Trump Declares War On Fox News

As far as I know, Trump has declared war on everybody...except me. I think he is afraid of me.
He has certainly shown a lack of respect for women: that's been shown in both debates. And he's been married serveral times, each time dumping his wife for a younger woman. Women have a huge section of the vote, and they are not likely to vote for him, especially if he were running against a woman.

:lmao:

Trump respects no one but himself. That's his charm.

You don't get it do you?
Charm? Right. It's sad that so many Republicans think such a characteristic makes one a reasonable candidate for the US presidency.

It's owning yourself. I campaigned a long very long time ago as a teenager for Pierre Elliot Trudeau up here in Canada. I learned many a lesson from good men who first understood themselves and then what they could do in their minds for their country.

I've been in many a battle child.

Many elections behind me now. Many wonderful powerful people even political enemies. I've lost too many along the way. Losing Layton almost crushed me.

YES CHARM. You have to appear likeable even though you're a fucking prick.

:lol:
At least you admit you are a fucking prick, as is the donald.

I hoped you'd link to Layton and could understand the politics of this.

You are not worth my time.

Trump is the only GOP candidate NOT run by the Big Money creeps Kochs, Murdoch etc etc, who wants to tax the rich and giant corps more like their fair share, doesn't want to go after womens' and others' rights, and wants to invest in America. He's the only Pub who doesn't disgust me. Here's hoping the hater dupes don't figure him out either, the poor fools.

Thou shalt not question the Donald's lack of policy. On pain of lightening bolts from the heavens of Trump Towers.
I wonder....did anyone question BO's lack of policy in '08?
Well Obama had policy, it was just naïve. But more to your question, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

That said, I think only Kasich is not clown car material, but it's irrelevant because I thing the gop base has literally gone insane.

he had policy. that was all for Muslims. look what he's done in the Middle east. look where we are, welfare up, poverty up, millions not working, a new government entitlement on our backs. some policy that is. He wasn't even a full term in our Congress before he started running. so Trump has as much as Obama did

Steph that avie sucks. Just a heads up here. I had to put on glasses.

I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That how I know he's the one...
As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and vialbe choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.

Exactly! And Fox News, Roger Ailes, is smart enough to know that.

I've never seen this palpable level of fear, coming from both the left, and right. Hell even the lefts base is utterly terrified at the prospect of a Trump victory. That how I know he's the one...
As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and vialbe choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.

He would be 1000% better than obama or hillary. He would restore fiscal sanity to DC, let our friends know that we have their backs and let our enemies know that they better not threaten us or our allies. And, he would tell us the truth.

Trump is the only GOP candidate NOT run by the Big Money creeps Kochs, Murdoch etc etc, who wants to tax the rich and giant corps more like their fair share, doesn't want to go after womens' and others' rights, and wants to invest in America. He's the only Pub who doesn't disgust me. Here's hoping the hater dupes don't figure him out either, the poor fools.

All his own money man.

Holy shit, let me get this straight: Do you support Trump?

He would be 1000% better than obama or hillary. He would restore fiscal sanity to DC, let our friends know that we have their backs and let our enemies know that they better not threaten us or our allies. And, he would tell us the truth.
Really? Fiscal sanity? How many times would he put the US economy into bankruptcy?

Nut cases and baboons don't make billions of dollars nor builds hundreds of businesses.
He does prove that he has the right people for their jobs, which is what our President's do, as well as making treaties with foreign powers, which Trump does all the time, with each of his business transactions and deals.

As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and viable choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.
He is actually the most progressive and liberal candidate in the Republican field. It is that lack of character and lack of knowledge about anything beyond marketing and real estate that makes him a danger. That and his arrogance coupled with his ridiculous ego.

Really? Fiscal sanity? How many times would he put the US economy into bankruptcy?

Its already there. 20 trillion in debt by the time obozo leaves office. he doubled the national debt. Understand? DOUBLED IT, ADDED MORE DEBT THAN ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED.

Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy.

As far as I know, Trump has declared war on everybody...except me. I think he is afraid of me.
He has certainly shown a lack of respect for women: that's been shown in both debates. And he's been married serveral times, each time dumping his wife for a younger woman. Women have a huge section of the vote, and they are not likely to vote for him, especially if he were running against a woman.

You don't get it do you?
Charm? Right. It's sad that so many Republicans think such a characteristic makes one a reasonable candidate for the US presidency.

It's owning yourself. I campaigned a long very long time ago as a teenager for Pierre Elliot Trudeau up here in Canada. I learned many a lesson from good men who first understood themselves and then what they could do in their minds for their country.

Many elections behind me now. Many wonderful powerful people even political enemies. I've lost too many along the way. Losing Layton almost crushed me.

Hell's bells I'm not a prick. I was in the music industry as a day job. I was a darling.

As far as I know, the left doesn't like the prospect of Trump being president not because they disagree with the 'right,' or conservatives or the GOP, but because Trump is such an insane choice for president. He would be a serious disaster for the US. It's unbelievable that anyone with half a brain even considers he is a realistic and viable choice for US president. He's scary simply because of the ruin he would inflict on this country. He's a nut case, a baboon.
He is actually the most progressive and liberal candidate in the Republican field. It is that lack of character and lack of knowledge about anything beyond marketing and real estate that makes him a danger. That and his arrogance coupled with his ridiculous ego.

^^^horseshit^^^^

Fox news is a Bush network. They want Bush. The Bush push is on. Don't fall for that shit. Choose your own candidate.

Trumps politics is pure bernie sanders. his business ethic is al capone. His personal moral code makes caligula look a saint. Other than that, he is a great candidate

Fox news is a Bush network. They want Bush. The Bush push is on. Don't fall for that shit. Choose your own candidate.

I think you are right. the first debate was totally an attempt to hurt Trump. I have lost all respect for Meghan Kelley. She is not what she was pretending to be.

We must stop allowing the media to choose our presidents.

Nut cases and baboons don't make billions of dollars nor builds hundreds of businesses.
He does prove that he has the right people for their jobs, which is what our President's do, as well as making treaties with foreign powers, which Trump does all the time, with each of his business transactions and deals.
Trump has never made a treaty with a foreign nation in his life. He negotiates business deals with business interest in foreign nations. There may be involvement of a foreign minister, but a business deal is nothing like a treaty.

BS. But at least the GOP would vote for some smart economic policies for a change, not just pander to the bloated rich and corps as always.

You don't get it do you?

You are missing the point dearheart.

We're playing for blood. This game will have an ability to go into my pocket book and every one elses pocket book for years to come.

^^^horseshit^^^^
True, real, accurate, factual unimpeachable honesty. Not horsey poo.

Forum List

Back