Trump Declares War On Fox News

It appears that Trump's thin skin and immaturity are really starting to show.

Specifically, Lowry said: “Let’s be honest. Carly cut his balls off with the precision of a surgeon and he knows it,” the Huffington Post reported.

Read more at Fox News pundit Rich Lowry hits Trump below belt

i guess you would be proud and very happy if i told you was comming to cut off your balls..., RIGHT?? :lmao:

I wonder....did anyone question BO's lack of policy in '08?
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.
Agree.
What makes you think the GOP base is insane?
Seriously? Look at your candiates, a bunch of crazies. Look at how you all want Trump for president. Man, the fact you all can't see it is a perfect answer as to the insanity on the GOP side of the things.
Your analysis is absurb...stop watching MSNBC.

Trump and nearly all the R candidates are progressives.

To think Bernie and Cankles are better, ain't thinking.
I don't live in America. I don't even get MSNBC. Stop making stupid, uninformed assumptions. LOL

I wonder....did anyone question BO's lack of policy in '08?
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.
Agree.
Seriously? Look at your candiates, a bunch of crazies. Look at how you all want Trump for president. Man, the fact you all can't see it is a perfect answer as to the insanity on the GOP side of the things.

That statement is even funnier, if possible.

Agree.

I don't live in America. I don't even get MSNBC. Stop making stupid, uninformed assumptions. LOL
It is what he does. Don't pick on him. It is his disability.

Agree.

Then you are terribly uninformed.

Agree.

Sure, sure

Everyone to the left of Ted Cruz is progressive
Okay Leftnutter tell me what you think of this?

My theory as to why leftists like you and the Aussie think the Rs are nuts is because they like three people (Trump, Carson, Carly) who are not long time politicians (aka thieves, liars, and cheats). You know....like Bernie, Cankles, and the gaffe machine Biden...all Washington animals for decades.

Did I nail it or not?

Then you are terribly uninformed.
:cuckoo:

Sure, sure

My theory as to why leftists like you and the Aussie think the Rs are nuts is because they like three people (Trump, Carson, Carly) who are not long time politicians (aka thieves, liars, and cheats). You know....like Bernie, Cankles, and the gaffe machine Biden...all Washington animals for decades.

Did I nail it or not?
:rofl:

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?

Not even close

Provide anything comparable to Trumps attacks on POWs, Mexicans or women or Carsons attacks on gays and Muslims

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?
Not. All you did was expose yourself as being brainwashed enough to think rich business people are more honest than politicians. Excluding Dr. Carson, both Fiorina and Trump have reputations as being dishonest liars and cheats of epic proportions while both Sanders and Biden have reputations of being honest. This is not to say all business people are dishonest or all politicians honest, it just means trying to equate your ideas, as usual, are distortions that lead to inaccuracy.

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?
:rofl:
So I did nail it.

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?
Not. All you did was expose yourself as being brainwashed enough to think rich business people are more honest than politicians. Excluding Dr. Carson, both Fiorina and Trump have reputations as being dishonest liars and cheats of epic proportions while both Sanders and Biden have reputations of being honest. This is not to say all business people are dishonest or all politicians honest, it just means trying to equate your ideas, as usual, are distortions that lead to inaccuracy.
Your reading comprehension needs work, but then we both know you need a lot of work.

I have never stated rich business people are more honest than pols, though that does seem like an accurate statement considering pols are generally all liars.

I am merely trying to understand leftists. How can they think the GOP is nuts, but think the Ds are great?

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?

Not even close

Provide anything comparable to Trumps attacks on POWs, Mexicans or women or Carsons attacks on gays and Muslims

Okay Leftnutter we are making progress. You are all about condemning a pol who attacks groups of people. Have you applied this standard FAIRLY to Cankles, Bernie, and Biden?

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?

Not even close

Okay Leftnutter we are making progress. You are all about condemning a pol who attacks groups of people. Have you applied this standard FAIRLY to Cankles, Bernie, and Biden?

Provide comparable quotes and we can discuss them

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?
Your reading comprehension needs work, but then we both know you need a lot of work.

I have never stated rich business people are more honest than pols, though that does seem like an accurate statement considering pols are generally all liars.

I am merely trying to understand leftists. How can they think the GOP is nuts, but think the Ds are great?
My reading comp is OK. Yours needs work. I was commenting on your claim and implication that Fiorina and Trump were honest and Sanders and Biden were dishonest and that your ideas related to business people vs. politicians exposed your thinking process as being compromised. The fact you have difficulty separating comments from one poster to another or dishonest business people from dishonest politicians and see the world in stereotypes are not my problems. They are yours.

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?

Not even close

come now Leftnutter, are you clueless?

Bernie has been attacking many groups of people. You know...the wealthy, Wall Street, Bankers, etc....

Biden has said many outrageous things. Remember the Rs want to put you back in chains...y'all. How about this one....“first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” How about this one? “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

All your girl Cankles has a rich tradition:
"He ran a gas station down in St. Louis."
"Who is going to find out. These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”
“If I didn’t kick his ass every day, he wouldn’t be worth anything.”
"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."
"God bless the America we are trying to create."
"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

Now just admit that in your small mind, it is okay for Ds to say certain things, but not Rs.

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?

My reading comp is OK. Yours needs work. I was commenting on your claim and implication that Fiorina and Trump were honest and Sanders and Biden were dishonest and that your ideas related to business people vs. politicians exposed your thinking process as being compromised. The fact you have difficulty separating comments from one poster to another or dishonest business people from dishonest politicians and see the world in stereotypes are not my problems. They are yours.
you are not very bright, but then we both know that. Right?

I merely am theorizing why lefties think the GOP is nuts....I know theorizing might be a big word for you....look it up before responding.

Sure, sure

Did I nail it or not?

Not even close

Bernie has been attacking many groups of people. You know...the wealthy, Wall Street, Bankers, etc....

Biden has said many outrageous things. Remember the Rs want to put you back in chains...y'all. How about this one....“first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” How about this one? “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

"Who is going to find out. These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.”
"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."
"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

Now just admit that in your small mind, it is okay for Ds to say certain things, but not Rs.

Bernie Sanders is providing his views on the economic wealth and tax system of the country....it is not "Picking on the wealthy"

None of your other quotes, as misattributed as they are reflect a desire to deny rights or attack other Americans

Low information Republicans are seeking to deny rights to Americans based on religion, sexuality or nationality

Did I nail it or not?

Not even close

Bernie Sanders is providing his views on the economic wealth and tax system of the country....it is not "Picking on the wealthy"

None of your other quotes, as misattributed as they are reflect a desire to deny rights or attack other Americans

Low information Republicans are seeking to deny rights to Americans based on religion, sexuality or nationality
Please identify the rights low information Rs seek to deny some Americans.

Not even close

Please identify the rights low information Rs seek to deny some Americans.

Marriage, serving in the military, being President of the US

Forum List

Back