little over.

Now if you don't believe those estimates, then keep kidding yourself. But if you have a chance, dig up some videos of KKK rallies and see how many attended. It's probably around a hundred or so in most cases.

Are you saying that a few hundred KKKers at a KKK rally is insignificant? Damn, you sure are screwed in the head. The problem with you JBCers is that you aren't that far off the KKKers (you aren't a republican). If I were you, I would worry about the crash that's coming where it all comes down around you. Unfortunately, it also crash around the rest of us as well. And it happens this year or early next year. I don't have to be a genius to predict that. It's already started. Trump is leaving office Jan 2021 and He won't leave gentle. His world will already have crashed around his ears. And your world will (in your tiny mind) will also crash with it. This is not something any of us look forward to. Trump will attempt to finish the job of tearing the entire country to the ground. And he's betting you are going to assist him. You may not but there will be enough fruitcakes that will that the violence level will be deafening. You gave him way too many free rides and now he thinks it's the Will of Trump (God) that He will continue to get them. Nope, the US is due for a Recession very soon the way it's being handled right now. Many of the old Checks and Balances that would prevent the recession have been removed. Grab your ass and get ready for one hell of a ride.
How is Trump "tearing the country to the ground," by opposing open borders?

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Yes. Insignificant. You just got exposed. Your Trump hatred clouds you. Even 1k is insignificant. It’s a free country and the Klan hates me more than anyone so I get the trepidation but I can name 100 things that are more dangerous to Jews and Blacks than the Klan. And Leftists are on that list. Aka you.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The great recession, huh? You mean the same recession that was predicted before Trump even stepped foot in the White House?

Currently there are no real indications of a recession; just the indicators that you learned on CNN. The reality is our economy hasn't been this good in decades, and it seems it may continue for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, a slowdown will occur at some point. It's very natural in our economic system. But currently we have more jobs than Americans to fill them. People are making better money than before Trump took office. We have corporate and small business confidence like we've never seen before. So where is this recession talk coming from? The people that brainwash you at the MSM every time you turn it on.

Reality and wishful thinking are not the same thing.

As for the KKK, they are virtually irrelevant in this country. A couple hundred may show up here and there, but nobody really pays attention to them, and they certainly cause no harm to anybody.

Those who go to KKK rallys aren't KKK. They are liberals playing at being KKK. This is just what Saul Alinsky told his followers to do.

You won't know who the real KKK is.

The KKK is following in the footsteps of the Friends of Abe. Those are the shadowy entertainment and sports figures that are Republican and work against democrat policies. The shitstain obama once demanded membership lists, corporate records and financial statements from several individuals rumored to be leaders. He was told to stick his subpoena up his ass. Nary a word was heard since.

We are moving into the necessity of secret societies.

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

No more. The USA is soooooo poor, we can no longer afford these thing

Another example of the poor paying for the tax cuts to the wealthy.

Another example of Trump mismanagement.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

Picking on children to profit the wealthy.

Administration Cuts Education And Legal Services For Unaccompanied Minors

It just means there will not be an extended stay for them. Parent should learn not to use their kids to break laws. Maybe the money should be spent on security so we can take control of the border away from the drug cartels, human traffickers and terrorists. Or some money could go to help our homeless and our vets.

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

"Not political pawns"

Then why are you making them exactly that? thats what you are doing right now

"Not political pawns"

Nope. I am pointing out the reduction of services to children in US care because of funding. Evidently, we have funding for the wealthy but not children.

Facts

It just means there will not be an extended stay for them. Parent should learn not to use their kids to break laws. Maybe the money should be spent on security so we can take control of the border away from the drug cartels, human traffickers and terrorists. Or some money could go to help our homeless and our vets.

Another Truimpette wanting to punish children.

Secure your ass off because these chiildren mostly walked across at crossing points.

Wasn't this system completely overwhelmed by an artificial surge in illegals claiming asylum?

"Not political pawns"

Nope. I am pointing out the reduction of services to children in US care because of funding. Evidently, we have funding for the wealthy but not children.

Facts

Link to support your claim of reduction in funding.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The great recession, huh? You mean the same recession that was predicted before Trump even stepped foot in the White House?

Currently there are no real indications of a recession; just the indicators that you learned on CNN. The reality is our economy hasn't been this good in decades, and it seems it may continue for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, a slowdown will occur at some point. It's very natural in our economic system. But currently we have more jobs than Americans to fill them. People are making better money than before Trump took office. We have corporate and small business confidence like we've never seen before. So where is this recession talk coming from? The people that brainwash you at the MSM every time you turn it on.

As for the KKK, they are virtually irrelevant in this country. A couple hundred may show up here and there, but nobody really pays attention to them, and they certainly cause no harm to anybody.

Already making excuses for Trump's recession.

Trump borrowed 1.56 trillion to [ump up the economy & got little effect.

75,000 jobs gain with reductions to both the two previous months.

The fed quit raising the interest rates because they see the economy sliding

Trade wars will sink this country.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Already making excuses for Trump's recession.

Trump borrowed 1.56 trillion to [ump up the economy & got little effect.

75,000 jobs gain with reductions to both the two previous months.

The fed quit raising the interest rates because they see the economy sliding

Trade wars will sink this country.

Got little effect? Lower end wages are showing more increases since I don't know when!

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Who is for open borders? No one. We are not for wasting billions on a 40' concrete wall. We are not for stealing children. We are not for separating all these families.

Trump has made a mess at the border & the stupid fuck has no clue how to fix it.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Who is for open borders? No one. We are not for wasting billions on a 40' concrete wall. We are not for stealing children. We are not for separating all these families.

Trump has made a mess at the border & the stupid fuck has no clue how to fix it.

hahaha-liar-meme.png

I pay taxes & I expect my government not to be cruel assfucks that hand money to the wearthy & cart around some fat ass bastard in golf trips but can't help CHILDREN that show up at our border,.

There are nearly 8 billion people in this world, a good percentage of them needy children. How many children should this country of 21 trillion in debt help?

Those kids are not our responsibility, and the only reason they send them here is to have them sneak into the country. They made it here alive, they can make it home alive.

Meanwhile poor black kids in dem run inner cities are destined for Dem run prisons and a living hell.

The MSM knows how to play these people. Show them videos of scammers getting into this country, they get full Democrat support. Show them the shootings in Chicago on a holiday weekend, crickets.

Goddamn a couple weeks ago there were 52 people SHOT in Chicago over a single weekend and its total crickets from the fake news media.

Goddamn a couple weeks ago there were 52 people SHOT in Chicago over a single weekend and its total crickets from the fake news media.
I hope they weren't Mezkinz !

Forum List

Back