Trump Declares War On Fox News

Since trump announced his candidacy; Fox has started sliding left. Fast, and hard. Kinda shocking to watch it happen right before your eyes...
All they're doing is asking Trump the same kinds of questions they ask everybody else, Dem or Republican.

The reason liberals find it shocking, is because they have started believing their own talking points about how Fox is a "conservative" station. When Fox shows otherwise, they announce "Look, Fox is changing!"

But in fact, Fox has always asked such questions of everybody. The only thing that's changed, is that the liberals are getting an unwelcome dose of reality (something they've managed to avoid until then) that they can't handle.

true except for the GOP debate. That was clearly a Fox attempt to destroy Trump. It failed but that was clearly their goal.

I am very disappointed in Fox and will never watch Kelley again.

I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That how I know he's the one...
As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and vialbe choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.

Nut cases and baboons don't make billions of dollars nor builds hundreds of businesses.
He does prove that he has the right people for their jobs, which is what our President's do, as well as making treaties with foreign powers, which Trump does all the time, with each of his business transactions and deals.
Trump has never made a treaty with a foreign nation in his life. He negotiates business deals with business interest in foreign nations. There may be involvement of a foreign minister, but a business deal is nothing like a treaty.

You don't think he has to deal with rules and regulations of each of the countries he deals with?
He knows all of the politics of each one of them he has done negotiations with.
Treaties are no different than business contracts, it's all about negotiations.

Wait what? Communists/Progressives are angry at Trump because he doesn't like Fox News very much? You would think that would impress them greatly. What's goin on?

I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That how I know he's the one...
As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and vialbe choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.

Nut cases and baboons don't make billions of dollars nor builds hundreds of businesses.
He does prove that he has the right people for their jobs, which is what our President's do, as well as making treaties with foreign powers, which Trump does all the time, with each of his business transactions and deals.
Trump has never made a treaty with a foreign nation in his life. He negotiates business deals with business interest in foreign nations. There may be involvement of a foreign minister, but a business deal is nothing like a treaty.

You don't think he has to deal with rules and regulations of each of the countries he deals with?
Treaties are very different from business contracts; as well, the people he would be dealing with in business contracts are not the people he would be dealing with in the govenment. In fact, oftentimes, the people in any given country may be at odds with many of their own business people. In addition, Trump obviously has zero skills at diplomacy.

Last edited:
Trump tosses another temper tantrum whenever he isn't the center of attention.
ai-ecard-trump-says-f-you-to-msm-clean.jpg

If all you want in a president is the ability to be a childish punk with a pocket full of insults, then Trump is the man for you. The majority of the country knows to expect more. It's entertaining to see just how rediculous the majority of the right wing is.

If all you want in a president is the ability to be a childish punk with a pocket full of insults, then Trump is the man for you. The majority of the country knows to expect more. It's entertaining to see just how rediculous the majority of the right wing is.
trump-winning-2.jpg
Trump won't win. Care to make a wager?

trump-winning-2.jpg
What odds you giving?

trump-winning-2.jpg
What odds you giving?

So now you want to hedge your bet with odds? I already know you are dishonorable from the lies you post, so I would never bother betting anything of monetary value. I'm thinking more along the lines of if you turn out to be right, I will publicly apologize to you, and then stay off this site for six months. If not, you will do the same thing. You got the balls to stand behind what you say, or are you just a mouthy pussy?

trump-winning-2.jpg
What odds you giving?

So now you want to hedge your bet with odds? I already know you are dishonorable from the lies you post, so I would never bother betting anything of monetary value. I'm thinking more along the lines of if you turn out to be right, I will publicly apologize to you, and then stay off this site for six months. If not, you will do the same thing. You got the balls to stand behind what you say, or are you just a mouthy pussy?

So you don't have the balls to put up some cash, and GIVE ME ODDS since Trump is supposed to be such a long shot, and your the one that opened his big bragging mouth about a bet! Well pussy?

trump-winning-2.jpg
What odds you giving?

So you don't have the balls to put up some cash, and GIVE ME ODDS since Trump is supposed to be such a long shot, and your the one that opened his big bragging mouth about a bet! Well pussy?

If you were honorable, I would do that in a minute, but that ship sailed long ago. .....I'll tell you what......I'll make a small monetary bet with the other included as well. Would a couple hundred bucks be too much of a strain on your government check?

The best way to fight fox news is to make sure thier candidate never gets to be president, this year or ever.. If the nominee isnt Trump, Cruz, or Paul, all despised by Fox, i will urge trump to run third party. If he doesnt i will vote for hilary just to make sure a pig kelly is pushing doesnt win.

Treaties are very different from business contracts; as well, the people he would be dealing with in business contracts are not the people he would be dealing with in the govenment. In fact, oftentimes, the people in any given country may be at odds with many of their own business people. In addition, Trump obviously has zero skills at diplomacy.

You have to have some diplomacy or he could not get contracts from anywhere at all.
He dealt with the environmentalists and politicians while building all of his golf courses and hotels around the world.
He does it all the time with all of the laws and regulations in New York City.
He knows better than any politician right now in D.C. (especially the career ones who have never had to run a company) of which each law and regulation is killing businesses.
He got around the environmental laws in Scotland and the politicians that opposed his golf course.
Now that it is built the people love it because it's bringing in good money to the nearby town and shops.

Since trump announced his candidacy; Fox has started sliding left. Fast, and hard. Kinda shocking to watch it happen right before your eyes...
All they're doing is asking Trump the same kinds of questions they ask everybody else, Dem or Republican.

The reason liberals find it shocking, is because they have started believing their own talking points about how Fox is a "conservative" station. When Fox shows otherwise, they announce "Look, Fox is changing!"

But in fact, Fox has always asked such questions of everybody. The only thing that's changed, is that the liberals are getting an unwelcome dose of reality (something they've managed to avoid until then) that they can't handle.

true except for the GOP debate. That was clearly a Fox attempt to destroy Trump. It failed but that was clearly their goal.

I am very disappointed in Fox and will never watch Kelley again.
I would rather watch snails fuck.

Considering that FAUX Nooze is the mouthpiece of the GOP, Donald the Chump is going to have zero chance of securing the GOP candidacy.
That might be true for Democraps.....but the establishment doesn't own our votes. You libroids always follow the party line no matter how ridiculous it is. We are individuals.

Last edited:
the left is like brainwashed robots. they started hating on Fox news and now they ALL HATE on Fox news. WHY? well just because their leftwingers LIKE MM says they should

that's why their party is now walking all over them today. they want more debates and Hillary and the rest of them is telling them TOUGH SHIT. You take what we give you or go to hell

that's some sad sad stuff

Forum List

Back