Trump Declares War On Fox News

That is fine, I will send my 6 year old grand daughter down here then.

Hey, I didn't want to be the one to say that your mental capacity is less than a six year old, but since you're admitting to it yourself I think we're due for summary judgment as a matter of law.

So you don't have the balls to put up some cash, and GIVE ME ODDS since Trump is supposed to be such a long shot, and your the one that opened his big bragging mouth about a bet! Well pussy?

If you were honorable, I would do that in a minute, but that ship sailed long ago. .....I'll tell you what......I'll make a small monetary bet with the other included as well. Would a couple hundred bucks be too much of a strain on your government check?

I have no problem, the only problem is that you so conveniently forget what ODDS are you giving, and a 6 month ban is fine with me...again, what odds?

Your lack of integrity gives me no reason to expect you would pay any monetary bet, but I've already agreed to 200. What's wrong? You're not quite so sure about your ridiculous now? Typical right wing nut job. All mouth until you are called on it, and then you curl up into a ball....... scared little pussy.
Well bullshitter, you're so strong in your belief that Trump will not be the nominee, and I, as a SANE Conservative with over a year out hope he is but can't be sure, I'd say the ODDS are pretty long, and you're not giving any. You leftist, Commie, scumbags, are well known for your dribble, so BOY, what odds are you giving me? Or shall we just mark it up to more of your diarrhea of the mouth? I have a $1000 bet with Abiker against my $1, he's so sure of it...(need the post? I have it! :badgrin:)...So what you doing? Got better odds than that, or you punk ass chickenshit?

Right. You think I'll give odds to someone so dishonorable that the chances of you paying off are nonexistent. Just as I thought. Another RWNJ spouting things that even he doesn't believe, Coward.

No problem, another liberal scumbag with no integrity, you're fucked!

Hey, I didn't want to be the one to say that your mental capacity is less than a six year old, but since you're admitting to it yourself I think we're due for summary judgment as a matter of law.

He, he. It is ok, I do not need to tell everyone I won the debate, they know by reading it. Enjoy, lol!

He, he. It is ok, I do not need to tell everyone I won the debate, they know by reading it. Enjoy, lol!

Well enough, except for just one problem. If people have to read it to know you won, who is going to tell you that you won?

Republican frontrunner fires new salvo against the cable news network.

Donald Trump has had it with Fox News.

Trump appeared particularly bothered by National Review editor Rich Lowry's appearance on "The Kelly File." Lowry said Trump claims to have a great policy or plan, but never shares what it is.

Trump's troubles with the network stem from the first Republican debate, after which he accused Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, of treating him unfairly.

Trump responded by tweeting numerous insults at Kelly and later saying she had "blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her -- wherever." He later claimed "wherever" referred to her nose.

While Trump and the network apparently made peace shortly afterward, he began criticizing Kelly again after she returned from vacation. On Monday evening, he retweeted a follower who told Kelly to "let it go." Trump added, "She is the worst - all anti-Trump! Terrible show."

Tweets & More: Donald Trump Declares War On Fox News In Latest Twitter Tirade

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show. I don't see how Trump can win a war with Fox News and make it to the White House.

I have to admit that Trump is performing an important service to the country.

Trump is showing the WORLD that the GOP is a collection of nutcases, malcontents, throwbacks, extremists, and an amalgam of people who simply can't seem to get along with anyone. The end result is always the same. When faced with world, or a legislative process, or an election, (or anything really) that refuses to bend to their will, they react like petulant spoiled children who've been told their special too often. So, I'm not surprised that they're all turning on one another now like a bunch of guppies in a fish bowl.

Even though it's embarrassing for America, it is entertaining. I can't deny that.

There's nothing new about this--LOL Fox News was the Donald Trump show for 2 solid months. Entire hours were dedicated to Trump. It was ridiculous. Now that he's falling in the polling data--he's flipping out. I think he got the Tea Party base, and right wing nut cases--but he's not moving anywhere, while others are trending up.

The 2nd debate is over--Carly Fiorina clearly won that, and is surging in the polls. So he's in attack mode

Marco Rubio made up some ground in the debate also, so what does Trump do? Make a comment about Rubio's hair--LOL
Donald Trump attacks Marco Rubio - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is like an old drunk in a bar, can rant and rave--but the rubber never meets the road on solutions, and he's been rightly called out for that--so that's it no more Fox News.

But don't worry--Rush Limbaugh is still stumping for Trump. Of course Limbaugh won't tell you that Trump supported Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus & spoke "nicely" of Obama--LOL
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

Anyone who supports Donald Trump hasn't done their homework on him, that's for certain. There isn't a conservative bone in this guys body, and there never has been. He's often referred to as the "Liberal's--Liberal."

I am beginning to think Donald 'Trump is bat shit crazy

Trump-balloon.tif

Last edited:
If you were honorable, I would do that in a minute, but that ship sailed long ago. .....I'll tell you what......I'll make a small monetary bet with the other included as well. Would a couple hundred bucks be too much of a strain on your government check?

I have no problem, the only problem is that you so conveniently forget what ODDS are you giving, and a 6 month ban is fine with me...again, what odds?

Your lack of integrity gives me no reason to expect you would pay any monetary bet, but I've already agreed to 200. What's wrong? You're not quite so sure about your ridiculous now? Typical right wing nut job. All mouth until you are called on it, and then you curl up into a ball....... scared little pussy.
Well bullshitter, you're so strong in your belief that Trump will not be the nominee, and I, as a SANE Conservative with over a year out hope he is but can't be sure, I'd say the ODDS are pretty long, and you're not giving any. You leftist, Commie, scumbags, are well known for your dribble, so BOY, what odds are you giving me? Or shall we just mark it up to more of your diarrhea of the mouth? I have a $1000 bet with Abiker against my $1, he's so sure of it...(need the post? I have it! :badgrin:)...So what you doing? Got better odds than that, or you punk ass chickenshit?

Right. You think I'll give odds to someone so dishonorable that the chances of you paying off are nonexistent. Just as I thought. Another RWNJ spouting things that even he doesn't believe, Coward.

He also has no idea how wagers are done. He thinks someone offers to bet, he modifies the bet and the bet is in force if the person says nothing.

Nope, both have to agree to the terms that are negotiated in advance. No response means no to the bet.

Mr. 214 IQ is a lying idiot anyway. Somebody who has been caught in even 1/10 of the lies he has been caught in isn't worth bothering with unless you enjoy laughing at him as I do.

He also has no idea how wagers are done. He thinks someone offers to bet, he modifies the bet and the bet is in force if the person says nothing.

Nope, both have to agree to the terms that are negotiated in advance. No response means no to the bet.

Mr. 214 IQ is a lying idiot anyway. Somebody who has been caught in even 1/10 of the lies he has been caught in isn't worth bothering with unless you enjoy laughing at him as I do.

^^^^EXTREME IRONY^^^^

^^^^EXTREME IRONY^^^^

Forgive me. I sometimes have a hard time differentiating between the most extreme right wing nut jobs here. You are all the same anyway. For the record,I mistakenly referred to you as dorkey fuzzelnuts, even though I have yet to find a difference between you.

^^^^EXTREME IRONY^^^^

Forgive me. I sometimes have a hard time differentiating between the most extreme right wing nut jobs here. You are all the same anyway. For the record,I mistakenly referred to you as dorkey fuzzelnuts, even though I have yet to find a difference between you.
Dorkey fuzzelnuts.... ever think of using adult curse words, or hasn't mommy let you use them without washing your mouth out with soap?

Thou shalt not question the Donald's lack of policy. On pain of lightening bolts from the heavens of Trump Towers.
I wonder....did anyone question BO's lack of policy in '08?
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.
Agree.

Thou shalt not question the Donald's lack of policy. On pain of lightening bolts from the heavens of Trump Towers.
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.
Agree.
What makes you think the GOP base is insane?

Agree.
Seriously? Look at your candiates, a bunch of crazies. Look at how you all want Trump for president. Man, the fact you all can't see it is a perfect answer as to the insanity on the GOP side of the things.

I think FoxNews declared war on Trump

After months of pushing Trump they realized that low information Republicans (the core of Fox viewership) were taking Trump seriously. Now they have to try to tame the monster they created

Roger Ailes is in a panic and has ordered all reporters to pull no punches with Trump

Agree.
Seriously? Look at your candiates, a bunch of crazies. Look at how you all want Trump for president. Man, the fact you all can't see it is a perfect answer as to the insanity on the GOP side of the things.
Your analysis is absurb...stop watching MSNBC.

Trump and nearly all the R candidates are progressives.

To think Bernie and Cankles are better, ain't thinking.

Agree.
Your analysis is absurb...stop watching MSNBC.

Trump and nearly all the R candidates are progressives.

To think Bernie and Cankles are better, ain't thinking.

Sure, sure

Everyone to the left of Ted Cruz is progressive

Forum List

Back