Trump Declares War On Fox News

That wasn't a 1.00 to 1,000.00 bet. It's supposed to be even, you bet up to 1,000, and I put up the same amount.

Never said anything about 1000 to 1 odds.

Ah, NO! Quoting EXACTLY from post 12 with a C&P.....

"No problem, it's a bet...your $1000.00 against my $1.00 and in 3 years or less! Now everyone has seen it...no backing out now, and thanks for making me bet!"

You can always back out! I can simply BOOKMARK this like I did the original, to show people what sort of a low life welsher you are...Up to you!

Nope, never accepted 1,000 to 1 odds, that was YOUR reply, and YOU saying thanks for making me bet.

Here's what I originally said...............................

What kind of wager are you comfortable with? Me? If Chump makes it to the WH, I'm willing to bet you just about anything, up to, but not to exceed the value of 1,000 dollars, and Chump has to get it done in 3 years or less (splitting the difference between his claim of 2 years and my saying it can't be done in 4).

But he's gotta make it to the WH, and the clock starts counting on his inauguration day.

I said up to, but not to exceed 1000. When I said that, I was figuring you were going to put up the same.

And there is nothing on that thread that says I accepted the 1,000 to 1 odds.

YOU never rejected my counter offer! Did you! I just now checked and you had NO REPLY for the rest of that thread! NOT A FUCKING WORD after I replied...

"No problem, it's a bet...your $1000.00 against my $1.00 and in 3 years or less! Now everyone has seen it...no backing out now, and thanks for making me bet!

It's a bet! YOU never rejected it!

That wasn't a 1.00 to 1,000.00 bet. It's supposed to be even, you bet up to 1,000, and I put up the same amount.

"No problem, it's a bet...your $1000.00 against my $1.00 and in 3 years or less! Now everyone has seen it...no backing out now, and thanks for making me bet!"

You can always back out! I can simply BOOKMARK this like I did the original, to show people what sort of a low life welsher you are...Up to you!

Nope, never accepted 1,000 to 1 odds, that was YOUR reply, and YOU saying thanks for making me bet.

What kind of wager are you comfortable with? Me? If Chump makes it to the WH, I'm willing to bet you just about anything, up to, but not to exceed the value of 1,000 dollars, and Chump has to get it done in 3 years or less (splitting the difference between his claim of 2 years and my saying it can't be done in 4).

But he's gotta make it to the WH, and the clock starts counting on his inauguration day.

I said up to, but not to exceed 1000. When I said that, I was figuring you were going to put up the same.

YOU never rejected my counter offer! Did you! I just now checked and you had NO REPLY for the rest of that thread! NOT A FUCKING WORD after I replied...

"No problem, it's a bet...your $1000.00 against my $1.00 and in 3 years or less! Now everyone has seen it...no backing out now, and thanks for making me bet!

Nope, never accepted it. You put up equal bet or no deal. I was offering even odds, you were offering something so stupid that I ignored it.

You have to accept the bet for it to be legal, I never did, and I never would at those odds.

Even money or nothing, your call.

Nope, never accepted it. You put up equal bet or no deal. I was offering even odds, you were offering something so stupid that I ignored it.

You have to accept the bet for it to be legal, I never did, and I never would at those odds.

No problemo WELSHER! you're bookmarked to show others what a liar, and down right scumbag you liberals truly are!

No problemo WELSHER! you're bookmarked to show others what a liar, and down right scumbag you liberals truly are!

Can't welsh if you don't accept. But, like I said, you want to offer even odds, I'm willing to bet up to 1,000.

You're just pissed because you couldn't cheat your way into an unfair bet.

Can't welsh if you don't accept. But, like I said, you want to offer even odds, I'm willing to bet up to 1,000.

You're just pissed because you couldn't cheat your way into an unfair bet.

I said it was a bet, and you had no reply after making up your bullshit... Naw, this is worth $1000 to show people what a LOW LIFE POS you are!

Go ahead. Most people understand that both parties have to agree when making a wager.

Apparently, you think that you can take a challenge, modify it to suit yourself, and then say that its a binding bet when I never agreed to your bullshit terms.

Go ahead Vigilante, create a thread about it, let everyone know what a whiny baby you are when you can't manipulate others to get your way.

Go ahead. Most people understand that both parties have to agree when making a wager.

Apparently, you think that you can take a challenge, modify it to suit yourself, and then say that its a binding bet when I never agreed to your bullshit terms.

Go ahead Vigilante, create a thread about it, let everyone know what a whiny baby you are when you can't manipulate others to get your way.

I wouldn't be petty like a liberal posting a thread about it, I'll just WAIT until you start making a braggadocios move and drop that on top of you... Won't be long!

Its not just leftists that despise fox "news". Its a propaganda mouthpiece for the establishment pigs.

Since trump announced his candidacy; Fox has started sliding left. Fast, and hard. Kinda shocking to watch it happen right before your eyes... Newsmax folks. Newsmax.

You sound as fucking retarded as people who claim the CIA killed Kennedy..

Truth is, every conservative needs to work to insure that no RINO gets the GOP nomination. We have been given Mcain, Bush, and Romney. Two could not beat Obama, probably the weakest President in the last 50 or 60 years, and the one that did win beat a crazy person; and after he won, he almost turned into a lefty as far as spending.

Much to the chagrin of some of my fellow Republicans, I continue to proclaim that historians will look upon the era of Bush/Obama as one of our nations low points. To separate these 2 duffusses would be akin to trying to separate 2 pieces of duct tape rolled into a ball. It amazes me that lefties do not understand that Bush is Obama, and that Obama is Bush. Expanded drug coverage/Obamacare............besides a few billion, what is the difference? Compassionate Republican for amnesty, Obama for amnesty? One put terrorists in gitmo and didn't apologize for it; one said he would close gitmo, and lied like hell...........in other words, they both like gitmo, so they are even or; one in the same. One kills people with drones, the other claims that is awful, then kills more........in other words, even. The biggest difference between the two was war with Iraq, and almost every Democrat voted for it. In other words, even.

You would think the lefties would have looooooved Bush because he wanted massive spending, did spend, and besides wars, spent on almost every liberal cause known to man. Oh, contrair! Bush wasn't one of their own; no child left behind, expanding easier drug access, wanting amnesty, giving easier loans on homes, what else do they want!

This is why we MUST stop the establishment, then let the American people decide. We can't change anything, if neither parties nominee wants status quo. If we allow Bush or Kasich to win the GOP nomination, no matter who wins the general election, the left and Washington has already won!

So now you want to hedge your bet with odds? I already know you are dishonorable from the lies you post, so I would never bother betting anything of monetary value. I'm thinking more along the lines of if you turn out to be right, I will publicly apologize to you, and then stay off this site for six months. If not, you will do the same thing. You got the balls to stand behind what you say, or are you just a mouthy pussy?

So you don't have the balls to put up some cash, and GIVE ME ODDS since Trump is supposed to be such a long shot, and your the one that opened his big bragging mouth about a bet! Well pussy?

If you were honorable, I would do that in a minute, but that ship sailed long ago. .....I'll tell you what......I'll make a small monetary bet with the other included as well. Would a couple hundred bucks be too much of a strain on your government check?

I have no problem, the only problem is that you so conveniently forget what ODDS are you giving, and a 6 month ban is fine with me...again, what odds?

Your lack of integrity gives me no reason to expect you would pay any monetary bet, but I've already agreed to 200. What's wrong? You're not quite so sure about your ridiculous now? Typical right wing nut job. All mouth until you are called on it, and then you curl up into a ball....... scared little pussy.
Well bullshitter, you're so strong in your belief that Trump will not be the nominee, and I, as a SANE Conservative with over a year out hope he is but can't be sure, I'd say the ODDS are pretty long, and you're not giving any. You leftist, Commie, scumbags, are well known for your dribble, so BOY, what odds are you giving me? Or shall we just mark it up to more of your diarrhea of the mouth? I have a $1000 bet with Abiker against my $1, he's so sure of it...(need the post? I have it! :badgrin:)...So what you doing? Got better odds than that, or you punk ass chickenshit?

Right. You think I'll give odds to someone so dishonorable that the chances of you paying off are nonexistent. Just as I thought. Another RWNJ spouting things that even he doesn't believe, Coward.

Truth is, every conservative needs to work to insure that no RINO gets the GOP nomination. We have been given Mcain, Bush, and Romney. Two could not beat Obama, probably the weakest President in the last 50 or 60 years, and the one that did win beat a crazy person; and after he won, he almost turned into a lefty as far as spending.

Much to the chagrin of some of my fellow Republicans, I continue to proclaim that historians will look upon the era of Bush/Obama as one of our nations low points. To separate these 2 duffusses would be akin to trying to separate 2 pieces of duct tape rolled into a ball. It amazes me that lefties do not understand that Bush is Obama, and that Obama is Bush. Expanded drug coverage/Obamacare............besides a few billion, what is the difference? Compassionate Republican for amnesty, Obama for amnesty? One put terrorists in gitmo and didn't apologize for it; one said he would close gitmo, and lied like hell...........in other words, they both like gitmo, so they are even or; one in the same. One kills people with drones, the other claims that is awful, then kills more........in other words, even. The biggest difference between the two was war with Iraq, and almost every Democrat voted for it. In other words, even.

You would think the lefties would have looooooved Bush because he wanted massive spending, did spend, and besides wars, spent on almost every liberal cause known to man. Oh, contrair! Bush wasn't one of their own; no child left behind, expanding easier drug access, wanting amnesty, giving easier loans on homes, what else do they want!

This is why we MUST stop the establishment, then let the American people decide. We can't change anything, if neither parties nominee wants status quo. If we allow Bush or Kasich to win the GOP nomination, no matter who wins the general election, the left and Washington has already won!

You Rinos need to stop painting people who aren't batshit crazy as Rinos.

Dont forget the pig rubio

So you don't have the balls to put up some cash, and GIVE ME ODDS since Trump is supposed to be such a long shot, and your the one that opened his big bragging mouth about a bet! Well pussy?

If you were honorable, I would do that in a minute, but that ship sailed long ago. .....I'll tell you what......I'll make a small monetary bet with the other included as well. Would a couple hundred bucks be too much of a strain on your government check?

I have no problem, the only problem is that you so conveniently forget what ODDS are you giving, and a 6 month ban is fine with me...again, what odds?

Your lack of integrity gives me no reason to expect you would pay any monetary bet, but I've already agreed to 200. What's wrong? You're not quite so sure about your ridiculous now? Typical right wing nut job. All mouth until you are called on it, and then you curl up into a ball....... scared little pussy.
Well bullshitter, you're so strong in your belief that Trump will not be the nominee, and I, as a SANE Conservative with over a year out hope he is but can't be sure, I'd say the ODDS are pretty long, and you're not giving any. You leftist, Commie, scumbags, are well known for your dribble, so BOY, what odds are you giving me? Or shall we just mark it up to more of your diarrhea of the mouth? I have a $1000 bet with Abiker against my $1, he's so sure of it...(need the post? I have it! :badgrin:)...So what you doing? Got better odds than that, or you punk ass chickenshit?

Right. You think I'll give odds to someone so dishonorable that the chances of you paying off are nonexistent. Just as I thought. Another RWNJ spouting things that even he doesn't believe, Coward.

He also has no idea how wagers are done. He thinks someone offers to bet, he modifies the bet and the bet is in force if the person says nothing.

Nope, both have to agree to the terms that are negotiated in advance. No response means no to the bet.

LOL, I did not lie, exaggerate, nor did I embellish. Historians will view Bush/Obama as an era of one in the same. They are almost mirror images of each other as far as policy. Did Bush cut taxes? Didn't Obama? Not that it is bad to cut taxes mind you, but you show me where the POLICIES are that much different! Did not Bush make it easier to buy homes along with Democrats? Has not Obama now started the same thing with the rinos? Did not Bush get tarp, bail out some of Wall Street, then Obama bailed some banks and others like GM out too?!?!?!

For conservatives, we kinda laugh at lefties and rinos because they argue so about how different they are, when NOTHING could be further from the truth! They BOTH want status quo, BIG GOVERNMENT, to control the levers of that government, and use it to BUY votes.

Why do you think rinos and lefties hate each other sooooo much! It is because when they are in power, they use the others constituents money to buy votes for themselves, lol. We conservatives think you are BOTH looney. We want power taken away from Washington, and the money too.

Lefties believe that all Conservatives want to do is run Obama out of office. Well, that is true, but only partially. We want Mconnell and Boehnior out too! They are as big a problem as Obama is. It is just the only two we can concentrate on this cycle is the Presidency, and getting that useless piece of human, big government debris out of office also, John (I am a drunk) B! Oh, and we are sending money to get Kelly (I am lying little weasel) Aiotte out too. (if that is how you spell that useless womans name)

LOL, I did not lie, exaggerate, nor did I embellish. Historians will view Bush/Obama as an era of one in the same. They are almost mirror images of each other as far as policy. Did Bush cut taxes? Didn't Obama? Not that it is bad to cut taxes mind you, but you show me where the POLICIES are that much different! Did not Bush make it easier to buy homes along with Democrats? Has not Obama now started the same thing with the rinos? Did not Bush get tarp, bail out some of Wall Street, then Obama bailed some banks and others like GM out too?!?!?!

For conservatives, we kinda laugh at lefties and rinos because they argue so about how different they are, when NOTHING could be further from the truth! They BOTH want status quo, BIG GOVERNMENT, to control the levers of that government, and use it to BUY votes.

Why do you think rinos and lefties hate each other sooooo much! It is because when they are in power, they use the others constituents money to buy votes for themselves, lol. We conservatives think you are BOTH looney. We want power taken away from Washington, and the money too.

Lefties believe that all Conservatives want to do is run Obama out of office. Well, that is true, but only partially. We want Mconnell and Boehnior out too! They are as big a problem as Obama is. It is just the only two we can concentrate on this cycle is the Presidency, and getting that useless piece of human, big government debris out of office also, John (I am a drunk) B! Oh, and we are sending money to get Kelly (I am lying little weasel) Aiotte out too. (if that is how you spell that useless womans name)

So.....batshit crazy, then?

So.....batshit crazy, then?

That is the best you have? Pathetic, really pathetic!

Forum List

Back