Trump Declares War On Fox News

Report: Trump Gave "Bogus" Excuse To Cancel Public Appearance

Trump canceled an appearance at a Heritage Action forum in South Carolina only hours before it was to begin, saying he had a “significant business transaction” to attend. But a prominent conservative who is plugged into the Trump campaign told me that the statement was “bogus.” “There was no business deal,” the source said. “He is just not doing well right now and was afraid of going down there and making another mistake.” When I asked Trump about the business deal, he declined to provide any specifics.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/why-trump-needed-walker-to-walk-away.html#

So, Trump lied...again.
The sun rose in the east this morning. Experts expect it to set over the pacific around 7:30 this evening local time. Your point is?

Report: Trump Gave "Bogus" Excuse To Cancel Public Appearance

Trump canceled an appearance at a Heritage Action forum in South Carolina only hours before it was to begin, saying he had a “significant business transaction” to attend. But a prominent conservative who is plugged into the Trump campaign told me that the statement was “bogus.” “There was no business deal,” the source said. “He is just not doing well right now and was afraid of going down there and making another mistake.” When I asked Trump about the business deal, he declined to provide any specifics.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/why-trump-needed-walker-to-walk-away.html#

So, Trump lied...again.
The sun rose in the east this morning. Experts expect it to set over the pacific around 7:30 this evening local time. Your point is?

Excellent analysis. Thanks for your expert input. I will ponder your wisdom...

As far as I know, Trump has declared war on everybody...except me. I think he is afraid of me.
He has certainly shown a lack of respect for women: that's been shown in both debates. And he's been married serveral times, each time dumping his wife for a younger woman. Women have a huge section of the vote, and they are not likely to vote for him, especially if he were running against a woman.

As far as I know, Trump has declared war on everybody...except me. I think he is afraid of me.
He has certainly shown a lack of respect for women: that's been shown in both debates. And he's been married serveral times, each time dumping his wife for a younger woman. Women have a huge section of the vote, and they are not likely to vote for him, especially if he were running against a woman.
One would think.... but the statistics on who supports him belie that view.

One would think.... but the statistics on who supports him belie that view.
When it comes to the general election, then we will see that someone other than Trump will get the women's vote--if he is the GOP candidate. In a general election, women will not vote for him, and neither will Hispanics.

:lmao:

Trump respects no one but himself. That's his charm.

You don't get it do you?

You don't get it do you?
Charm? Right. It's sad that so many Republicans think such a characteristic makes one a reasonable candidate for the US presidency.

Bill Clinton has this brashness about him. Trump has it. JFK most certainly did. Most of my family and friends thought I was nuts seeing this in Bobby. If he had if only he had......

Reagan in his soft way but like fucking steel man.

It's power. And these men command it. They own it.

This is why "a moth to a flame". If you are going to be the leader of the free world FUCKING ROCK IT.

However, besides Sanders, Trump is the only one talking about getting rid of these one sided trade deals Clinton and Obama have stuck us which have hollowed out America's manufacturing base. I'm surprised that Trump didn't bring that up in the republican debates, instead of the back and forth insults.

You don't get it do you?
Charm? Right. It's sad that so many Republicans think such a characteristic makes one a reasonable candidate for the US presidency.

It's owning yourself. I campaigned a long very long time ago as a teenager for Pierre Elliot Trudeau up here in Canada. I learned many a lesson from good men who first understood themselves and then what they could do in their minds for their country.

I've been in many a battle child.

Many elections behind me now. Many wonderful powerful people even political enemies. I've lost too many along the way. Losing Layton almost crushed me.

YES CHARM. You have to appear likeable even though you're a fucking prick.

:lol:

You don't get it do you?

It's owning yourself. I campaigned a long very long time ago as a teenager for Pierre Elliot Trudeau up here in Canada. I learned many a lesson from good men who first understood themselves and then what they could do in their minds for their country.

I've been in many a battle child.

Many elections behind me now. Many wonderful powerful people even political enemies. I've lost too many along the way. Losing Layton almost crushed me.

YES CHARM. You have to appear likeable even though you're a fucking prick.

:lol:
At least you admit you are a fucking prick, as is the donald.

Republican frontrunner fires new salvo against the cable news network.

Donald Trump has had it with Fox News.

Trump appeared particularly bothered by National Review editor Rich Lowry's appearance on "The Kelly File." Lowry said Trump claims to have a great policy or plan, but never shares what it is.

Trump's troubles with the network stem from the first Republican debate, after which he accused Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, of treating him unfairly.

Trump responded by tweeting numerous insults at Kelly and later saying she had "blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her -- wherever." He later claimed "wherever" referred to her nose.

While Trump and the network apparently made peace shortly afterward, he began criticizing Kelly again after she returned from vacation. On Monday evening, he retweeted a follower who told Kelly to "let it go." Trump added, "She is the worst - all anti-Trump! Terrible show."

Tweets & More: Donald Trump Declares War On Fox News In Latest Twitter Tirade

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show. I don't see how Trump can win a war with Fox News and make it to the White House.

Even if he did win, the powers that be in D.C. would have him killed and make it look like a heart attack.

Thou shalt not question the Donald's lack of policy. On pain of lightening bolts from the heavens of Trump Towers.
I wonder....did anyone question BO's lack of policy in '08?
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.

he had policy. that was all for Muslims. look what he's done in the Middle east. look where we are, welfare up, poverty up, millions not working, a new government entitlement on our backs. some policy that is. He wasn't even a full term in our Congress before he started running. so Trump has as much as Obama did

I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That's how I know he's the one...

Last edited:
I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That how I know he's the one...

He upsets the established way of both sides.

Trump will implode all by himself without Fox's help.

Yeah.....because fox was all for Trump before this happened.
Jesus Jake,I sure am glad you're a fake republican or you'd give the rest of us a bad name.
Your comment makes absolutely no sense. Fox was for Trump before Fox was against it. Trump could not win either way. A moderate, sane Republican like me wants John Kasich, and never worries about fakes like you.

Couple of simple questions for Kasich:
Did you accept a bonus of a close to 4 times your salary from Lemans was going bankrupt?
Do you think banks should be allowed such large bonuses from businesses going bankrupt leaving many ordinary people severly out of pocket?

when the media and both party establishments are against him, he is the right guy at the right time. Fuck the media and both parties. This country belongs to the people, not the DC assholes and their media whores..

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That how I know he's the one...
As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and viable choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back