Trump Declares War On Fox News

I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That how I know he's the one...
As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and vialbe choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.

He would be 1000% better than obama or hillary. He would restore fiscal sanity to DC, let our friends know that we have their backs and let our enemies know that they better not threaten us or our allies. And, he would tell us the truth.
Really? Fiscal sanity? How many times would he put the US economy into bankruptcy?

Do you realize that all Businesses use those laws all of the time?
He has hundreds of businesses and has used those laws only 4 times. That is a pretty good record compared to others.
Business bankruptcy is different than personal bankruptcy.

I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That how I know he's the one...
As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and vialbe choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.

Nut cases and baboons don't make billions of dollars nor builds hundreds of businesses.
He does prove that he has the right people for their jobs, which is what our President's do, as well as making treaties with foreign powers, which Trump does all the time, with each of his business transactions and deals.
Trump has never made a treaty with a foreign nation in his life. He negotiates business deals with business interest in foreign nations. There may be involvement of a foreign minister, but a business deal is nothing like a treaty.

Name me one deal that Obama made with a foreign nation before he became President or shut the fuck up.

He would be 1000% better than obama or hillary. He would restore fiscal sanity to DC, let our friends know that we have their backs and let our enemies know that they better not threaten us or our allies. And, he would tell us the truth.
Really? Fiscal sanity? How many times would he put the US economy into bankruptcy?

He has hundreds of businesses and has used those laws only 4 times. That is a pretty good record compared to others.
However, it only shows he knows nothing about managing a government economy and has very poor ethics regarding managing any kind of business.

Its already there. 20 trillion in debt by the time obozo leaves office. he doubled the national debt. Understand? DOUBLED IT, ADDED MORE DEBT THAN ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED.

Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy.
Did you hear about the corrupt Booosh WORLD DEPRESSION that cost Obama 6-7 TRILLION to bail out and assist the victims? We now have the best economy in the world, despite total idiotic Pub obstruction- AND NO BUBBLE like the S+L or 2008, AND your heroes had HUGE deficits in "good times".

However, it only shows he knows nothing about managing a government economy and has very poor ethics regarding managing any kind of business.

No it doesn't.
If that were so, then the majority of his businesses would be under bankruptcy restructure.

If all of the millionaire TV news anchor men and women/talking heads and all of the elected elites in DC want nothing to do with Trump then he gets my vote. We have to put an outsider in that office or we are in for a very tough ride. This nation can not take another insider in the Oval office. We need the truth of what has been going on in our nations capitol and a guy like Trump may just be the person to give it to us. We sure ain't gonna get it from Millionaire Bill O'Reilly or millionaire Megan Kelly or any of the millionaires on MSNBC, PBS or CNN. Wake up!

Nut cases and baboons don't make billions of dollars nor builds hundreds of businesses.
He does prove that he has the right people for their jobs, which is what our President's do, as well as making treaties with foreign powers, which Trump does all the time, with each of his business transactions and deals.
Trump has never made a treaty with a foreign nation in his life. He negotiates business deals with business interest in foreign nations. There may be involvement of a foreign minister, but a business deal is nothing like a treaty.

Name me one deal that Obama made with a foreign nation before he became President or shut the fuck up.
Hey Canadian sludge pusher, you shut the fuck up. This is my country, not yours. Go do some political campaigning on stopping your country from flooding the world with that horrible dirty sludge you sell as oil. Soon it will be worthless, less than worthless, All you will have is that huge ugly pit you stupid fucks built in the middle of your country. Turned beauty into ugliness. We don't need your dumb ass advice. We have our own idiots and don't need new ones from your part of the world.

Since trump announced his candidacy; Fox has started sliding left. Fast, and hard. Kinda shocking to watch it happen right before your eyes... Newsmax folks. Newsmax.

Sliding left by attacking the most liberal Republican candidate? Trump really does have some of living in a different reality now. :lol:

Trump is the only GOP candidate NOT run by the Big Money creeps Kochs, Murdoch etc etc, who wants to tax the rich and giant corps more like their fair share, doesn't want to go after womens' and others' rights, and wants to invest in America. He's the only Pub who doesn't disgust me. Here's hoping the hater dupes don't figure him out either, the poor fools.

Holy shit, let me get this straight: Do you support Trump?
No. But he beats the clown car BADLY.

Considering that FAUX Nooze is the mouthpiece of the GOP, Donald the Chump is going to have zero chance of securing the GOP candidacy.

As some other posters have mentioned - I also suspect that Fox is waiting to jump on the John Kasich bandwagon. He's their only logical alternative. Plus, Kasich has ties to Fox News. Other than his voter suppression tactics as Ohio Governor, I don't know much about him.

Republican frontrunner fires new salvo against the cable news network.

Donald Trump has had it with Fox News.

Trump appeared particularly bothered by National Review editor Rich Lowry's appearance on "The Kelly File." Lowry said Trump claims to have a great policy or plan, but never shares what it is.

Trump's troubles with the network stem from the first Republican debate, after which he accused Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, of treating him unfairly.

Trump responded by tweeting numerous insults at Kelly and later saying she had "blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her -- wherever." He later claimed "wherever" referred to her nose.

While Trump and the network apparently made peace shortly afterward, he began criticizing Kelly again after she returned from vacation. On Monday evening, he retweeted a follower who told Kelly to "let it go." Trump added, "She is the worst - all anti-Trump! Terrible show."

Tweets & More: Donald Trump Declares War On Fox News In Latest Twitter Tirade

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show. I don't see how Trump can win a war with Fox News and make it to the White House.

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show.
Coming from an Obama supporter....that's friggen rich.

FYI, Obama has been conducting a war on Fox News since he took office.

OP...MAJOR FAIL...

Trump appeared particularly bothered by National Review editor Rich Lowry's appearance on "The Kelly File." Lowry said Trump claims to have a great policy or plan, but never shares what it is.

Trump's troubles with the network stem from the first Republican debate, after which he accused Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, of treating him unfairly.

Trump responded by tweeting numerous insults at Kelly and later saying she had "blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her -- wherever." He later claimed "wherever" referred to her nose.

While Trump and the network apparently made peace shortly afterward, he began criticizing Kelly again after she returned from vacation. On Monday evening, he retweeted a follower who told Kelly to "let it go." Trump added, "She is the worst - all anti-Trump! Terrible show."

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show. I don't see how Trump can win a war with Fox News and make it to the White House.

OP...MAJOR FAIL...

Just try to focus. It ain't that hard...

OP...MAJOR FAIL...

Just try to focus. It ain't that hard...
I'm the one who's in focus here.

You act like this is supposed to be some kind of revelation.

Trump was set up by the Fox New crew....so I understand him being a bit pissed about it. Since he's been running, everyone has been taking pot-shots at him non-stop.....calling him a racist and a friggen joke. Obama basically went after Fox because they didn't kiss his ass like everyone else and push his propaganda.

negotiation skills apply in business and government. Trump is a very good negotiator.

But since you brought it up, what international deals did obama do before he became president?

Since trump announced his candidacy; Fox has started sliding left. Fast, and hard. Kinda shocking to watch it happen right before your eyes...
All they're doing is asking Trump the same kinds of questions they ask everybody else, Dem or Republican.

The reason liberals find it shocking, is because they have started believing their own talking points about how Fox is a "conservative" station. When Fox shows otherwise, they announce "Look, Fox is changing!"

But in fact, Fox has always asked such questions of everybody. The only thing that's changed, is that the liberals are getting an unwelcome dose of reality (something they've managed to avoid until then) that they can't handle.

Forum List

Back