Trump cutting services for children at the border

As of 2016, the Anti-Defamation League puts total KKK membership nationwide at around 3,000, while the Southern Poverty Law Center(SPLC) puts it at 6,000 members total.[19]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

In other words, no one is sure. It could be less or it could be more. There could also be sleepers. Please wipe that number off before you present it. It's loaded with crap.

What's crap about it? It's from leftist sources. Sleeper KKK members? What are they sleeping for? Are they tired or something?

What is is about you on the left that can never admit when you are wrong? You asked for evidence, I provided that evidence, and now you come up with sleeper members?????

So let's cut to the chase. Two estimates were given: one at 3,000 and another at 6,000. That means AzogtheDefiler was pretty much right on the money; actually, maybe a little over.

Now if you don't believe those estimates, then keep kidding yourself. But if you have a chance, dig up some videos of KKK rallies and see how many attended. It's probably around a hundred or so in most cases.

Are you saying that a few hundred KKKers at a KKK rally is insignificant? Damn, you sure are screwed in the head. The problem with you JBCers is that you aren't that far off the KKKers (you aren't a republican). If I were you, I would worry about the crash that's coming where it all comes down around you. Unfortunately, it also crash around the rest of us as well. And it happens this year or early next year. I don't have to be a genius to predict that. It's already started. Trump is leaving office Jan 2021 and He won't leave gentle. His world will already have crashed around his ears. And your world will (in your tiny mind) will also crash with it. This is not something any of us look forward to. Trump will attempt to finish the job of tearing the entire country to the ground. And he's betting you are going to assist him. You may not but there will be enough fruitcakes that will that the violence level will be deafening. You gave him way too many free rides and now he thinks it's the Will of Trump (God) that He will continue to get them. Nope, the US is due for a Recession very soon the way it's being handled right now. Many of the old Checks and Balances that would prevent the recession have been removed. Grab your ass and get ready for one hell of a ride.
How is Trump "tearing the country to the ground," by opposing open borders?

Who is for open borders? No one. We are not for wasting billions on a 40' concrete wall. We are not for stealing children. We are not for separating all these families.

Trump has made a mess at the border & the stupid fuck has no clue how to fix it.
You and your ilk obstruct any attempt to do anything about the border. You obviously want an open border. You aren't fooling anyone.

Now, where do you get your 5K figure at? Bet that was painful. Hope you wiped afterwards.

As of 2016, the Anti-Defamation League puts total KKK membership nationwide at around 3,000, while the Southern Poverty Law Center(SPLC) puts it at 6,000 members total.[19]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

In other words, no one is sure. It could be less or it could be more. There could also be sleepers. Please wipe that number off before you present it. It's loaded with crap.

What's crap about it? It's from leftist sources. Sleeper KKK members? What are they sleeping for? Are they tired or something?

What is is about you on the left that can never admit when you are wrong? You asked for evidence, I provided that evidence, and now you come up with sleeper members?????

So let's cut to the chase. Two estimates were given: one at 3,000 and another at 6,000. That means AzogtheDefiler was pretty much right on the money; actually, maybe a little over.

Now if you don't believe those estimates, then keep kidding yourself. But if you have a chance, dig up some videos of KKK rallies and see how many attended. It's probably around a hundred or so in most cases.

Are you saying that a few hundred KKKers at a KKK rally is insignificant? Damn, you sure are screwed in the head. The problem with you JBCers is that you aren't that far off the KKKers (you aren't a republican). If I were you, I would worry about the crash that's coming where it all comes down around you. Unfortunately, it also crash around the rest of us as well. And it happens this year or early next year. I don't have to be a genius to predict that. It's already started. Trump is leaving office Jan 2021 and He won't leave gentle. His world will already have crashed around his ears. And your world will (in your tiny mind) will also crash with it. This is not something any of us look forward to. Trump will attempt to finish the job of tearing the entire country to the ground. And he's betting you are going to assist him. You may not but there will be enough fruitcakes that will that the violence level will be deafening. You gave him way too many free rides and now he thinks it's the Will of Trump (God) that He will continue to get them. Nope, the US is due for a Recession very soon the way it's being handled right now. Many of the old Checks and Balances that would prevent the recession have been removed. Grab your ass and get ready for one hell of a ride.

It's a BS argument. Almost everyone you and your Orange One claims wants open borders doesn't want open borders. It's a lie in order to keep the pot stirred. It's a Hey, look over there routine so that maybe, maybe, we won't notice the other crackpot deeds. You can stop lying any time now.

Now, where do you get your 5K figure at? Bet that was painful. Hope you wiped afterwards.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Yes. Insignificant. You just got exposed. Your Trump hatred clouds you. Even 1k is insignificant. It’s a free country and the Klan hates me more than anyone so I get the trepidation but I can name 100 things that are more dangerous to Jews and Blacks than the Klan. And Leftists are on that list. Aka you.

Wow, I just made it to the top of your hate list. I can see me getting a special dinner out of it, being introduced at the awards ceremony, walking slowly to the podium, giving an acceptance speech for the coveted award and getting the Bigly audience applause that anyone has ever received. I'll put that award where it belongs. Bend over.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The great recession, huh? You mean the same recession that was predicted before Trump even stepped foot in the White House?

Currently there are no real indications of a recession; just the indicators that you learned on CNN. The reality is our economy hasn't been this good in decades, and it seems it may continue for a long time.

Don't get me wrong, a slowdown will occur at some point. It's very natural in our economic system. But currently we have more jobs than Americans to fill them. People are making better money than before Trump took office. We have corporate and small business confidence like we've never seen before. So where is this recession talk coming from? The people that brainwash you at the MSM every time you turn it on.

Reality and wishful thinking are not the same thing.

As for the KKK, they are virtually irrelevant in this country. A couple hundred may show up here and there, but nobody really pays attention to them, and they certainly cause no harm to anybody.

Already making excuses for Trump's recession.

Trump borrowed 1.56 trillion to [ump up the economy & got little effect.

75,000 jobs gain with reductions to both the two previous months.

The fed quit raising the interest rates because they see the economy sliding

Trade wars will sink this country.

Making excuses for Trump's recession? And where does this recession exist besides in your head?

If you weren't so brainwashed by the MSM, you'd realize our economy hasn't been this good in decades, and no signs of a recession in sight. A little concern over trade wars? Perhaps, but very little concern.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

It's a BS argument. Almost everyone you and your Orange One claims wants open borders doesn't want open borders. It's a lie in order to keep the pot stirred. It's a Hey, look over there routine so that maybe, maybe, we won't notice the other crackpot deeds. You can stop lying any time now.
Except they oppose every measure proposed to close the border.

You're just another lying leftwing sack of shit.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Save it Gustavo...nobody sane believes a fucking word you dirty bastards say on this matter.
“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall, we want to provide them with safe havens, we want to give them the right to drive, we want to provided them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 12-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

STFU you lying sack of shit.

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

No more. The USA is soooooo poor, we can no longer afford these thing

Another example of the poor paying for the tax cuts to the wealthy.

Another example of Trump mismanagement.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

Picking on children to profit the wealthy.

Administration Cuts Education And Legal Services For Unaccompanied Minors

"Not political pawns"

Then why are you making them exactly that? thats what you are doing right now

Nope. I am pointing out the reduction of services to children in US care because of funding. Evidently, we have funding for the wealthy but not children.

Facts

Yes, we have lowered taxes for OUR PEOPLE. These kids are NOT OUR PEOPLE. They belong to another country. The reason traffickers send them here is because they know the first thing Democrats will do is make victims out of them. That's because anytime Democrats want to get their way, they make victims out of everybody.

Hey, stupid, your stupid fantasy argument will never happen. You cannot actually completely close the border. Well, not until they invent Force Fields, that is. And then to have that force field, we are going to have to spend over 50% of our GDP to pay for it and maintain it. And we are at least 100 years away from anything like that. Even then, I am sure, that some evil Genius will come up with some sort of Frequency Modulator to get around that. The present idea of the "Big and Beautiful" wall is tomorrows Force Field.

The Chinese had a brilliant idea for a Wall too. They spent generations building it. They spent entire nations fortunes on it. They spent millions of lives on it. In the end, how effective was it? The Mongols just went around it and invaded anyway. The horse beat the wall. The Chinese just didn't have enough money nor people to ever get that wall completely finished before the Horde came crashing in. All the Wall did was slow them down and look real nifty from Space.

Considering most of the problems have come from the Newly Elected Presidential Policies, I think you have better look at the Orange One for the solution, not Congress who knows that you don't build that wall overnight and has budgeted it that way since 2006. If you can't do that then you need to go to the border and start patrolling there yourself.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Yes. Insignificant. You just got exposed. Your Trump hatred clouds you. Even 1k is insignificant. It’s a free country and the Klan hates me more than anyone so I get the trepidation but I can name 100 things that are more dangerous to Jews and Blacks than the Klan. And Leftists are on that list. Aka you.

Wow, I just made it to the top of your hate list. I can see me getting a special dinner out of it, being introduced at the awards ceremony, walking slowly to the podium, giving an acceptance speech for the coveted award and getting the Bigly audience applause that anyone has ever received. I'll put that award where it belongs. Bend over.

Learn to read. I am on the top of your hate list. You’re insignificant just like the clan and I dont swing that way. So you like other men? LMAO. Weirdo.

Hey, stupid, your stupid fantasy argument will never happen. You cannot actually completely close the border. Well, not until they invent Force Fields, that is. And then to have that force field, we are going to have to spend over 50% of our GDP to pay for it and maintain it. And we are at least 100 years away from anything like that. Even then, I am sure, that some evil Genius will come up with some sort of Frequency Modulator to get around that. The present idea of the "Big and Beautiful" wall is tomorrows Force Field.

The Chinese had a brilliant idea for a Wall too. They spent generations building it. They spent entire nations fortunes on it. They spent millions of lives on it. In the end, how effective was it? The Mongols just went around it and invaded anyway. The horse beat the wall. The Chinese just didn't have enough money nor people to ever get that wall completely finished before the Horde came crashing in. All the Wall did was slow them down and look real nifty from Space.

Considering most of the problems have come from the Newly Elected Presidential Policies, I think you have better look at the Orange One for the solution, not Congress who knows that you don't build that wall overnight and has budgeted it that way since 2006. If you can't do that then you need to go to the border and start patrolling there yourself.

Darryl is in full retard mode. This is fantastic. You’re getting crushed by Ray. Learn to debate. I d start with getting a job. You parasite.

Where do Border Fences work? Everywhere

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

It's a BS argument. Almost everyone you and your Orange One claims wants open borders doesn't want open borders.

Then why are they not acting to close them?

Learn to read. I am on the top of your hate list. You’re insignificant just like the clan and I dont swing that way. So you like other men? LMAO. Weirdo.

LOL, in your dreams. You don't even make the list. And we all have a list. Mine is quite short. Even if it was that long, I doubt seriously if you would even make dishonorable mention. You are insignificant, little pissant.

Their border jumpers must be lazy. Our southern border jumpers would just bring ropes, blankets to throw over the wire and a few other simple items and be over that fencing (wall) in under 10 seconds. As always, I guess America just has a better class of everything.

Their border jumpers must be lazy. Our southern border jumpers would just bring ropes, blankets to throw over the wire and a few other simple items and be over that fencing (wall) in under 10 seconds. As always, I guess America just has a better class of everything.
Show us where any border crosser has done that.

It's a BS argument. Almost everyone you and your Orange One claims wants open borders doesn't want open borders.

Then why are they not acting to close them?

And where do you get the idea (outside of the voices in your head) that they aren't? There is nothing wrong with attempting to close them. But sane people know that the border can NEVER be completely closed without boots on the ground to do it. WALLS only work to slow the intruders down. Sort of like the walls of a prison only slow the prisoners down long enough so the Guards can actually stop the Prisoners from escaping. Even then, there are still some that succeed. Stop being so damned stupid and get real.

We are housing thousands of children who came here unaccompanied. They are kept in facilities where they used to be able to take English Classes & had recreational activities, etc/. No more legal services.

These are children. Not political pawns. Children that were born to parents in poor areas and/or dangerous places.

Another example of how Trump keeps sinking the Republican Party & the United States of America.

Better than the Obama admin handing them over to child traffickers. For years.... never heard of that??? Of course not, you never will on CNN etc.

FACT CHECK: Did the Obama Administration Place Immigrant Children With Human Traffickers?

Among the many dark closet acts of the Obama admin you never knew.

Show us where any border crosser has done that.

Geez, it's been all over the news. They've brought cutting torches, wire cutters, ladders, crashed trucks though barriers, and more. You need to get out more. That cave must be lonely.

Better than the Obama admin handing them over to child traffickers. For years.... never heard of that??? Of course not, you never will on CNN etc.

FACT CHECK: Did the Obama Administration Place Immigrant Children With Human Traffickers?

Among the many dark closet acts of the Obama admin you never knew.

Obama did not hand them over. There was a loophole in the screening process for sponsors of immigrant children that would screen for traffickers. Once discovered it was fixs ed & there were prosecutions.

Your fat assed orange buddy is doing it on purpose.

Forum List

Back