Trump Defeated Them...Now They Want Revenge Outside Ballot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The "left" and "right" have both gone in the direction of increasing the size and control of the federal government probably since that government formed. It's pretty much the nature of government.

2. The idea that the left is actively attempting to destroy this country sounds like paranoid conspiracy nonsense.

3. Getting Trump out of office would not put the left in power. There are a long list of people in the order of succession for president who are not on the political left. Even if, by some strange circumstance, the left were able to get someone in the presidency, Congress is still majority Republican.

4. I start under the assumption that all politicians at the federal level have different public and private faces.

Hillary talked about one world government and no borders. It doesn't get any more radical than that. And she has enough people willing to give her power.

Also, the current witch hunt, which nut jobs like Maxine Waters will extend to Pence, is all about discrediting Trump and Republicans. They are looking toward midterms. Yes, they think they can go after Republicans and eliminate them one by one. It is all about eventually regaining power. It's all they are focused on. For now, they need to stop Trump from undoing Obama's policies that had set the stage for future extremists, like Hillary.

It's not about discrediting anyone. It's about finding how Russia hacked our election, and how we can prevent it from happening again. If anyone gets discredited, they earned it.

Bullshit. If that's the case, then why are they looking into Trump's finances? This is a witch hunt designed to perform on the function of opposition research on Trump at taxpayer's expense, and giving it the power to subpoena documents and witnesses. The special counsel does not exist to perform counter intelligence. That's the FBI's claim. Your claim can't possibly be true.

1. The "left" and "right" have both gone in the direction of increasing the size and control of the federal government probably since that government formed. It's pretty much the nature of government.

2. The idea that the left is actively attempting to destroy this country sounds like paranoid conspiracy nonsense.

3. Getting Trump out of office would not put the left in power. There are a long list of people in the order of succession for president who are not on the political left. Even if, by some strange circumstance, the left were able to get someone in the presidency, Congress is still majority Republican.

4. I start under the assumption that all politicians at the federal level have different public and private faces.

Hillary talked about one world government and no borders. It doesn't get any more radical than that. And she has enough people willing to give her power.

Also, the current witch hunt, which nut jobs like Maxine Waters will extend to Pence, is all about discrediting Trump and Republicans. They are looking toward midterms. Yes, they think they can go after Republicans and eliminate them one by one. It is all about eventually regaining power. It's all they are focused on. For now, they need to stop Trump from undoing Obama's policies that had set the stage for future extremists, like Hillary.

It's not about discrediting anyone. It's about finding how Russia hacked our election, and how we can prevent it from happening again. If anyone gets discredited, they earned it.

Bullshit. If that's the case, then why are they looking into Trump's finances? This is a witch hunt designed to perform on the function of opposition research on Trump at taxpayer's expense, and giving it the power to subpoena documents and witnesses. The special counsel does not exist to perform counter intelligence. That's the FBI's claim. Your claim can't possibly be true.

Believe what you want. Here is the letter opening the investigation.
DAD8nX8U0AE5Z1v.jpg

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17879844,
What he did ten years ago has nothing to do with the supposed investigation. This (and Mueller hiring all pro Hillary anti-Trump lawyers) is nothing more than a witch hunt.

What are you so worried about? Putin's been in power for seventeen years. Mueller should certainly go back that far.

What I'm worried about is the typical leftist underhanded tricks like finding something unrelated and stupid about Trump, handing it over to the criminals in the MSM, and trying to weaken Republican leadership come mid-terms. So it seems, they know there is nothing about Russia there, so they are using this investigation as an excuse to find anything to blemish his record.

I don't put it past these criminals. These are the very same people that used the IRS to attack political foes.

Oh, of course Democratic politicians and the Democrat party are looking to regain power. I wouldn't dream of arguing against that. But so what? That's always been the case for both major political parties. Getting into power is the goal of political parties. During the last administration, the Republican party was trying to find ways to regain the presidency. During the Bush administration, the Democrats were doing the same. And on and on.

The idea of going through the presidential line of succession and getting rid of everyone who isn't on the left is pretty silly. That would be a lot of people.

[QUOTE

And did DumBama have an investigation into his questionable citizenship by the FBI director?

There was no money laundering. Trump has had repeated IRS audits like many who make his kind of money. It's routine. This BS collusion is supposed to be about last election--not what he did ten years ago. What he did ten years ago has nothing to do with the supposed investigation. This (and Mueller hiring all pro Hillary anti-Trump lawyers) is nothing more than a witch hunt.

There was NOTHING questionable about his citizenship. Nothing.
Barack Hussein Soweto Obaba certainly is a clincher name for USA citizenship proof

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17880901
How am I a birther? You brought up the subject, not me.

I cited your words:

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17879844
And did DumBama have an investigation into his questionable citizenship by the FBI director?

Obama's citizenship is not questionable. You question assets that it is. It never was except to birthers.

I cited your words:

Obama's citizenship is not questionable. You question assets that it is. It never was except to birthers.
Of course it's questionable. He gave plenty of reasons to question it.

Trump Defeated Them...Now They Want Revenge Outside Ballot Box

Is that why the Right screamed non stop for Obama's impeachment for eight years? Yes. Is that why Trump called for both Bush and Obama to be impeached? Yes.

Trump is experiencing his own medicine. Good.

Will you fools learn from this? No. I am enjoying the suffering of you hypocrites. I really am.

I cited your words:

No Rush and fox gave you plenty of reasons. They were bullshit reasons, but plenty of them.

I cited your words:

No Rush and fox gave you plenty of reasons. They were bullshit reasons, but plenty of them.
Obama is the one who refused to produce his birth certificate for years.

I cited your words:

Obama produced his birth certificate before he was elected in 2008. I am enjoying your suffering hypocrite.

I cited your words:

You need new material. Even someone as stupid as tump knows all that birther crap just makes you look more stupid.

I cited your words:

Obama produced his birth certificate before he was elected in 2008. I am enjoying your suffering hypocrite.
No he didn't, you brain damaged baboon.

https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/27/obamas-long-form-birth-certificate-released

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17880901 I cited your words:

Ray From Cleveland, post: 17879844 Obama's citizenship is not questionable. You question assets that it is. It never was except to birthers.

No he didn't. He produce some computer generated piece of crap.
I am liking the way you express your butt hurt about Obama beating you in a topic YOU started condemning the way people express their butt hurt about Trump beating them. It beautifully reinforces your hypocrisy for all to see. :lol:

I am liking the way you express your butt hurt about Obama beating you in a topic YOU started condemning the way people express their butt hurt about Trump beating them. It beautifully reinforces your hypocrisy for all to see. :lol:
How did Obama "beat me?" I just posted a link that proves you are wrong. Obama waited 3 years to post his long form birth certificate.

Cut fingerboy some slack He's teched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back