Trump Declares War On Fox News

Thou shalt not question the Donald's lack of policy. On pain of lightening bolts from the heavens of Trump Towers.
I wonder....did anyone question BO's lack of policy in '08?
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.
Why do you think the GOP base has gone insane? Is it because they have fallen for Trump who is a progressive?

Outside of maybe Paul and Cruz, all of the GOP's candidates are progressives like youself. I would have thought you would like the R candidates...well if you were truly honest with yourself.
The first step is to remember Libertarianism is loonism.

The second step is to realize that progressive statism has been the American methodology for 100 years.

The third step is to balance economic, social, and candidate emotional concerns.

Kasich by far is the best GOP choice.
I am glad you agree that the Rs are progressives like yourself.

Now tell me again about the political power of the far right?

Thou shalt not question the Donald's lack of policy. On pain of lightening bolts from the heavens of Trump Towers.
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.
Why do you think the GOP base has gone insane? Is it because they have fallen for Trump who is a progressive?

Outside of maybe Paul and Cruz, all of the GOP's candidates are progressives like youself. I would have thought you would like the R candidates...well if you were truly honest with yourself.

The second step is to realize that progressive statism has been the American methodology for 100 years.

The third step is to balance economic, social, and candidate emotional concerns.

Other than his voter suppression tactics, I don't know much about Kasich.

He is a big government statist progressive....so you will really like him.

He is a big government statist progressive....so you will really like him.

Sanity is what I'd like from the GOP klan.

Trump will implode all by himself without Fox's help.

Yeah.....because fox was all for Trump before this happened.
Jesus Jake,I sure am glad you're a fake republican or you'd give the rest of us a bad name.
Your comment makes absolutely no sense. Fox was for Trump before Fox was against it. Trump could not win either way. A moderate, sane Republican like me wants John Kasich, and never worries about fakes like you.

I am glad you agree that the Rs are progressives like yourself. Now tell me again about the political power of the far right?
Why, you already have done that yourself. Let's talk about the lunacy of libertarianism, the flip side of communism, Gipped.

Jesus Jake,I sure am glad you're a fake republican or you'd give the rest of us a bad name.
Your comment makes absolutely no sense. Fox was for Trump before Fox was against it. Trump could not win either way. A moderate, sane Republican like me wants John Kasich, and never worries about fakes like you.

They've been on Trumps ass from day one.

Fox News doesnt particularly like Trump. i didnt like Fox News for taking sides, but i dont like Trump anyway

either way it's win-win when left-wing nutjobs bash Trump and Fox News; because Trump is likely to quite the race before Fox is going to go away. Libs lose if Trump drops out and a better-qualified Republican is the nominee....................and the Left has been losing to Fox News for decades

Last edited:
Well, when your guy has been elected twice, then you can start comparing him to the present President. Trump will not make the nomination. But he will do considerable to lose votes for the GOP.

They've been on Trumps ass from day one.
Roger liked Donald early on, but the trouble is that Donald has to be top dog. Period.

That's why he hates BHO who ended his 2012 with a simple press club speech.

Forum List

Back