Trump Declares War On Fox News

FOX declared the war, Trump simply replied to the call. FOX wants the party to run the people. Trump wants the people to run the party.

You see the same EXACT thing on the other side with runners calling for MORE debates and the DNC refusing with not a peep from liberal media.

Republican frontrunner fires new salvo against the cable news network.

Donald Trump has had it with Fox News.

Trump appeared particularly bothered by National Review editor Rich Lowry's appearance on "The Kelly File." Lowry said Trump claims to have a great policy or plan, but never shares what it is.

Trump's troubles with the network stem from the first Republican debate, after which he accused Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, of treating him unfairly.

Trump responded by tweeting numerous insults at Kelly and later saying she had "blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her -- wherever." He later claimed "wherever" referred to her nose.

While Trump and the network apparently made peace shortly afterward, he began criticizing Kelly again after she returned from vacation. On Monday evening, he retweeted a follower who told Kelly to "let it go." Trump added, "She is the worst - all anti-Trump! Terrible show."

Tweets & More: Donald Trump Declares War On Fox News In Latest Twitter Tirade

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show. I don't see how Trump can win a war with Fox News and make it to the White House.
GOOD , buncha libs on 'fox' in my opinion .

The things you guys create in your own minds is truly something to behold wars, feuds good grief.
It's like they aren't happy unless they are upset about something, or someone is Bashing someone, etc

it's a damn sad life in my book

So, is Trump now feeding the NaziCon mushrooms their daily dose of shit instead of Fox News? Looks that way...

FOX declared the war, Trump simply replied to the call. FOX wants the party to run the people. Trump wants the people to run the party.

You see the same EXACT thing on the other side with runners calling for MORE debates and the DNC refusing with not a peep from liberal media.
Trump wants Trump to run the party.

The things you guys create in your own minds is truly something to behold wars, feuds good grief.
It's like they aren't happy unless they are upset about something, or someone is Bashing someone, etc

What's frightening they are the same way in the real world, abusive, holier than art thou, overbearing and dumber than a sack of hammers. Ever go into a Starbucks? Bunch of losers sitting around trying to impress each other drinking $ 5 cups of oil sludge

Fox declared war on Trump from the beginning and they have attacked him non-stop. The pattern is as soon as they agitate him into hitting back they pretend like they are innocent and don't know why Trump is attacking them. I have lost a LOT of respect for Fox these past months.

What's frightening they are the same way in the real world, abusive, holier than art thou, overbearing and dumber than a sack of hammers. Ever go into a Starbucks? Bunch of losers sitting around trying to impress each other drinking $ 5 cups of oil sludge
And there you are too. :rofl:

Thou shalt not question the Donald's lack of policy. On pain of lightening bolts from the heavens of Trump Towers.
I wonder....did anyone question BO's lack of policy in '08?
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.

Thou shalt not question the Donald's lack of policy. On pain of lightening bolts from the heavens of Trump Towers.
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.
Why do you think the GOP base has gone insane? Is it because they have fallen for Trump who is a progressive?

Outside of maybe Paul and Cruz, all of the GOP's candidates are progressives like youself. I would have thought you would like the R candidates...well if you were truly honest with yourself.

Why do you think the GOP base has gone insane? Is it because they have fallen for Trump who is a progressive?

Outside of maybe Paul and Cruz, all of the GOP's candidates are progressives like youself. I would have thought you would like the R candidates...well if you were truly honest with yourself.
The first step is to remember Libertarianism is loonism.

The second step is to realize that progressive statism has been the American methodology for 100 years.

The third step is to balance economic, social, and candidate emotional concerns.

Kasich by far is the best GOP choice.

Forum List

Back