Trump Declares War On Fox News

You know what I find truly funny? FAUX Nooze are the ones that built Donald the Chump into the famous candidate that he currently is.

During the last elections, they constantly asked him if he would run, and they gave him lots of air time to talk his opinions to their audience.

Why else do you think he's a front runner today?

However.............in this little war that Donald the Chump has with FAUX Nooze, well, considering that FAUX is the mouthpiece of the GOP, you should see Chump start to fade soon and be gone by late December or January.

Trump highlighted the sanctuary city trainwreck on the Left. for that many are thankful

you poor morons; that issue cuts across Party lines and i for one am glad left-wing nutjobs at the highest Democrat Party level want to keep defending them; they WILL lose ON THAT ISSUE EVERYTIME

You know what I find truly funny? FAUX Nooze are the ones that built Donald the Chump into the famous candidate that he currently is.

During the last elections, they constantly asked him if he would run, and they gave him lots of air time to talk his opinions to their audience.

Why else do you think he's a front runner today?

However.............in this little war that Donald the Chump has with FAUX Nooze, well, considering that FAUX is the mouthpiece of the GOP, you should see Chump start to fade soon and be gone by late December or January.

YES LOON; he'll be gone and you will have the same gaggle of rich ol White Pandercrats each trying to outpander each other. things are looking up for the Elephant leftard!!!

do you know what i find truly funny??

left-wing losers too stupid to see, and too busy obsessing on Trump and Fox News; that many on the Right are happy the idiotic Left is doing our dirty work for us bashing Trump

thanks morons!! ;)

You're welcome! We're just taking them down one at a time.

left-wing losers too stupid to see, and too busy obsessing on Trump and Fox News; that many on the Right are happy the idiotic Left is doing our dirty work for us bashing Trump

thanks morons!! ;)

Like a whack a mole game at the Midway of a county Fair...

Other than a few white crazies, Trump has pretty much pissed off everyone else. So, who's going to put him in the White House? Maybe he could be Secretary of Whining.

except for a few brain dead liberals, Hillary has pretty much pissed off everyone else. So. who's going to put her inthe white house? maybe she could be secretary of bitching for her ward in the prison.

YAWN

again thanks for doing our dirty work for us leftardz!!!:2up:

Trump is not going anywhere but to the whitehouse. He is what the country needs, he owes no favors to any special interest groups, tells it like it is, and is not PC. Liars and PC idiots are what has brought this country to its knees. Trump is a winner, the USA used to be a winner, under Trump it will be again.

YAWN

Trump is not going anywhere but to the whitehouse. He is what the country needs, he owes no favors to any special interest groups, tells it like it is, and is not PC. Liars and PC idiots are what has brought this country to its knees. Trump is a winner, the USA used to be a winner, under Trump it will be again.

I doubt even you are dumb enough to really believe that shit.

YAWN

I doubt even you are dumb enough to really believe that shit.

I am sure that you are dumb enough to not believe it.

BTW, hillary clinton will NEVER be president, book it !

thanks morons!! ;)

Well, at least in this instance, this person has told the truth!

It isn't Trump perse, it is the fact he is leading the GOP. These arrows were originally quivered for Cruz, then Trump showed up on the scene so he got them. It just goes on, and on, and on.

The media wants Bush V Clinton. The lefties want the same thing. So does the establishment of BOTH parties. Anything else is a failure for them. Why do you think that every apparently paid Democratic shill on here, attacks everyone but Bush and Hillary?!?!?!?!

The question is why! Why? Let me tell you why. Because if it is those 2, the status quo continues. The power brokers stay in power, congress can blame the President, the President can blame the congress, and the special interest money roles. The tax code stays basically as it is with a few tweaks so everyone thinks they are doing something, and 1/2 of America actually thinks it accomplished something by getting their person elected.

All you have to do is see who/whom both parties do NOT want, and all of them have 1 thing in common................stop Washington from doing what they are doing to YOU, supposedly the owners of the country.

Does ANYONE here understand that a Bush V Clinton general election means.......

1. We are basically saying we might as well create a monarchy run by 1 or 2 families in this country?

2. They are basically the same as far as status quo, so we will end up with Wall Street and corporations running everything again?

3. Little or NOTHING will change?

4. The 4th branch of government; the NON elected officials running these programs like the EPA, the department of ed, and the housing administration will be writing more laws and regulations than our congress will?

You know, I can NOT believe that American Democrats can accept this; I just can't. Why would you allow the whims of unelected officials to control your lives, or anyone in Americas lives, even if you agree with them? One day, it will come back to bite you, as it always does.

I also can't believe that Republicans would allow this, just to put up a guy like Bush. They are the people who demand adherence to the constitution, and absolutely NOTHING the 4th branch of government does is constitutional. Any changes are supposed to be voted on by congress. Know what? They don't have the gonads to do it, so they allow the 4th branch of government to do it for them.

If you want status quo, if you like the direction our country is going in, then support Hillary, Bush, Kasich, Graham, Pataki, and probably even Rubio or Christie. They are all OWNED by the establishment and donors. (did I forget 1 or 2?) NOTHING, or very little will change, or even attempted to be changed; and if you end up disappointed....you have nobody to blame but YOURSELF!

thanks morons!! ;)

Well, at least in this instance, this person has told the truth!

It isn't Trump perse, it is the fact he is leading the GOP. These arrows were originally quivered for Cruz, then Trump showed up on the scene so he got them. It just goes on, and on, and on.

The media wants Bush V Clinton. The lefties want the same thing. So does the establishment of BOTH parties. Anything else is a failure for them. Why do you think that every apparently paid Democratic shill on here, attacks everyone but Bush and Hillary?!?!?!?!

The question is why! Why? Let me tell you why. Because if it is those 2, the status quo continues. The power brokers stay in power, congress can blame the President, the President can blame the congress, and the special interest money roles. The tax code stays basically as it is with a few tweaks so everyone thinks they are doing something, and 1/2 of America actually thinks it accomplished something by getting their person elected.

All you have to do is see who/whom both parties do NOT want, and all of them have 1 thing in common................stop Washington from doing what they are doing to YOU, supposedly the owners of the country.

Does ANYONE here understand that a Bush V Clinton general election means.......

1. We are basically saying we might as well create a monarchy run by 1 or 2 families in this country?

2. They are basically the same as far as status quo, so we will end up with Wall Street and corporations running everything again?

3. Little or NOTHING will change?

4. The 4th branch of government; the NON elected officials running these programs like the EPA, the department of ed, and the housing administration will be writing more laws and regulations than our congress will?

You know, I can NOT believe that American Democrats can accept this; I just can't. Why would you allow the whims of unelected officials to control your lives, or anyone in Americas lives, even if you agree with them? One day, it will come back to bite you, as it always does.

I also can't believe that Republicans would allow this, just to put up a guy like Bush. They are the people who demand adherence to the constitution, and absolutely NOTHING the 4th branch of government does is constitutional. Any changes are supposed to be voted on by congress. Know what? They don't have the gonads to do it, so they allow the 4th branch of government to do it for them.

If you want status quo, if you like the direction our country is going in, then support Hillary, Bush, Kasich, Graham, Pataki, and probably even Rubio or Christie. They are all OWNED by the establishment and donors. (did I forget 1 or 2?) NOTHING, or very little will change, or even attempted to be changed; and if you end up disappointed....you have nobody to blame but YOURSELF!

well said and 100% accurate.

The missing chapter is that the american people are seeing through this crap, hence the popularity of Trump and Sanders and Carson, and Fiorina.

The PEOPLE are fed up with lying politicians who promise everything and deliver nothing. Clinton v. Bush would be the worst possible choice in 2016. Many would just say screw it and stay home.

What odds you giving?

So now you want to hedge your bet with odds? I already know you are dishonorable from the lies you post, so I would never bother betting anything of monetary value. I'm thinking more along the lines of if you turn out to be right, I will publicly apologize to you, and then stay off this site for six months. If not, you will do the same thing. You got the balls to stand behind what you say, or are you just a mouthy pussy?

So you don't have the balls to put up some cash, and GIVE ME ODDS since Trump is supposed to be such a long shot, and your the one that opened his big bragging mouth about a bet! Well pussy?

If you were honorable, I would do that in a minute, but that ship sailed long ago. .....I'll tell you what......I'll make a small monetary bet with the other included as well. Would a couple hundred bucks be too much of a strain on your government check?

I have no problem, the only problem is that you so conveniently forget what ODDS are you giving, and a 6 month ban is fine with me...again, what odds?

Your lack of integrity gives me no reason to expect you would pay any monetary bet, but I've already agreed to 200. What's wrong? You're not quite so sure about your ridiculous now? Typical right wing nut job. All mouth until you are called on it, and then you curl up into a ball....... scared little pussy.
Well bullshitter, you're so strong in your belief that Trump will not be the nominee, and I, as a SANE Conservative with over a year out hope he is but can't be sure, I'd say the ODDS are pretty long, and you're not giving any. You leftist, Commie, scumbags, are well known for your dribble, so BOY, what odds are you giving me? Or shall we just mark it up to more of your diarrhea of the mouth? I have a $1000 bet with Abiker against my $1, he's so sure of it...(need the post? I have it! :badgrin:)...So what you doing? Got better odds than that, or you punk ass chickenshit?

So now you want to hedge your bet with odds? I already know you are dishonorable from the lies you post, so I would never bother betting anything of monetary value. I'm thinking more along the lines of if you turn out to be right, I will publicly apologize to you, and then stay off this site for six months. If not, you will do the same thing. You got the balls to stand behind what you say, or are you just a mouthy pussy?

So you don't have the balls to put up some cash, and GIVE ME ODDS since Trump is supposed to be such a long shot, and your the one that opened his big bragging mouth about a bet! Well pussy?

If you were honorable, I would do that in a minute, but that ship sailed long ago. .....I'll tell you what......I'll make a small monetary bet with the other included as well. Would a couple hundred bucks be too much of a strain on your government check?

I have no problem, the only problem is that you so conveniently forget what ODDS are you giving, and a 6 month ban is fine with me...again, what odds?

Your lack of integrity gives me no reason to expect you would pay any monetary bet, but I've already agreed to 200. What's wrong? You're not quite so sure about your ridiculous now? Typical right wing nut job. All mouth until you are called on it, and then you curl up into a ball....... scared little pussy.
Well bullshitter, you're so strong in your belief that Trump will not be the nominee, and I, as a SANE Conservative with over a year out hope he is but can't be sure, I'd say the ODDS are pretty long, and you're not giving any. You leftist, Commie, scumbags, are well known for your dribble, so BOY, what odds are you giving me? Or shall we just mark it up to more of your diarrhea of the mouth? I have a $1000 bet with Abiker against my $1, he's so sure of it...(need the post? I have it! :badgrin:)...So what you doing? Got better odds than that, or you punk ass chickenshit?

When you win, don't expect to be paid. Liberals have no honor.

Yeah...................I'd like to see that bet. Link to the post where I accepted.

Backing out now?....

Donald Trump: Illegal Immigrant Deportations Completed In Two Years | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

post #12!

Yeah...................I'd like to see that bet. Link to the post where I accepted.

Donald Trump: Illegal Immigrant Deportations Completed In Two Years | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Post # 12

That wasn't a 1.00 to 1,000.00 bet. It's supposed to be even, you bet up to 1,000, and I put up the same amount.

Never said anything about 1000 to 1 odds.

That wasn't a 1.00 to 1,000.00 bet. It's supposed to be even, you bet up to 1,000, and I put up the same amount.

Ah, NO! Quoting EXACTLY from post 12 with a C&P.....

"No problem, it's a bet...your $1000.00 against my $1.00 and in 3 years or less! Now everyone has seen it...no backing out now, and thanks for making me bet!"

You can always back out! I can simply BOOKMARK this like I did the original, to show people what sort of a low life welsher you are...Up to you!

Ah, NO! Quoting EXACTLY from post 12 with a C&P.....

"No problem, it's a bet...your $1000.00 against my $1.00 and in 3 years or less! Now everyone has seen it...no backing out now, and thanks for making me bet!"

You can always back out! I can simply BOOKMARK this like I did the original, to show people what sort of a low life welsher you are...Up to you!

Nope, never accepted 1,000 to 1 odds, that was YOUR reply, and YOU saying thanks for making me bet.

Here's what I originally said...............................

What kind of wager are you comfortable with? Me? If Chump makes it to the WH, I'm willing to bet you just about anything, up to, but not to exceed the value of 1,000 dollars, and Chump has to get it done in 3 years or less (splitting the difference between his claim of 2 years and my saying it can't be done in 4).

But he's gotta make it to the WH, and the clock starts counting on his inauguration day.

I said up to, but not to exceed 1000. When I said that, I was figuring you were going to put up the same.

And there is nothing on that thread that says I accepted the 1,000 to 1 odds.

Forum List

Back